RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Love Again said:

I love Jaida but part of me is so salty Gigi didnt win S12.. she wouldve killed an AW season :jonny5:

She’d have cute runways but would flop in everything else. Jaida isn’t as funny as some queens but she’s very charismatic. 

3 minutes ago, Weld_E said:

She’d have cute runways but would flop in everything else. Jaida isn’t as funny as some queens but she’s very charismatic. 

Wdym flop in everything else? Shes amazing at Snatch Game, Balls, Verse/performance… shed win atleast three challenges

You can keep calling Trixie "white mediocrity" (while defending Cracker of all queens in the same breath too) all you want, but that doesn't change the fact that she's loved and respected both by her peers and high profile celebrities too.

Check out the latest episode of her show with Jaida and Juno Birch as special guests (preview in the linked post) :gaycat4:

3 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

You can keep calling Trixie "white mediocrity" (while defending Cracker of all queens in the same breath too) all you want, but that doesn't change the fact that she's loved and respected both by her peers and high profile celebrities too.

Check out the latest episode of her show with Jaida and Juno Birch as special guests (preview in the linked post) :gaycat4:

There are a lot of black and POC queens who arent getting the same opportunities as Trixie though

1 minute ago, Love Again said:

There are a lot of black and POC queens who arent getting the same opportunities as Trixie though

Bob and Shangela literally have a show on HBO, Jujubee and BeBe also had a show on TLC :psyduck:

20 minutes ago, Love Again said:

Wdym flop in everything else? Shes amazing at Snatch Game, Balls, Verse/performance… shed win atleast three challenges

Her snatch game worked as a one time gimmick and her verse was actually dreadful. 

49 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Why am I not shocked the usual suspects are defending Crack? :ahh: 

Crack mediocre, Crack overrated!

Crack is whack!

----

The mental gymnastics to discredit Viv. It should have been her & Monet tho

Edited by P.O.P

• ATRL Moderator

I don't really get what charisma people see in Jaida because I find her extremely annoying and cringe in her confessionals. She literally just says anything and half the time it's nonsensical or just actually dumb :rip: "It is now time for us to choreograph our choreograph-y for TRL... choreography." Like.... why did editors include that clip? :skull: She's obviously the weakest competitor other than Yvie and Jinkx has the tea, giving her the extra badge.

25 minutes ago, Love Again said:

1) How is that related to Trixie being mediocre

2) Literally, RuPaul exists

1 minute ago, feelslikeadream said:

I don't really get what charisma people see in Jaida because I find her extremely annoying and cringe in her confessionals. She literally just says anything and half the time it's nonsensical or just actually dumb :rip: "It is now time for us to choreograph our choreograph-y for TRL... choreography." Like.... why did editors include that clip? :skull: She's obviously the weakest competitor other than Yvie and Jinkx has the tea, giving her the extra badge.

Jaida had great taste and a great entertainer. She can sew/ have amazing make up skills/ can dance. What else do you want?

I wouldn't give her a star tho because you DON'T want to lip sync against her in the finale.

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, P.O.P said:

Jaida had great taste and a great entertainer. She can sew/ have amazing make up skills/ can dance. What else do you want?

I wouldn't give her a star tho because you DON'T want to lip sync against her in the finale.

My comment was literally about charisma nnnnn :dies: I acknowledge she has great taste and a couple of her dance performances have been decent, but in my personal taste, I care a lot about humor and charisma, so Jaida simply isn't my cup of tea.

3 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

Not Violet being the reason FPR is not on YouTube anymore and threatening to quit drag because of it :hoetenks:

Smh yeah toxicity from the fanbase is a problem etc etc... but i can't be bothered to feel that bad for violet considering she's cultivated this meangirl/bad ***** persona, and can't take the heat at all :celestial3:

3 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Silky :bibliahh:

Crack remains one of the biggest stains to ever be on this franchise and Asia was absolutely right.

Not the crunchy ass noguing :deadbanana4::deadbanana4:

Can't believe there's ppl out there who unironically like ms. crumbs

6 minutes ago, P.O.P said:

!!!!!

I didn't get this at all!? Like? Even Yvie. I know she's been doing the worst in challenges, but I don't think there's any editing in the world that could make it look like Raja or even Jinkx beat Yvie in an uptempo/dance type song in a LSFTC. I would not have given the star to Yvie, Jaida, or Monet.

Raja would've been my first pick lol (but she wasn't eligible), followed by Trinity who would've been an easy pick for Jinkx. We'll see if either of those choices bite them in the ass.

I just finished UKS2 for the first time and wow was that a fun season

Didn't agree with the final crowning but damn was that cast full of talent and personality

2 minutes ago, Goaty said:

I just finished UKS2 for the first time and wow was that a fun season

Didn't agree with the final crowning but damn was that cast full of talent and personality

UK is a lot of fun but 0/3 in terms of eventual winners for me. Viv I realize is more personal preference, since she had the track record to justify the crown.

6 hours ago, Desire said:

Rewatched the performances on YouTube and Monet really was robbed from top 2 this week :jonny5: 

Right. She nailed it. It really should’ve been Monét and Shea top 2 again. They had the best performance and lyrics :coffee2:

11 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

Jaida isn’t the wittiest or most well-spoken, but she’s one of the most down to earth people in the winner’s circle. I think there’s something really nice about a winner who isn’t trying to assert they’re the HBIC.

Jaida’s always been one of my favorite winners based off her personality, even if I don’t think she’s one of the strongest winners. And while she’s not dominating, I think she’s done a good job keeping up, even in challenges that may not be in her wheelhouse. Her only massive fail was Snatch Game, and even that she found a way to make endearing. 

Why am I seeing Crack and Trixie defense on the last page? :biblio:

Yall don’t remember when her black fans begging her wasn’t even enough so Bob had to take the time out of ******* fundraising for black queers to call ignorant ass Trixie (and Katya) up on the phone and explain to their selfish asses like they were brain dead children why them as two of the biggest queens in our community saying Black Lives Matter is important and then they only did so out of fear of being cancelled? I remember. 

Being successful doesn’t stop them from being trash and the epitome of white mediocrity. They both got exactly where they are because of being white and attracting teenagers who don’t know **** about drag outside of their cringe YouTube videos

And don’t even make me dig out the #howsblackbreeder receipts on Crack

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952c591c14f4cd87f79fc

Having watched them again…

WIN

1. Shea - Look, lyrics, performance 10/10

2. Monét - Lyrics, performance 10/10, the look was a bit below Shea from the neck down

HIGH

3. Yvie - she got the right vibe with the lyrics but the performance was kinda crunchy 

4. Jaida - look was PERFECTION, great performance, lyrics were somewhat amusing but loses points for no reference to Y2K 

SAFE

5. Jinkx - decent lyrics but the concept obviously didn’t land with the judges. At least she made reference to y2k. Look was horrible. 

LOW
6. The Viv - good performance. Horrible look. Horrible lyrics - had absolutely nothing to do with the Y2K challenge. 

BTM2

7. Raja - cute look and the lyrics were decent. Worst performance. 
8. TTT - lyrics were horrible. Look was a bit meh. Performance meh. 

The Pit Stop this season looks so rough :rip: Did they even bother looking through the camera lens? Even in full HD the video looks 360p :skull: Just horrible.

Most episodes are fun though, the one with Eureka had me cackling.

Not that story being brought up once again :toofunny3:

Not even Twitter cares about it, and we all know how people are always looking for stuff to start an hate train over there.

Bob is friends with both Trixie and Katya even if they were in the wrong about not speaking up about BLM sooner because that’s what a smart person does. Instead  of fighting hate with hate, you explain why what they’re not doing isn’t helpful and get them to do the right thing. The constant badmouthing on them is giving obsession.

Yes Viv yes TALENT, I love to see how people are falling for her, she, Jinkx & Trinity are the most talented of the cast :clap3: 
73f6efdf72343db069512f86942beceb1446e184.gifv

So now that we’re halfway through the season, who do we think is making the top 4?

At this point it’s looking like Jinkx, Trinity, Viv and Jaida to me.

9 minutes ago, t.A.T.u. said:

Yes Viv yes TALENT, I love to see how people are falling for her, she, Jinkx & Trinity are the most talented of the cast :clap3: 
73f6efdf72343db069512f86942beceb1446e184.gifv

Genuine question, do you like anyone that's not white? :rip: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.