RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Monet walking back in with the plunger with toilet paper suck to her shoe :deadbanana4:

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

TheOnlyOne
6 minutes ago, FLAallday said:

Monet walking back in with the plunger with toilet paper suck to her shoe :deadbanana4:

The C in UNTy and in AMP

Yes Monet yes entertainment 

No other queen is bringing the TV gold like her. Even the way she stomps in the courtroom with a poorly attached pig nose is a kii

2f2339009553825c882ac031e5d0bcd5afcd9940

57 minutes ago, That Bad Eartha said:

Viv was hella dumb for telling Jinkx she wanted to block her :rip: 

Like just terrible strategy to antagonize the biggest threat there and make another enemy when you fully didn't need to, now you have 2/7 of the other queens in the whole competition that will definitely block you if they win when you could have only had Monet mad at you. Like Viv and Jaida are the obvious next blocks but Jinkx probably was leaning towards Jaida after that xylophone assist but now she'll def block Viv the next time she gets the chance..

I think she wants to play up a rivalry since they're both so similar. Whether that's just to make good TV or stroke her own ego -- or perhaps both! -- it's hard to say.

It's not like Viv played a strong social game on her season anyway. She just steamrolled everyone every week and won through brute force. No alliances, no strategizing, etc. Also, didn't some of the queens complain about her arrogance? And then there's the mess with Divina. :rip: 

2 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Yeah say what y’all want about Symone but sis is stomping. When is the last time we’ve seen a winner have a post-show run like her? Ever? 

The only one that comes to mind is Priyanka. She is slaying so hard post reign. She's definitely on her way to having a Trixie's sized career. 

Rooting for Jinkx to win again this episode coz she needs to avoid being blocked :jonny:

2 hours ago, Desire said:

Eh it’s not that I don’t believe in her credentials. I guess it’s fine if that’s how the format moves forward: I.e Supremme hosting España vs the world, Nicki hosting France vs the world, etc. 

I am sure Rupaul will host a vs The World season again. I wouldn't be surprised if a future AS season is a US vs The World season. I think UK will do another one at some point. I don't think DU will do it though, unless the upcoming season is more successful. 

3 minutes ago, Yvess said:

Rooting for Jinkx to win again this episode coz she needs to avoid being blocked :jonny:

there's no way she will win this episode. the producers will want her to be blocked for the drama. I can see Monet and Raja winning this week based on my memories of how well they did in past speaking challenges. Trinity might get it too.

Edited by publikcitizen

56 minutes ago, publikcitizen said:

The only one that comes to mind is Priyanka. She is slaying so hard post reign. She's definitely on her way to having a Trixie's sized career. 

Honestly yes, Priyanka’s post-show run has actually been kind of a gag. People saw her, Symone and Trixie as “weak winners” but they really spun their wins into gold through personality and branding. It just shows you that you really can’t only rely on the show to elevate yourself to the next level, you have to be smart business-wise too.

I say this as someone who wasn’t a Priyanka fan either. I’d love to see her on a winners season to see how she’d fair tbh, but I don’t know why Trixie, Symone or her would come back since their brands have gone beyond what they’ve done on the show.

2 hours ago, Afferty said:

Atrl members: You must be dumb to think Monet was mad about getting plunged.

Monet:

She just said she was gonna get Viv back and then smacked her lips :ahh: 

Y’all were way easier on Daya who was ACTUALLY pressed and said it was good TV, and now Monet does something much more lighthearted and she’s being dragged for it. I understand being an OMXCH is a full time job, but I’d sooner drag her for the toilet paper on the shoe (which was funny anyways lol) than her lighthearted confessional. 

Viv making enemies with Jinkx for no reason :hoetenks: What’s the angle girly? I don’t care for Monsoon but she’s gonna eat Viv in most of the categories they’re both good at so that doesn’t seem like the smartest tactic.

1 hour ago, Relampago. said:

Honestly yes, Priyanka’s post-show run has actually been kind of a gag. People saw her, Symone and Trixie as “weak winners” but they really spun their wins into gold through personality and branding. It just shows you that you really can’t only rely on the show to elevate yourself to the next level, you have to be smart business-wise too.

I say this as someone who wasn’t a Priyanka fan either. I’d love to see her on a winners season to see how she’d fair tbh, but I don’t know why Trixie, Symone or her would come back since their brands have gone beyond what they’ve done on the show.

Priyanka has said a few times she want to come back and compete with other winners. She also really wants to meet RuPaul lol. 

3 hours ago, Goaty said:

It's not like Viv played a strong social game on her season anyway. She just steamrolled everyone every week and won through brute force. No alliances, no strategizing, etc. Also, didn't some of the queens complain about her arrogance? And then there's the mess with Divina. :rip: 

The girls need to watch her season. Viv was Violet level messy and didn’t care.

• ATRL Moderator

AS3 is judged so poorly :rip:  This season truly did not deserve two winners in every challenge. 

27 minutes ago, khalyan said:

AS3 is judged so poorly :rip:  This season truly did not deserve two winners in every challenge. 

It was such a fraudulent season :rip:

5 hours ago, Relampago. said:

She just said she was gonna get Viv back and then smacked her lips :ahh: 

Y’all were way easier on Daya who was ACTUALLY pressed and said it was good TV, and now Monet does something much more lighthearted and she’s being dragged for it. I understand being an OMXCH is a full time job, but I’d sooner drag her for the toilet paper on the shoe (which was funny anyways lol) than her lighthearted confessional. 

Ummm Daya were pressed that some other girls unrightfully won challengez  Monrt is pressed that the girls are playing the game. Not the same thing. 

I dont hate Monet, I just think it was petty.

Not Corset and Gottmilk shooting Raja :skull:

3 minutes ago, Claymore said:

Not Corset and Gottmilk shooting Raja :skull:

Damage control

4 minutes ago, Whis said:

Damage control

FPR is shot months in advance iirc.

Also, I'm pretty sure Violet would literally do the opposite and double down on her boots, if she could lol

59 minutes ago, Afferty said:

Ummm Daya were pressed that some other girls unrightfully won challengez  Monrt is pressed that the girls are playing the game. Not the same thing. 

I dont hate Monet, I just think it was petty.

So you're dragging Monet for doing a lighthearted confessional which had no personal insults or malice in it at all about a queen that made a decision that directly affected Monet's run but accepting Daya dragging Jorgeous and making comments about her body for a decision she didn't make or have any say at all in?

Okay sis :ahh: You're too funny. 

9 hours ago, Afferty said:

Atrl members: You must be dumb to think Monet was mad about getting plunged.

Monet:

At what point in this video did Monet seem genuinely upset about getting the plunger? :rip: it’s getting kinda weird 

29 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

So you're dragging Monet for doing a lighthearted confessional which had no personal insults or malice in it at all about a queen that made a decision that directly affected Monet's run but accepting Daya dragging Jorgeous and making comments about her body for a decision she didn't make or have any say at all in?

Okay sis :ahh: You're too funny. 

Yeah I'm dragging her not because she is insulting someone (which I never said she did) but because on a "WINNERS SEASON" that is about to celebrate their status, instead of trying to show her talent, she is more into win this season with strategies and not gettin plunged an etc. It is Petty! You are a WINNER, act like a winner. 

(and I dont remember Daya makşng comments about Jorgeous's body, all I remember was that she said she love Jorg but she didnt think Jorg deserved to win, which is a fact.)

26 minutes ago, Rigalo said:

At what point in this video did Monet seem genuinely upset about getting the plunger? :rip: it’s getting kinda weird 

Why do you think it is weird, when also other queens in the work room pointed out that she was mad? You guys are actually weirder. It is a simple drag to Monet, get over it :rip:

17 minutes ago, Afferty said:

Yeah I'm dragging her not because she is insulting someone (which I never said she did) but because on a "WINNERS SEASON" that is about to celebrate their status, instead of trying to show her talent, she is more into win this season with strategies and not gettin plunged an etc. It is Petty! You are a WINNER, act like a winner. 

(and I dont remember Daya makşng comments about Jorgeous's body, all I remember was that she said she love Jorg but she didnt think Jorg deserved to win, which is a fact.)

What exactly is petty about saying “imma get you Viv!! Haha!” Girl it’s TV and they’re competing for 200k. :ahh: It’s a competition at the end of the day babes, even Viv said she was targeting Jinkx because Jinkx is good at what Viv is good at. But you don’t care about that because Viv is not Monet. The girls are constantly discussing strategies so I don’t know what makes Monet’s so “petty” to you. 

And Daya made comments about skinny girls winning, which is true, but she’s not Deja or Kornbread so :skull: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.