RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

MoNation won again this week. Just rewatched the performance and Monet and Shea were by FAR the standouts in the better group. 

Shea’s runway was crunch but Monet’s was excellent. I’m not sure what happened that Viv and Yvie got the win but :skull: I guess Yvie got hers cause… well what else can she win at this point lol. Maybe a roast?

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

SHEA. WAS. ROBBED. 

18 hours ago, D.Va said:

If they wanted Yvie to have a win that bad, last week was the perfect opportunity. Her speech had a great theme and her runway was spectacular. Monét or Shea were clearly WAY ahead of her this week.

14 hours ago, alfonso12 said:

Shea and Monét deserved to be in the top 2 but maybe they didn't want this episode to be a re-do of episode one, since that was a girlgroup challenge as well.

This, honestly. If they really want to even the field, they should at least do it in a way that looks reasonable.

Shea's runway was horrible though :pukey:

9 hours ago, Bimbo said:

Not Violet quitting drag because of FPR wtf I thought she had thick skin :deadbanana:

Not Violet being the reason FPR is not on YouTube anymore and threatening to quit drag because of it :hoetenks:

The Vivienne ate that runway and lip sync though. She was Dolly :clap3:

The runway category and lip sync choice were very weird though, why miss the chance to let the queens lip sync to one of the songs of the guest judge?

I went from no opinion on Viv to like really liking her honestly. Love that she's lowkey a sourpuss *****, she's really the only one providing any degree of tension this season. Doing v well in the challenges too. I just find her runways a bit generally bland.

Also what kind of reverse warholian experience with Shea being literally BURGLARIZED in the challenge :deadbanana4: I thought she was hands down the best, and only wondered who'd be top 2 with her. Y'all saying runways matter, but that hasn't stopped Jinkx from winning every week besides the 1 week she actually looked good :lakitu:

Also if it IS the case that something like runway is holding someone back from winning, they need to have the balls to air that (barely) negative critique.

Violet seems such a horrible person in general, awful personality

Silky :bibliahh:

Crack remains one of the biggest stains to ever be on this franchise and Asia was absolutely right.

Just watching that 1:40 video made my hatred for Mr Crack resurface

I will never understand why the fanbase fell in love with that uncharismatic unfunny bich

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ce9CQxgOGLl/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Monet’s story behind this original garment is so heartfelt and adds way more to the look. :weeps:

Good on her not using her friend’s mom’s passing as a way to elevate it on the show too.

• ATRL Moderator

I was skeptical about Derrick on Pit Stop but it was actually a really funny episode. And Bob served TASTE with her top 2 :giraffe:

33 minutes ago, XoutrageousX said:

I will never understand why the fanbase fell in love with that uncharismatic unfunny bich

Did the fanbase fall in love with her? She was pretty hated during AS5 journey:coffee2:

Violet the Nicki of drag race - fake baddie, all bark! 

1 hour ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Silky :bibliahh:

Crack remains one of the biggest stains to ever be on this franchise and Asia was absolutely right.

Kylie haters are always UGLY and TALENTLESS, what's new?

ATRLigif.thumb.gif.c72461916851ad890083ca8ff7349e4e.gif

36 minutes ago, justlore said:

Did the fanbase fall in love with her? She was pretty hated during AS5 journey:coffee2:

You don’t remember the girls falling over themselves to diagnose her with Asperger’s to justify her being a ***** to Ongina and then saying we need to  address the “villain edit” once it finally affected a white girl? Reddit was in SHAMBLES and banning people left and right for criticizing her   :deadbanana2:

I don’t know how anyone can think Monet didn’t deserve top 2 this week. Ridiculous 

2 minutes ago, FAN said:

I don’t know how anyone can think Monet didn’t deserve top 2 this week. Ridiculous 

Racist or dumb - pick your answer :eli: 

12 hours ago, Bimbo said:

Not Violet quitting drag because of FPR wtf I thought she had thick skin :deadbanana:

I think most people would buckle under that volume of criticism, she got an insane amount of hate over an opinion on some ******* clothes

I love Bob but it's been like 3 weeks in a row now where he interrupts the Pit Stop guest telling a story to tell a joke and then cracks up laughing at himself :rip:

He does it a lot to Monet on their podcasts too :rip:

46 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Reddit was in SHAMBLES and banning people left and right for criticizing her   :deadbanana2:

I forgot about this :rip: the way reddit started banning “offensive” posts ONLY after Trixie was called white mediocrity nonstop and then the Cracker “mistreatment” :bibliahh:

Ok I‘ve watched the performances a couple of times now and these are my final thoughts;

- Monet and Yvie should’ve been the Top 2 of the week. 
- Their verses were actually referencing the Y2K era and even the way they sang/rapped their parts was very 2000‘s.

- Monet looked c*nt 

- I would actually put Jaida in 3rd place

- Shea was serving the same thing she served in every singing/performance/girlgroup challenge. Was living for the wig and the mug, but that’s it. 

2 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:
Asia was absolutely right.

Asia has no right to say anything when she is the only girl to have a more humiliating finale night than Shea getting SNUFFED OUT by Sasha's wig.

This obsession y'all have with hating little people in drag is something else.. :biblionny:

13 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

Trixie was called white mediocrity nonstop

the way she truly embodies those words, though :rip:

if one hadn't heard the term before, one would think it was coined via Trixie's existence 

Like, the way she NEVER did a single thing well in 2 whole seasons, the absolute buffoonery :bibliahh:

Why am I not shocked the usual suspects are defending Crack? :ahh: 

Crack mediocre, Crack overrated!

I love Jaida but part of me is so salty Gigi didnt win S12.. she wouldve killed an AW season :jonny5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.