RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Rosemarie’s Baby Shower: The Rusical

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Is anyone watching Trixie Motel? Just watched the 3 eps out and it's actually kinda entertaining 

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Desire said:

Is anyone watching Trixie Motel? Just watched the 3 eps out and it's actually kinda entertaining 

The haters here would never admit they stan watch everything she puts out 

Did the producers play a few rounds of Mario Party All Stars whilst coming up with the ideas for this season because the comparisons are uncanny. :deadbanana4:

5 hours ago, Desire said:

Yes, we're discussing it here:

Even as a stan I didn't expect it to be so entertaining, I'm genuinely impressed and the guests are a really good addition. It's also very satisfying that they get to complete a room in each episode, so there's the instant payoff instead of waiting the season finale to get the result.

2 hours ago, Dula Peep said:

The haters here would never admit they stan watch everything she puts out 

Oop :mandown:

10 minutes ago, Ghibli said:

Did the producers play a few rounds of Mario Party All Stars whilst coming up with the ideas for this season because the comparisons are uncanny. :deadbanana4:

Not gonna lie, that was one of my first thoughts too but didn't mention it because I don't know how many people actually know and play Mario Party. I'm also starting to think that the two extra stars they're gonna gift next week are the ones Trinity and Jinkx couldn't win for being blocked.

great episode but flop result, flop lip sync song and flop lip sync battle 

On 6/11/2022 at 1:09 PM, P.O.P said:

I pretty much discovered Raja's talents this season and I have so much respect for her, but if that's the way she lipsyncs I don't want to see her in the finale because... what's the point

That's kind of the problem with the Allstars and All winner's format, lipsync's are saved for those who make it to the top, not the bottom, meaning you need to be a powerful lipsyncer to win cash money tip or the grand prize. However, production normally manipulates lipsync songs so that people like Raja/Jinx a fair chance against someone like Jaida (or giving Sonique the xtina song on AS6 for example), which is why it blows my mind they didn't let Jinx lipsync to the old McDonald song. She would've destroyed that.  But as a fellow drag race conspiracy theorist, I suspect they thought she'd do well with a Lizzo song as Ginger ming did pretty well with one on AS6.

That Lizzo song was absolutely tragic for a lipsync. The song choices have been so bad this season.

14 minutes ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

:dies:

I am screaming at this. :bibliahh:

Raja wasn't that funny to me. She did a character but the jokes were very plain, yeah, we know we all gonna die, it's not that funny. :rip:

I guess for story line they decided to give to her, but to me Jinkx and Viv were the funniest. Raja's look was better than Viv's tho.

Overall it wasn't a great episode, after watching I didn't even bother to watch Untucked. :rip:

It is with a heavy heart that I must admit I don't find Bob as funny anymore

Y1VakQi.gif

dd465c4889a7792b14ab9e1d74a6e1d6a8bdf898

Jaida is officially the most beautiful Ru girl I fear. 

8 minutes ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

dd465c4889a7792b14ab9e1d74a6e1d6a8bdf898

Jaida is officially the most beautiful Ru girl I fear. 

• Jaida
  • Tayce
  • Tyra James

PwBM.gif

1 hour ago, Bimbo said:

Y1VakQi.gif

Same here. 

I think he's oversaturated 

1 hour ago, Bimbo said:

Y1VakQi.gif

I told you guys, she IS overexposed. Trixie managed well because she lets the guests talk more, and Bob bulldozes any guest he's with.

They need to pick from the following for some fun, yet honest and trustworthy critiques.

Jaida Essence Hall

Alaska

Bianca Del Rio

Willow Pill

Y1VakQi.gif

Viv should have been top 2 over Jinkx and I say this as the biggest Jinkx stan who wants her to win desperately. Viv was funnier and I thought Jinkx was kinda overdoing it with the screaming ''hit in Amsterdam'' thing :deadbanana4:

7 minutes ago, Love Again said:

Viv should have been top 2 over Jinkx and I say this as the biggest Jinkx stan who wants her to win desperately. Viv was funnier and I thought Jinkx was kinda overdoing it with the screaming ''hit in Amsterdam'' thing :deadbanana4:

:coffee2:

41 minutes ago, FOCK said:
  • Jaida
  • Tayce
  • Tyra James

PwBM.gif

Tyra had the most gorgeous face :jonny6: Come back to us, Queen!

1 hour ago, FOCK said:
  • Jaida
  • Tayce
  • Tyra James

PwBM.gif

Three of the most beautiful ru girls ever. I wish tyra would come back to us.

This is not shade, but I really want to know what Shea did to her skin after S9 because she had lots of acne residue and bumps and now looks flawless.

3 hours ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

:dies:

The way they were all thinking WTF was THAT. :bibliahh:

On 6/10/2022 at 10:04 PM, satellites.™ said:

DO we know? I had a feeling JInx could give Raja one too. Or each other one tbh if allowed, id do it.

Ru said “any of the other 6 girls can receive a star”

I really did not like Jinx this week. I felt like she purposely didn’t fit the topic that was assigned to be “different!!” and I’m getting sick of her. It’s very clear she’s going to win the show and it’s annoying. 

Raja winning… :deadbanana:

It should have been Shea/Trinity top 2. They both talked so well, we’re funny but kept on topic, and actually sounded like they were giving a drag graduation speech. Plus they looked stunning.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.