RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Rosemarie’s Baby Shower: The Rusical

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

dd I think I ranked Raja 6th or 5th. The middle section was too plain/ill-fitting for me. 

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought everyone did decently, but I did like that Jinkx seemed to have a more natural flow to her bit/wasn’t straight reading material off some paper like others. 

1 minute ago, Rotunda said:

zyOe8VM.png

The fact that the queens were saying Yvie was the runway queen of the season

for the truth to be this one

:deadbanana2:

1 minute ago, MAKSIM said:

I thought everyone did decently, but I did like that Jinkx seemed to have a more natural flow to her bit/wasn’t straight reading material off some paper like others. 

This is likely why she won, she is a great actress and means and believes the words. Vivienne does that too, raja did not.

7 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

zyOe8VM.png

Jinkx being above Yvie doesn’t sit right with me. Y’all are just hating for no reason 

Oh and I hope Yvie reuses her lip sync outfit. ***** looked sickening 

• ATRL Moderator

Not Trinity in 4th with that messy ass vampire look :toofunny3: I love the idea but the execution was just not there.

16 minutes ago, LastKiss said:

The fact that the queens were saying Yvie was the runway queen of the season

for the truth to be this one

:deadbanana2:

Poor girl, they set her up :deadbanana:

this is the first time this season that I don't agree with the top 2 :deadbanana:

Yvie was the clear winner for me, while Raja was one of the worst

Raja's vision was cute, but the execution...

feels like something Willow Pill would do better

Edited by Dragonfly

26 minutes ago, Stan said:

Oh and I hope Yvie reuses her lip sync outfit. ***** looked sickening 

Yeah she looked so cool

Can we talk about Kim Chi falling asleep multiple times during Binge Queens? I get that she's paired with DeJa, but still :skull:

Viv was hilarious, she's finally reaching her true form  :clap3:

Edited by Bindi

Viv should have won, hands down.

My top 4 were Viv/Raja/Jinkx/Yvie

I don't know how Shea was in the judges' top 4...

• ATRL Moderator

What an odd episode :rip:

Raja was the obvious best, but I'd have Yvie and The Viv over Jinkx.  Jinkx was on par with Jaida and Monet for me.

Two episodes in a row of Shea doing the worst :rip: 

And the lip sync was AWFUL, the 10 seconds we got of Yvie doing it in the chair was more exciting than what Raja/Jinkx were doing the entire time.  

FACT: The only bad lipsyncs this season are the 3 with Jinkx

2f2339009553825c882ac031e5d0bcd5afcd9940

1 hour ago, LastKiss said:

Not Trinity being above Monét when her runway did NOT match the category

:skull:

Yeah, she had no veil at all :skull:

Raja Vivien should have been top 2

Idk what yall have been smoking Raja was the most funniest and Vivien started weak but it got very good at the end:clap3:

Yvie was also good and Shea too

Monet was okay

Jinx wasnt that good for me only the punches were good

Trininty wasnt that good either

I thought Jinkx's speech was good like always but The Vivienne was way funnier this week :deadbanana4: obviously elated Raja finally won something :clap3: 

The runway interpretations were very interesting this week and I wasn't really feeling any of them. Lip sync wasn't anything to write home about, I like Lizzo but these hodge podge Adult Contemporary songs are kind of killing the vibe. Even though Jaida ate up Green Light the overall lipsync was not near what it could've gave. I'm gonna need them to do something uptempo because I want to gag. They can spare the Jinkx frontrunner edit for at least one week so I can get Jaida/Yvie/Monet/Shea turning something that isn't Old Macdonald.

I really thought it was Raja and Yvie's week. They should have been top two. It would have been a great moment for their first stars. I'm really happy at least Raja got hers.

Jinkx and Viv were great too, but their runways were mediocre, especially Viv's I don't know why Style Superstar gagged over it. 

Edited by SixWholeYears

4 hours ago, InventedGays said:

Graduation speeches typically are about life lessons not about graduation itself, and Jinkx did exactly that 

THIS! Some people need to remember what the assignment was! Her content is what gave her the win. It wasn’t about being the funniest like The Viv was. 

3 minutes ago, publikcitizen said:

THIS! Some people need to remember what the assignment was! Her content is what gave her the win. It wasn’t about being the funniest like The Viv was. 

I think this challenge is most similar to the Monologues challenge from AS6. The implication is that you find a way to merge being funny with an inspirational message, but you can also just do whatever Eureka did and win. 

Okay, I rewatched the maxi challenge and my top 3 were Raja, Viv and Yvie. 

Raja - incredible well-rounded character and content, super funny, she ATE even though one could critique her obviously reading the notes

Viv - another fantastic character, incredibly funny and great physical comedy

Yvie - very good, probably the closest to a real world graduation speech, loved the "**** it up!" ending part

Jinkx would've been my 4th to be honest. Great performance, but she went for a very predictable type of comedic delivery. I'm not gagging.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.