RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Rosemarie’s Baby Shower: The Rusical

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

I am gagged that the only person actually living up to a WINNER SEASON RUNWAY is Jaida, she did miss points for not having a veil that opens, missed opp. 

Shea has disappointed me three weeks in a row lowkey. :deadbanana2:

Monet ruined a stunning look with the bird cage, I think it would've been better actually bird veiled (obvi bigger).

Trinity is forgettable atm, editing works?

Viv seems like the new cam fave, Im loving the fans getting to see her competitive and fierce side, she was a beast on UK1.

Rajoverrated... begging for a star on a winners season... is loser like.....

Yvieven in the room?

birdcageveil12-b96f6af8b15c4953b7aaa78ef

Also, im gonna leave this here when were ready to admit Eureka came out of the gate a FASHION QUEEN and ate more and more as the show went on.

The silver look alone is just gorgeous!

35fe2190b9882b22d6a425aea3b0b79a.jpg

• ATRL Moderator

Raja winning over The Vivienne is one of the worst judging decisions in the franchise's history :skull: For real, I wish they brought Kamala Harris out instead of Nancy so she could arrest Ru for that CRIMINAL decision.

It's made even worse since it led to Viv's blocking. I don't even like her that much but damn, imagine giving that performance and then losing to Raja's set :deadbanana4:

I’m just not seeing how this can’t get super anti climatic the last 2 epis if the playing field doesn’t totally even out by then(not that it isn’t already but what with the extra star gag now). 

I imagine it’s ultimately just going to end up a lip sync for your life smackdown whatever with the girls paired off and the 4 winners of that move on to the finale.

like ain’t no way it’s gonna make any sense to have a queen reach 3 or 4 stars and assume she won’t have a finale spot on lock at that point. Like why would their presence in any rumaining challenges even matter at that point? 

the best way to keep it interesting til the end is to keep the stars spread out. 

having said that, my guess is Raja will give Yvie a star and Jinx will give Viv a star bc everyone else will end up with 2 anyway so at least she can count on Viv being blocked from getting a 3rd. 

24 minutes ago, FLAallday said:

the best way to keep it interesting til the end is to keep the stars spread out. 

Agreed. And I think this is why they're letting the winners hand out a star.

6 minutes ago, Goaty said:

Agreed. And I think this is why they're letting the winners hand out a star.

Exactly. Tbh if Raja wants to give a star to Yvie the smartest move Jinkx could make is to give Viv a star bc it’s the only way it secures her as the only queen with a chance at 3 stars by the end of the next epi. 

Trinity, Raja, Jaida and Jinkx have really proved themselves.

Vivienne is killing it the last two episodes.

Will be tragique if Yvie, Shea or Monet win based on the season so far. 

Why the winners are not allowed to give their stars to each other this week? One of them might have been blocked. Why rob them the chance of getting an extra star?

Edited by P.O.P

Raja deserves a star at this point but I agree Viv was ROBBED this episode and then BLOCKED jesus 

If Jinkx and Raja give both stars to Yvie :ahh: 

54 minutes ago, P.O.P said:

Why the winners are not allowed to give their stars to each other this week? One of them might have been blocked. Why rob them the chance of getting an extra star?

DO we know? I had a feeling JInx could give Raja one too. Or each other one tbh if allowed, id do it.

Raja was amazing. From the getgo with that "I am aware of your presence" and ending with a satire of the silly inspirational quote, hilarious all the way through.

Jaida and Yvie impressed very much too. Jaida has a lot of charisma and Yvie a lot of uniqueness. 

Jinxk is already everyone's target, so it was smart to block Viv who has already publicly aired her vendetta against Jinxk. 

I also wish these two legends had been given a better song, but I really liked what Jinxk was doing there.

I think the double star idea would've been better if everyone had been made to pick a name (with lip sticks!) before the Top 2 was chosen, the winner hands the plunger and then the Top 2 reveals their lip sticks.

Raja’s wasn’t really inspirational or funny IMO. I wouldn’t even put her in the top four. 

My favs were Jaida (her Trump line was the funniest of the night) and the Viv. Not saying they met all the criteria but they were my personal favs. 

Jinx vs the Viv would of been a more satisfying storyline, and Raja gave one of the worst lip syncs in a long time. 

2 hours ago, FLAallday said:

I imagine it’s ultimately just going to end up a lip sync for your life smackdown whatever with the girls paired off and the 4 winners of that move on to the finale.

It’s already been revealed the queens with badges will be competing in a lipsync smack down. Like.. episode one when the twist was revealed :skull: 

6 hours ago, D e v o n said:

I don't see how Jinkx was predictable. Predictable, for me, would be making jokes about ******* the entire faculty -- or taking the easy route and playing a drunk.

Oo that's a bingo.

I'm not a Monet hater like that but her speech was the most lackluster to me. Predictable Carson Kressley-esque jokes and she wasn't reading with any expression in her voice. She had better public speaking showings on past seasons.

Jaida and Yvie were pretty underrated. Trinity reminded me of her redneck roast character a bit :rip:

4 hours ago, Scandalous said:

this was just overall a messy episode :rip: the challenge itself was dumb

glad Raja finally got a star (her & Jinkx are my favs) but i actually don’t think she was top 2 material this week, Viv deserved it more. lipsync song was so random and tragic and Raja not knowing the words :rip: 

Yas to the Lauren Jauregui avi, taste! I hated this week's challenge, it felt so awkward and I didn't understand the purpose of putting queens through that. I am a hardcore stan for Raja and she's deserved to win for weeks now, but I would have rather seen Vivienne, Jaida or Yvie from what I can remember. Tbh the only week where I thought both winners were justified was the ball.

I think a big issue I've felt so far was that Snatch Game & the ball are such historically massive challenges and they were done extremely early. Fairy Tale Justice and this challenge are so weird and boring / confusing to me. Plus there's no real stakes besides the queens just being petty or jokingly mad at each other next week. One thing I want is a massive gag deeper in the season where one queen can be eliminated. If the challenge next week sucks again I might stop watching :gaycat6:

Raja's "dancing" was interesting....she dances like I do when Im feeling a song..maybe we would vibe 

FU85aW2UsAAEGww?format=jpg&name=medium

I am shocked at the opinions for me it was complete opposite Raja clearly was the best and I felt like Jinkx was underwhelming. I would even say she didnt deserve over Viv Shea and even Yvie. I say it as a Jinkx stan.:rip:

5 hours ago, ALittleGauche said:

lmfao I had to skim through the video to find this. Fckng hilarious. Why didn’t they edit this out?

I don't know and I'm pretty sure it happened another episode as well. They did her so dirty :dies:

4 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

Also, im gonna leave this here when were ready to admit Eureka came out of the gate a FASHION QUEEN and ate more and more as the show went on.

The silver look alone is just gorgeous!

35fe2190b9882b22d6a425aea3b0b79a.jpg

Louder please :clap3:

The lipsync was abysmal :skull: I love Raja but oof. Jinkx winning lipsyncs by default this season too :skull: 

The challenge was cute. Imo Viv and Jaida were the best but Raja was 3rd for me and Jinkx… I thought the car story was boring but whatever.

Cute runway, but I wish that there were more interesting takes on veil, although idk what I expected.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.