RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Jasmine owning this reunion like she should! I wish Bosco would’ve changed up those brows, at least give a different color :rip:

I also want Kornbread on S15 tho. It’s what she absolutely deserves :cm: 

Lastly, I don’t know about merging ALL the threads, but it is nice to not have to split time between different bases ngl.

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, lovecatt said:

no that's camden

Why do ppl have to disrespect Camden like this :biblio:

Her fashion + personality are miles above that queen.

Orion Story is such a mood

Daya is a cute villain for the franchise. She's secured a spot for a future all stars season for sure. 

Orion’s wig being tossed around by everyone this reunion 

Jasmine the star of this reunion :clap3:

6 minutes ago, Kings. said:

The camera panning to Daya when Alyssa said Orion left first :bibliahh:

omg I missed that :ahh:

6 minutes ago, FLAallday said:

Jasmine is everything. They have to bring her back

Yes, and crown her :crown:

The way Maddy could have eaten snatch game and the roast :mandown:

1 minute ago, Puttanesca said:

Maddy left too soon tbh.

Also, Orion gives absolutely nothing. How did she get on the show? :deadbanana2:

Orion was definitely cast to be the first boot and June second 

I am so excited for the theater finale next week. I really hope it is edited well

What? 100k? :confused:

Anyway, Jasmine legend, Maddy icon and Angie angel :flower2:

That preview of the finale looks sickening. It looks like each finalist has its own performance or something like that.

Also, if S9 reunion taught me something is that the quieter ones are usually the ones that go far. For this reason only, I could see Camden and Willow being top 2. Camden in particular was very sad to watch, when she wasn't the one talking it almost looked like she was uncomfortable being there.

Obligatory edit: I don't read spoilers, so don't quote this hinting at anything please!

Edited by Hephaestus

5 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

What? 100k? :confused:

Anyway, Jasmine legend, Maddy icon and Angie angel :flower2:

That preview of the finale looks sickening. It looks like each finalist has its own performance or something like that.

Also, if S9 reunion taught me something is that the quieter ones are usually the ones that go far. For this reason only, I could see Camden and Willow being top 2. Camden in particular was very sad to watch, when she wasn't the one talking it almost looked like she was uncomfortable being there.

Obligatory edit: I don't read spoilers, so don't quote this hinting at anything please!

This was filmed in February before it was announced that the winner would get $150k, as well as the running up placements as well!

2 minutes ago, Kings. said:

This was filmed in February before it was announced that the winner would get $150k, as well as the running up placements as well!

I don't think so. Jasmine/Daya both mentioned their Roscoes gig and that happened in March 19.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.