RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Rosemarie’s Baby Shower: The Rusical

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

The way she said "my sickening looks on S10" and the comb fell off. You can't make this sh*t up :lmao:

monet-oop.gif

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Even though i love Raja in this challenge  , the moment when Jinkx is screaming that we are brought to this world where people will run you down with the car in the middle of the street in Amsterdam i may have watched it 500 times already 

Jinkx and Alaska are the ultimate drag race comedy gold 

22 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

The way she said "my sickening looks on S10" and the comb fell off. You can't make this sh*t up :lmao:

monet-oop.gif

:hoetenks:

Trinity nailed this challenge to me, i'm sorry.

It was both funny/dumb but also emotional in a very genuine and not forceful way.

Only the strongest contestant on this season slaying once again :cries:  (even tho i thought she'd do HORRIBLE as soon as i learned the challenge of the week)

6 hours ago, mindbender said:

This is not shade, but I really want to know what Shea did to her skin after S9 because she had lots of acne residue and bumps and now looks flawless.

Yeah that was my first impression from AS5. Girl clearly got hooked up with an ace dermatologist.

6 hours ago, Bimbo said:

5DbHmhx.jpg

Not the backstory coming with the designer garment

Y1VakQi.gif

What the **** :deadbanana:

The right top 2 were chosen. The judgement has been flawless this far with exception to Raja not winning episode 3. She should also have 2 legend stars with Jynx. 

7 hours ago, mindbender said:

This is not shade, but I really want to know what Shea did to her skin after S9 because she had lots of acne residue and bumps and now looks flawless.

she literally looked like a goblin that crawled out from under a rock in season 9, but by AS5 she became breathtakingly gorgeous, she has some of the best veneer work i've seen as well. and perfectly proportioned cheek filler that gave her face an amazing harmony

7 hours ago, Bimbo said:

5DbHmhx.jpg

Y1VakQi.gif

Omg so shea Story about her grandma was a lie? Lol like what's the point 

17 minutes ago, Fancyhoodlum said:

Omg so shea Story about her grandma was a lie? Lol like what's the point 

To try and get screen time most likely. Even in the untucked she was just rambling for some screen time. 

Shae has truly shown this season she is not the girl she thinks she is!

8 hours ago, Bimbo said:

5DbHmhx.jpg

Y1VakQi.gif

Take my hand, stay Joanne...

4 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

The Roscos tea on snatch game from Angie & Jaida is hmmm, sounds like they literally choose winners.

ALSO, I am GAGGED at the girls all thinking Angie on Snatch Game, I feel like the editors played her and deleted the good stuff.

RuPauls_Drag_U_Draguation_Speeches__RuPa

So Camden was ROBBED of a better track record & the crown :biblio:

9 hours ago, mindbender said:

A treatment (Accutane most likely) + heavy quality foundation in and out of the werkroom.

41 minutes ago, mxoonlight said:

Take my hand, stay Joanne...

skdjdkdj ***** :lmao:

9 hours ago, Bimbo said:

5DbHmhx.jpg

Y1VakQi.gif

:deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4: The lies she comes up with just for screen time... I love Shea but this is a mess.

Yvie's post documenting how she created her last look has me blown away.

I really appreciate her drag, it always feels like it truly comes from her. It's thrifty. Quirky. Personal. Full of heart.  I have so much more respect for something like that, than all these garments produced by the same 3 designers Ru girls recruit. 

10 hours ago, Bimbo said:

5DbHmhx.jpg

Y1VakQi.gif

i cannot stop laughing over this slsldlsklaslal

Raja & The Vivienne were the correct top 2, for me. Absolutely hilarious.

”I am aware of your presence” & Raja’s hood removal SENT me.

I’m confused, do you guys actually think shea is lying about her grandma dying? ? 

I need to rewatch the episode lol 

I LOVE that look, but is it a recreation or the original piece? If it’s a recreation then :rip: 

Edited by Rigalo

• ATRL Moderator

Shea serving Robbie Turner 

9 minutes ago, Rigalo said:

I’m confused, do you guys actually think shea is lying about her grandma dying? ? 

I need to rewatch the episode lol 

I LOVE that look, but is it a recreation or the original piece? If it’s a recreation then :rip: 

I don’t think she’s lying. The designer’s collection was based on women in their life, so this piece also reminded Shea of her grandmother. Honestly, most black grandmothers always wore these slowly fabrics around the house, at least mine did. 

• ATRL Moderator

I don't understand the fake Shea drama :psyduck: The designer created it in homage to his grandmother, who recently passed away. Shea wore it in homage to her grandmother, since it brought back memories of her gardening. How is that a problem?

RuPaul is now a Tony Award Winner as a co-producer for A Strange Loop which won Best Musical :clap3: Halfway to EGOT!

You guys are actually vile. There’s no need to accuse Shea of lying about something so painful. Two people can share a similar story. Newsflash: a lot of people have lost their grandmas.

It’s crazy every time I lurk this thread, I always see the wildest theories and takes. Really makes me wonder if people here enjoy Drag Race or maybe y’all are just hate watching this and trying to ruin it for everybody 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.