RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

No matter how much a mess of a season overall CDR season 2 was it gave us these legends. We could only wish for a top 2 as strong as these.

icesis-couture-drag-race.gif

pythia-canadas-drag-race.gif

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

ok but who ok'd the og Oprah cover?? Monet served more natural woman, i cant lol Oprah legit looked creepy and so awkward there in that pose idk what it was but wow. 

Edited by manwhore

18 minutes ago, Lord Gaga said:

No matter how much a mess of a season overall CDR season 2 was it gave us these legends. We could only wish for a top 2 as strong as these.

icesis-couture-drag-race.gif

pythia-canadas-drag-race.gif

Icesis legend.

Pythia is cute…

• ATRL Moderator

Have all the good drag names been used already?  What on earth is "Lady Boom Boom" or "Miss Fiercalicious"???

12 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Icesis legend.

Pythia is cute…

If you compare pythia to the other options like Kendell :rip: I agree though Icesis best queen in the Canadian franchise with Jimbo.  

I'm highkey living for Canada's birds of paradise theme

1 hour ago, The Closer said:

I literally came here to ask this same question… Makes absolutely no sense to me.

To get attention on the franchise because of the poor reception of Season 2. A lot more people were looking at CDR's Twitter to see who would be in the VS World and they used that attention to promote Season 3.

ppl trying to downplay dela’s as3 run

:psyduck: yall rlly just be saying anything

• ATRL Moderator

The names in the CDR3 cast mostly sound like parodies of drag names (or just dumb) :toofunny3:

Anyway, hoping for a better season than S2 :eddie: I'm pissed that Canada didn't follow in the footsteps of US and UK and have their 2nd season as their best season. 

48 minutes ago, khalyan said:

Have all the good drag names been used already?  What on earth is "Lady Boom Boom" or "Miss Fiercalicious"???

The straight actors on Celebrity Drag Race teas :rip:

27 minutes ago, Edge Of Glory said:

Honestly, DeLa is one of the BEST competitors ever

michael-jackson.gif

Yvie's kinda being slept on. Not a big stan of her at all, and she definitely bombed the snatch and ball episodes but she could have easily been top 2 in week 1 and the week 4 improv, and she did good in her speech, and her runways, weeks 2 and 3 notwithstanding, have kinda been fire, and she's really serving really visually interesting ****. She's even serving hard in the looks she's changing into for the lipsync portion of the episode

Also she made her beaded veil look herself which is kinda psychotically talented and 1000x more impressive than Shea showing up with **** off the runway

59 minutes ago, Ina Garten said:

Yvie's kinda being slept on. Not a big stan of her at all, and she definitely bombed the snatch and ball episodes but she could have easily been top 2 in week 1 and the week 4 improv, and she did good in her speech, and her runways, weeks 2 and 3 notwithstanding, have kinda been fire, and she's really serving really visually interesting ****. She's even serving hard in the looks she's changing into for the lipsync portion of the episode

Also she made her beaded veil look herself which is kinda psychotically talented and 1000x more impressive than Shea showing up with **** off the runway

She also just got the only SHOOT for veiled looks. People have been gagging over it.

2 hours ago, Edge Of Glory said:

Like she won 5/6 of the challenges she participated in, and ******* tore in every one of them. I can’t stand her persona but there’s no denying that she was eating the rest of the cast up.

Sis ate the challenges, still NOTHING was memorable.

Im waiting.

The fact all of her performances were at least 9.0/10 :jonnycat: the level of talent is unmatched.

Too bad she was not very likeable and the fanbase did not pick up these, most of these scenes could've been iconic memes

**microphone drop

9 hours ago, Nikko said:

which ep and what did they say? I stopped watching all their pods because I don’t have time anymore

Watchery of Season 8 episode 3, the newest episode. Toward the end they talk about CvsTW getting announced (I think) and Monet asks if Bob is gonna watch it, and Bob says no probably not :lmao: Monet seems kinda annoyed so Bob asks her if she will watch it and she says yes and Bob asks her if she watched season 2 and she says no 

——

also… DeLa definitely ate season 3 but in my opinion it’s because Shangela was her only real competition :lakitu:

22 minutes ago, Afferty said:

The fact all of her performances were at least 9.0/10 :jonnycat: the level of talent is unmatched.

Too bad she was not very likeable and the fanbase did not pick up these, most of these scenes could've been iconic memes

**microphone drop

Dela literally anahilated the competition.

15 hours ago, Subomie said:

Bendela is still the most insufferable queen to appear on the show.

Not when Turdxie's stinking, corny, clownified, tommy pickles looking-ass literally right there in the same episodes, nice try *****

giphy.webp

Dela is also the cutest one out of drag

Funny, talented, intelligent, fresh-faced, CURBSTOMPED fan-faves, like, such as Ticksie and Shangela hard during her self-fulfilled limited time on the show

HUMILIATED Aja and her desperation in that Anaconda lip-sync, too

No wonder the petty, crusty, rapidly aging, jaded ex-twinks and Dyssentriennes of the world, can't stand him

giphy.webp

tumblr_p4h6le39Ee1rwdw1wo5_250.gifv

scream-professional.gif

BenDeLa is what the dragrace fans believe Jynx to be.

But better.

6 hours ago, FAN said:

Why did they announce Canada vs The World last week if they were going to announce S3 release date + cast today? :deadbanana:

I think Canada is probably not highly regarded by Crave rn and they wanted to drum up hype.

2 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

Sis ate the challenges, still NOTHING was memorable.

Im waiting.

are you implying this is irrelevant when challenge performance is like half the game?? in any case, her paul lynde snatch game is p much universally agreed as one of the best, her julie andrews is one of the most iconic rusical performances, and "anaconda" + "i kissed a girl" are absolutely the most iconic lipsyncs of the season behind "freaky money". the only area she rlly lacked iconic moments in was in her as3 runways, but even those were a big glo up from her already good s6 runways. 

"no one thinks of dela when it comes to as3" literally cannot be factual when her self-elimination is absolutely one of the most shocking moments in the entire show :deadbanana2:

• ATRL Moderator

The reason Ben feels a little forgotten in AS3 is because she was second best in most challenges she won.  Aja’s box jump was the most memorable thing about the talent show, Kennedy stomped all over the Bitchelor, and the girl groups were focused on Bebe’s insane verse.  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.