RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

8 hours ago, manwhore said:

jaida robbed, shutup with your raja or shea robbed delusion. 

You can see Jinkx feeling really threatened by Viv’s performing skills :jonny2:

the top 2 we deserve

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

The Viv is a better drag queen thank Jinkx but y'all are not ready for that convo.

ATRLigif.thumb.gif.c72461916851ad890083ca8ff7349e4e.gif

Shea is so bad week after week, what a wasted spot. She did really well in the challenge and then fumbled the bag with that awful Dolly :skull:

19 hours ago, Dragonfly said:

RuPaul: ... with special guest Touvée Loo

me: wait, was it not Tove Lo this week?

Same. Never heard that pronunciation before.

4 hours ago, Bimbo said:

Not Violet quitting drag because of FPR wtf I thought she had thick skin :deadbanana:

Violet has become the biggest joke ever since adopting Goat Milk 

Threatening to quit drag after getting an opportunity few queens do and receiving probably half the hate the average queen of color gets just for existing :deadbanana2: Maybe she should hang it up actually 

19 minutes ago, ALittleGauche said:

Same. Never heard that pronunciation before.

It’s the real pronunciation!

She explains it here

in the beginning during the “interview”

4 hours ago, thedeathbymusic said:

What is going ON with Shea? She looked horrible in both challenge and runway. She does not have the fashion eye I thought she did

The Viv coming into front runner status is really satisfying… the first episodes made her seem a little nervous to be there and like she’d fade into the background. Giving Jinkx real competition will keep this interesting for 6 more episodes :swan:

4 hours ago, thedeathbymusic said:

What is going ON with Shea? She looked horrible in both challenge and runway. She does not have the fashion eye I thought she did

The standard y’all hold her to :skull:

The runway was another story but Shea looked (and performed) amazing in the challenge and those Kelly Rowland red streaks were IT

Was it me or did they use more TRL footage during the first performance than for the second group? :mandown:

I also did not think Tove’s name was pronounced like that ff

Bob saying "I carry Monet through her entire career" on the new Pit Stop with Derrick Berry :skull: 

1 hour ago, Almodusa said:

Was it me or did they use more TRL footage during the first performance than for the second group? :mandown:

That’s cause 60% of Raja’s verse was audience cuts to hide the fact that the EYEcon can’t LIPsync

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952058b1bd491dd8ad87d

• ATRL Moderator
3 hours ago, HotFriedChicken said:

Shea is so bad week after week, what a wasted spot. She did really well in the challenge and then fumbled the bag with that awful Dolly :skull:

Shea either serves top toot or bottom boot.  Nothing in between.  Last week I would have given her the win over Jinkx because of her runway.  

Rewatched the performances on YouTube and Monet really was robbed from top 2 this week :jonny5: 

Monet is soooo good she should've won :heart: Although I wasn't sure if Viv was top 2 worthy this wee (or Yvie for that matter), Viv was Dolly 100% in the lipsync so at least she did that well.

Miss Monet stood out from both girl groups - robbed of a legendary legend star me thinks 

giphy.gif?cid=790b761146e2e0e16901d77a9e

Moneys runway disqualified her again, as usual.

40 minutes ago, Mistah.Beyonce said:

Moneys runway disqualified her again, as usual.

Her runway wasn't bad this time, I think.

"I always say my drag lives in like 2000 to 2003"

Derrick shading his fave Britney like that in The Pit Stop :jonny2:

Pit Stop has been super bad this season. Bob can't even gel with her co-stars like Derrick or Eureka.

The Vivienne is absolutely winning me over this season. Her & Jaida are my top two for sure.

I came into the season rooting for Shea but she's been really hit-and-miss for me.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.