RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Catching up on the last few pages and the random meltdown over Shea :doc: Y'all want to hate her SO badly for no damn reason.

giphy.gif?cid=790b761146e2e0e16901d77a9e

I can't wait to see her kill it in the girl group challenge this week. Perks of stanning a talented ENTERTAINER - not everybody has that to their credit. 

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm tired of this thread pretending Monet has talent or discernible skills beyond making tired jokes about being a hoe

giphy.gif

8 minutes ago, R.E.M. said:

I'm tired of this thread pretending Monet has talent or discernible skills beyond making tired jokes about being a hoe

giphy.gif

nnnnnnnnnnn :ahh:

29 minutes ago, R.E.M. said:

Catching up on the last few pages and the random meltdown over Monét :doc: Y'all want to hate her SO badly for no damn reason.

I know bestie people are sick with jealousy

1 hour ago, R.E.M. said:

Catching up on the last few pages and the random meltdown over Shea :doc: Y'all want to hate her SO badly for no damn reason.

I can't wait to see her kill it in the girl group challenge this week. Perks of stanning a talented ENTERTAINER - not everybody has that to their credit. 

I know, imagine being so PRESSED, BITTER, and UGLY that you have to make gifs disparaging a talented black icon

Truly the pits of hell

One would have to be a Racist Enabling Monster to do such a thing

can white twinks stop feigning interest in our issues for woke points :rip: we see through it and it makes us cringe

giphy.gif

the constant need to infantilize Black queens is not flattering or cute

• ATRL Moderator

Everyone loving Monet before the season started and now there being a dedicated hate train against her, I— :bibliahh: Drag Race fandom truly is the worst of all time I fear.

1 minute ago, feelslikeadream said:

Everyone loving Monet before the season started and now there being a dedicated hate train against her, I— :bibliahh: Drag Race fandom truly is the worst of all time I fear.

I've been an OMH since S10, let's be clear on that

giphy.gif

Veiled It FPR will be posted whenever I can get a good composite of all the looks

15 minutes ago, R.E.M. said:

can white twinks stop feigning interest in our issues for woke points :rip: we see through it and it makes us cringe

giphy.gif

Wait, she's white? I-

giphy.gif

13 minutes ago, R.E.M. said:

giphy.gif

Little sis Im gonna start infantilizing YOU if you keep trying to use words you don't even know the meaning of :ahh:

You girls really just say ANYTHING and hope it sticks

Ill be over here with my melanated fat ass never being white or a twink but stanning tf out of Monet X Cellence while you remain bitter and hateful over the C in UNTy legend 

19 minutes ago, R.E.M. said:

giphy.gif

The exposé :eek:

Gagging :eek:

1 hour ago, R.E.M. said:

giphy.gif

Or even a drag persona tbh, I dont feel like Monet is iconic or has a Monet look like many girls do.

RuPauls_Drag_U_Draguation_Speeches__RuPa

6 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

Or even a drag persona tbh, I dont feel like Monet is iconic or has a Monet look like many girls do.

RuPauls_Drag_U_Draguation_Speeches__RuPa

Another lie the girls tell themselves

Monet-X-Change-press-photo-2018-billboard-1548.jpg?w=1024

sTVykLD.gif

200.gif

I guess being the ONLY queen with 2 titles, having her own Talk Show (twice!), a Pepsi commercial, and having the most successful patreon of any queen ever is just not iconic. Silly me

Her lipsyncs are top tier and are iconic, so I apologize for not making that clear.

Look wise though, she isnt, especially compared to automatically recognizable queens of all kinds.

2Gottmik_04-02-2021-00-46-23.png

shea_1.jpg

29sasha-opera-2-superJumbo-v3.jpg

21 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Another lie the girls tell themselves

Monet-X-Change-press-photo-2018-billboard-1548.jpg?w=1024

sTVykLD.gif

200.gif

I guess being the ONLY queen with 2 titles, having her own Talk Show (twice!), a Pepsi commercial, and having the most successful patreon of any queen ever is just not iconic. Silly me

So her brand is *checks notes*... crunchy makeup, cheap wigs, and ill-fitting tacky clothes. Got it.

giphy.gif

Monet's kitty cat wigs and flannel dresses >>>>>> Goat Milk's white face paint 

all the corny insults and personal attacks spewed for sharing my opinion won't make Monet any less crunchy :bibliahh:

giphy.gif

Real talk now: I'm impressed at how Jaida came and proved everyone that she didn't only deserve to win in her season but is also worthy of being in the same room as all the other winners. Meanwhile Monét hasn't even proven she deserved to share the AS4 win with Trinity (who is doing great week after week), let alone solo.

monet-oop.gif

I enjoy the good sis much more when she's not competing and I have no one else to compare her to, let's just say that.

monet-oop.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.