RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

14 minutes ago, Melquiades said:

Not Monet top 2 :ahh: :ahh: :ahh: :ahh: 

Exactly Monet was ok 

Raja, Jinkx, Yvie and The Viviene were better 

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

This episode was amazing, everyone did great both on the challenge and runway. I enjoyed it thoroughly!

Top 2 could've been almost anyone to be honest. Raja had a very on brand character, I found it funny. Jinkx was incredibly funny, but that's expected at this point. I was particularly impressed by Yvie, I think her speech was completely her and worked really well. Viv also did amazing which is not that easy when you're playing a drunk character.

I'm so happy the good sis Raja finally won something, she truly deserved it after being snubbed for three weeks in a row, but that lip sync was a mess. On the other hand, Jinkx ate that lip sync.

Perched for the star gifting, I bet some drama will follow. :foxaylove3:

We're getting a ATRL challenge though, finally some recognition after year of discussions in here! :jonny:

16 minutes ago, Melquiades said:

Not Monet top 2 :ahh: :ahh: :ahh: :ahh: 

She lost the moment the comb fell and didn't make a joke about it. I mean, Jinkx basically won a challenge for taking advantage of a similar situation.

Raja and Jaida were my personal top 2. But honestly all of them were really good. 

I lived for Jinx side-eyeing Nancy and seeming unimpressed. I really hope it’s how she feels and not just an edit choice. :laugh:

15 minutes ago, HotFriedChicken said:

Shea thinking she's so superior for wanting the other girls to be quiet :rip:

Her ego is insane 

Lol…. You okay?

Tell me it was a horrible lipsync without telling me it was a horrible lipsync

OD684fE.png

Ya'll ready to have the discussion that the only good lipsyncs this season have been the only 2 with a black queen in it? :coffee:

THE VIVIENNE WAS ROBBED IN BROAD DAYLIGHT

Seriously, this was the most BLATANT riggory of the season so far. I think now that we are almost halfway, they will start this type of FUCKERY to push their favorites to the finale.

5 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Tell me it was a horrible lipsync without telling me it was a horrible lipsync

OD684fE.png

Ya'll ready to have the discussion that the only good lipsyncs this season have been the only 2 with a black queen in it? :coffee:

The song was actually ****, I think they did the best they could. :gaycat6:

Will Yvie serve anything good on the runway? Miss thang is serving non-stop BOOTS.

Just now, FOCK said:

The song was actually ****, I think they did the best they could. :gaycat6:

Raja literally served ''quirky fun dad's first time in drag''

1 minute ago, P.O.P said:

Will Yvie serve anything good on the runway? Miss thang is serving non-stop BOOTS.

I actually thought that both her runway and lip sync look were cute :michael:

1 minute ago, Hephaestus said:

I actually thought that both her runway and lip sync look were cute :michael:

I feel like her runways were stronger in her original season. She is yet to come up with a "WOW, *****..." moment. 

This is the all winners season. I need to gag, I need to choke, I need her to touch that lil' dangly thing that swing in the back of my throat.

10 minutes ago, P.O.P said:

Yvie's look was a SERVE this week and at least she's coming with creativity unlike a certain Monsoon who wears the exact same dress each week with one new thing attached to slightly match the theme.

6 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Yvie's look was a SERVE this week and at least she's coming with creativity unlike a certain Monsoon who wears the exact same dress each week with one new thing attached to slightly match the theme.

I kinda screamed at her soccer mom look during the lip sync.

I am yet to see someone praising Jinkx's fashion though, even though she had to a lot of room to grow compared to other winners.

Edited by P.O.P

Wow this week truly could have gone to anyone (minus Shea) :eek: So happy for Raja because it was long overdue. Jinx being the first girl with 2 badges :eek: 

Next week should be fun. TRL :jonny5:

They all did well but I don’t think Jinkx should have won and I don’t think Viv should have been in the top. I would’ve actually put Trinity in the top over Viv because her message about her grandmother was quite touching. Viv’s was a bit cringey at times. 

I doubt many will feel the same, but Shea’s runway did something to me :jonnycat: It was so so gorgeous. Jinkx and Yvie also looked beautiful.

Raja finally Top and deserved - was such a good character.

Everybody actually did really well. I would have put Viv in Top 2 - Jinkx was a little lower.

Runways were great, loved Monet's look.

Now I'm an Auntie Roger stan but we all knew lipsynching is not one of her skills :rip: I pretend to forget that, but happy for an almost 50yr old getting her life :eli: 

They all ate this challenge :jonnycat: Glad that Roger finally got a star, hopefully Yvie wins something the next episode

I'm a jinkx Stan but Viv or yvie deserved. Raja ate tho as well as that runway girl... Also idk if its just me but Viviennes runway was a serve too :jonny4:

Im only 9 minutes in and gooped at the very idea of Alaska and Detox handing Roxxy and one another multiple stars.

The camera shot of Alyssa and Phi Phis face alone would be emmy worthy.

Edited by satellites.™

The lipsync was bad but tbh the song was TERRIBLE. They have really chosen really strange songs this season. Not a single remarkable lipsync. 

Viv was robbed

This was an excellent challenge,  I could have easily seen Monet,  Jaida, Trinity,  & Viv top 2 as well :clap3:

And Jinkx easily smoked Raja in the lipsync though I was rooting for Raja to win. 

Yvie should hopefully get a star from Raja or Jinkx next week. 

The way I gagged at Nancy Pelosi making an appearance on this episode :jonny5: And Nikki was a great judge/mentor this week,  gave great advice. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.