RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• ATRL Moderator
37 minutes ago, Edge Of Glory said:

are you implying this is irrelevant when challenge performance is like half the game?? in any case, her paul lynde snatch game is p much universally agreed as one of the best, her julie andrews is one of the most iconic rusical performances, and "anaconda" + "i kissed a girl" are absolutely the most iconic lipsyncs of the season behind "freaky money". the only area she rlly lacked iconic moments in was in her as3 runways, but even those were a big glo up from her already good s6 runways. 

"no one thinks of dela when it comes to as3" literally cannot be factual when her self-elimination is absolutely one of the most shocking moments in the entire show :deadbanana2:

The IKAG lipsync was awful :deadbanana2:  overall most of the AS3 lipsyncs were awful but Anaconda and Freaky Money were by far the best two.

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Where there even any memorable runways in S3? I only remember Kennedy's rainbow look, tbh.

and FADja's quick lil box jump gimmick :sleep: was already done better by Kennedy in Season 7, blown out of proportion for the sake of having her dance in the Anaconda lip sync, only to LOSE to real, organic TALENT

• ATRL Moderator

Bimini's jump into a split outsold :sorry:

b7nd2bbfqdhcobgrl2qs.gif

1 hour ago, khalyan said:

The reason Ben feels a little forgotten in AS3 is because she was second best in most challenges she won.  Aja’s box jump was the most memorable thing about the talent show, Kennedy stomped all over the Bitchelor, and the girl groups were focused on Bebe’s insane verse.  

Woo I need to rewatch the Bitchelor. Lowkey I don’t think any queen in the history of the show has ever thoroughly demolished a challenge on the level of what Kennedy did in the Bitchelor. 

47 minutes ago, Nip Tuck said:

:rip:

The heightism is real.

Would also explain the irrational hatred I've seen around here for the talented and legendary Miss. Ginger...

as well as the irrational love for RATja (Raja)

giphy.webp

Late, but i honestly feel like Jinkx is funnier and better in challenges than Dela, whereas Dela is a much better lipsyncer. I usually hate this brand of queen, but I can't deny Jinkx has thoroughly deserved all of her wins so far. Whereas while Dela is also funny, she also benefited from some AS3 payola (it IS true that pretty much anyone would've won with her and shangela's divas live skits, for example, and also true she was often second best but won or tied the lipsync).

I guess the best comparison is that Jinkx is more specialized in what they're good at, whereas Ben at least as of AS3 was a better jack of all trades.

Ben is a fad :heart2:

11 hours ago, D e v o n said:

Watching that CDR promo.. Was there no budget? :skull: 

all the budget went to CvsTW

Bendelaforgotten is responsible for every bad thing about AS3:

- She eliminated Morgan first (it should have been ChiChi)

- She should have brought Aja back instead of Morgan

- She eliminated herself which made zero sense to the audience and Kennedy should have gone home

She literally single handedly ****** up the season

Edited by P.O.P

DeLa cannot be great because she is the sole reason Trixie won AS3. OTHERWISE she would be amazing :eddie:

36 minutes ago, P.O.P said:

Bendelaforgotten is responsible for every bad thing about AS3 

She literally single handedly ****** up the season

I'm a creme stan but you are making some points here :chick2:

9 hours ago, That Bad Eartha said:

Woo I need to rewatch the Bitchelor. Lowkey I don’t think any queen in the history of the show has ever thoroughly demolished a challenge on the level of what Kennedy did in the Bitchelor. 

Kennedy and Katya were also ******* insnaely good in their John Waters challenge, I actually think MOST girls did good.

Even the Poo bit with the three fashion ditzes. 

lbr, if Jinkx and Dela were on the same season Jinkx would smoke her. There’s a reason she’s the one with a crown (soon to be 2!)

What I expected from Raja on All Winners tbh.

Beyonce_JULY22_03_044_V11_RGB.jpg

Dela is a great queen, I never got the dislike for her, it's bizarre

25 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

Did you not watch the ball challenge where she basically made this exact garment just with slightly different fabric? 

• ATRL Moderator
10 hours ago, That Bad Eartha said:

The only other challenge I can think of with as dominant of a performance is A'keria in the twerking improv she did with Yvie.  :clap3: 

38 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

You expected a Schiaparelli couture piece? :rip:

12 minutes ago, Witchpop said:

Did you not watch the ball challenge where she basically made this exact garment just with slightly different fabric? 

I saw.....this version of it lol. Im meaning a more clean and detailed version like shes executed in the past.

maxresdefault.jpg

vs

3d53c03fe763a2c5ae0491024003292b.jpg

1 minute ago, P.O.P said:

You expected a Schiaparelli couture piece? :rip:

Well with Shea bringing couture onto the runway, why not, but more a better executed garment.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.