RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Monet is 50% delusional and 50% comedic troll :rip:. Even if she’s being serious, it doesn’t matter. It’s Monet. It’s just what she does.

Between S10, AS4, and Sibling Rivalry we know it’s never that deep. 

Edited by Rotunda

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Kingpin said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Raja: …

Rupaul:

funny just for laughs GIF

The way he was forcing it 

42 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

What exactly is petty about saying “imma get you Viv!! Haha!” Girl it’s TV and they’re competing for 200k. :ahh: It’s a competition at the end of the day babes, even Viv said she was targeting Jinkx because Jinkx is good at what Viv is good at. But you don’t care about that because Viv is not Monet. The girls are constantly discussing strategies so I don’t know what makes Monet’s so “petty” to you. 

And Daya made comments about skinny girls winning, which is true, but she’s not Deja or Kornbread so :skull: 

Blocking someone: Cun.t

Being pressed about getting blocked & making alliences: Low self esteem, Not C.unt

Hope it helps, because I'm done with this converstaion, bye 

12 minutes ago, Afferty said:

Blocking someone: Cun.t

Being pressed about getting blocked & making alliences: Low self esteem, Not C.unt

Hope it helps, because I'm done with this converstaion, bye 

She was kiki-ing and laughing with Viv and Shea literally moments after when they were discussing if Viv was worried about Jinkx after the couch moment.

Y’all really just be ignoring what is actually happening on screen and making up your own narratives :rip:

32 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

The way he was forcing it 

Cringe cringe cringe, this doesn’t help the Raja have been overpraising her since FPRgate. 

Honestly, everyone did well in the challenge this week but I definitely thought Yvie or Viv would win. 

The funniest joke and delivery was Shea’s John Hughes joke. I died laughing because it’s so true. 

Jinx started off strong but I didn’t like her story that much as I feel like she never fully connected it to graduation.

Monet did a disservice to herself by going first. She was good but by the middle, I forgot what she said. 

Jaida was funny, but I feel like she switched characters/delivery mid-act so it felt disconnected. 

Yay Raja finally won :gaygacat4: . I feel bad for Yvie hope the fans aren't too mean to her...

Also the girls were kind of mad Jinkx won 

Edited by Lithium.

Yeah I thought Shea and Yvie were the strongest in terms of what the brief of the challenge seemed to be and both had two really good runways, but these challenges that sort of hover in the realm of comedy/earnestness always have weird judging imo.

And this is all I have to say about the special guest :rip:

hmmm

Raja ATE. She made me laugh so hard :jonny5:I actually think The Viv should have been top 2 over Jinkx. Yvie continues to disappoint, she needs to win something soon.

ANYWAYS, next week being an MTV TRL challenge, we are getting our Drag Race MPG moment :jonny5:

This was a fun challenge and great runway. Much better than last week.

Top 2 so far for me.. Jinkx and Yvie 

Vivienne and Raja weren't that funny TO ME, but I could see one them taking a top 2 spot.. based on editing and those forced laughs :skull: 

Raja wasn't funny tbh :rip: 

She was also reading from her cards every other second :skull:

Top 2 was Viv and Jinkx to me. 

Just now, D e v o n said:

Yvie was robbed 

and she looked soo good in her lipsync outfit, ugh/ :jonny: 

16 hours ago, Relampago. said:

I don’t think the cast has been revealed yet sis? ?

not officially, been known for quite a while now though 

Jinkx started off great but the entire car story fell flat tbh. Yvie was definitely better.

Shea served bore in the challenge but that runway look was so editorial :smitten:

This was a much better episode than last week :clap3: 

The runway theme wasn't my fave, but the girls did nice!

The challenge was super fun and the girls delivered.

I agreed with the Top2. 

Raja was hilarious and has the most interesting take on the challenge. Deserved and so happy she finally won!

The only other person I could've seen up there was The Vivienne, but I do think Jinkx was better.

Now the lipsync... I stan Roger, but she bombed :rip: Jinkx was ok, but yeah, correct winner.

Excited about the challenge next week :duca: 

I didn't live for the EP1 performance, so I'm excited for a redemption!

Wait also Viv deserved the block for being so stupid :rip: literally why would you say that to Jinkx unprovoked :rip:

Now what kind of riggory. Raja and Jinkx were 2 of the worst :skull:

Top 2 was hands down Viv & Monet 

You Raja stans better come to terms with her losing this season cause she will NOT survive a lispync for the crown moment. That was awful

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.