RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

9 hours ago, Blue Rose said:

Shangela being unprofessional is most definitely a narrative the Trixie Mattel stans have started :rip: 

Ive seen her twice in 2 different cities and she was on time and we all lived. In one of them she even stayed after her performances for free M&G that wasn’t part of the ticket. 

Stop believing and then spreading every crap you read online especially coming from haters. Shangela is one the most beloved and professional queens around

Yes, theres a reason she was able to BOOK and KEEP an HBO Max show after a Lady Gaga A-List film, among other things. She's performed in front of Beyonce in her honor as a (hired!) guest and of course she literally is the first All-Star from the actual show.

You dont get that far if people dont like you, Shangela clearly has a likeable and trustable personality and business mind.

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't shoot the messenger, chile  :rip: 

24 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

Yes, theres a reason she was able to BOOK and KEEP an HBO Max show after a Lady Gaga A-List film, among other things. She's performed in front of Beyonce in her honor as a (hired!) guest and of course she literally is the first All-Star from the actual show.

You dont get that far if people dont like you, Shangela clearly has a likeable and trustable personality and business mind.

This, shangela has to be one of the hardest working girls from the show and has been since she was on her first season. Places would straight up stop booking her if her being so “extra” was causing complications behind the scenes

4 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

c2d4fc648b0ff7dc87d76f93001bd99f.png

This was a shoot, you can argue with the wall :sorry: 

Acid Betty was done so wrong in S8 :shakeno:

TheOnlyOne

It's the way she's booking another COVER and Editorial Spread without even being Current F*cking Reigning for me

Most winners kinda fade to the back once a new queen is crowned but the legacy is STAMPED and CERTIFIED

hitvEJ4.png

pqKYXTF.pngUbJP3xm.png

pPKws0a.pngi0sERMb.png

t93EuB0.pngLGqr5vV.png

And did ya'll catch the tea on Drag Race not even being mentioned on said cover? The way SYMONE! is enough and giving very much her own brand, Hollywood darling and Certified Icon eclipsing the need to even being tied to the show just a year later. WHEW the success in that!

It's giving THEE

It's giving Supermodel of the World

It's giving Queen of all Queens

It's giving Greatest Winner of All Time I fear

It's giving revenge as sweet as St. Lucia for the dusty racist flags in here pressed over a legend's success

You can catch THEE Symone on newsstands this June

And in theaters this September

And you can probably catch your fave at some bar somewhere 

2f2339009553825c882ac031e5d0bcd5afcd9940

I'm obsessed with this picture. They did that!

SiblingRivalry_TourPoster_v3.png?format=2500w

Monét doing an evil smile is sending me for some reason :lmao:

FiFi really ended Dark Necrofear here and the Blue Ranger from Ninja Storm in one-punch, here, didn't she? :jonny4:

ef1e6feca020dfa1dbf1ab2c1219922d.jpg70ab4dd8cc1a4b9d7df6ab0d49ffce09.jpg

meanwhile Ms. one-note Trashlaska served half-plucked, traumatized, blue flamingo :bibliahh:

AS2, as great as it was, was honestly such a farce in the end, tbh!

:katie:

1 hour ago, Almodusa said:

1 hour ago, Rigalo said:

This, shangela has to be one of the hardest working girls from the show and has been since she was on her first season. Places would straight up stop booking her if her being so “extra” was causing complications behind the scenes

28 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

It's the way she's booking another COVER and Editorial Spread without even being Current F*cking Reigning for me

Most winners kinda fade to the back once a new queen is crowned but the legacy is STAMPED and CERTIFIED

hitvEJ4.png

pqKYXTF.pngUbJP3xm.png

pPKws0a.pngi0sERMb.png

t93EuB0.pngLGqr5vV.png

And did ya'll catch the tea on Drag Race not even being mentioned on said cover? The way SYMONE! is enough and giving very much her own brand, Hollywood darling and Certified Icon eclipsing the need to even being tied to the show just a year later. WHEW the success in that!

It's giving THEE

It's giving Supermodel of the World

It's giving Queen of all Queens

It's giving Greatest Winner of All Time I fear

It's giving revenge as sweet as St. Lucia for the dusty racist flags in here pressed over a legend's success

You can catch THEE Symone on newsstands this June

And in theaters this September

And you can probably catch your fave at some bar somewhere 

2f2339009553825c882ac031e5d0bcd5afcd9940

15 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

10 minutes ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

FiFi really ended Dark Necrofear here and the Blue Ranger from Ninja Storm in one-punch, here, didn't she? :jonny4:

ef1e6feca020dfa1dbf1ab2c1219922d.jpg70ab4dd8cc1a4b9d7df6ab0d49ffce09.jpg

meanwhile Ms. one-note Trashlaska served half-plucked, traumatized, blue flamingo :bibliahh:

AS2, as great as it was, was honestly such a farce in the end, tbh!

:katie:

There are lots of DELICIOUS takes on this page for once. :yum: Lemme bookmark cause this is a once in a lifetime event for this thread. 

Acid underrated? CHECK!

Shangela undeservedly hated randomly? CHECK!

Symone stomping and looking flawless again? CHECK!

Bob and Monet being successful and looking amazing? CHECK!

PhiPhi being an underrated queen who DELIVERED great TV on AS2 while Sharon’s mistress got payola’d to a crown? CHECK!

Let’s keep this energy going for the rest of AS7 girls, then we can continue our usual messy scheduled programming of Trixie drags and SheDevil discourse on the off season. :heart:

16 hours ago, wesleywalrus said:

Is it me or are they already setting up a Jinkx win? I’m rooting for Raya, Jinkx and Trinity but Yvie or Raja should’ve definitely taken her place. 

Raja consistently getting 3rd is so frustrating. 

I'm not sure about a setup, but it's just very obvious that the Allstars format favors queens like her. Campy, kitschy, and with that boomer humor & references that Ru & Michelle love. We all knew before the season she was gonna win a truckload of challenges just bc AS always skews comedy-acting-improv. The glamour girls have like 2 chances, the design challenge/ball which already happened, and if we get a makeover challenge. And I guess girl groups/rusical maybe (which already happened???)

I wouldn't be surprised if Jinkx straight up Bendela's the rest of the competition :rip: I'm not a fan, but you can't deny she's great at the things she's supposed to be great at. Like she did eat that improv challenge. Not like mz crumbs & g*nger who weren't even funny in their respective allstars seasons (despite the payola'd challenge wins):lakitu:

Today I'm gonna force my bf to find me a way to watch the Drag shows that aren't on Paramount+ :duca:

What spin-offs are the best ones, in y'alls/general opinion?

I've read something about Spain's being good? Plan to watch UK's since I know of Vivienne, now.

16 minutes ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

Today I'm gonna force my bf to find me a way to watch the Drag shows that aren't on Paramount+ :duca:

I've read something about Spain's being good? Plan to watch UK's since I know of Vivienne, now.

Spain S1 is really good, S2 isn’t as good but it’s still a worthwhile watch that I enjoyed.

All UK seasons are worth watching, especially S2.

Down Under is hot garbage.

Holland is hodgepodge and messy but has some cute moments. The challenges are crunchy 99% of the time though, even if the looks are great. 

Italia is fun for the first couple of episodes then falls off a bit, but the finale was good.

TheOnlyOne
22 minutes ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

Top Tier: UK2 & Espana 1

Good: Espana 2, UK1, Thailand 1 & 2, Canada 1 & 2

Meh: UK3, Holland 1 & 2, Italia

Garbage: Down Under 

The way Down Under is the most universally PANNED season of all time :bibliahh:

Not the fake Shangela rumors which were started by pressed Trixie stans :bibliahh:

1 hour ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

All the UK seasons are great. 2 > 1 > 3 > UKvsTW

España 1 >>>>> 2

Canada 1 >>>>>>>>> 2

Dont bother with Holland nor Down Under 

Let’s hope Down Under can get their act together for season 2 cause season 1 was not it.

Spoiler

I actually know a couple of the queens rumoured to be cast on it and let’s just say some of the choices are surprising.

A fair few relatively new queens so I don’t know how it’s going to go down.

5 hours ago, Almodusa said:

It is not. 

It's totally disjointed. The bottom is so heavy and unattractive and if you just focus on what's above, it's just a minidress. 

Yuck 

50 minutes ago, aayAlex said:

All the UK seasons are great. 2 > 1 > 3 > UKvsTW

España 1 >>>>> 2

Canada 1 >>>>>>>>> 2

Dont bother with Holland nor Down Under 

1 hour ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Top Tier: UK2 & Espana 1

Good: Espana 2, UK1, Thailand 1 & 2, Canada 1 & 2

Meh: UK3, Holland 1 & 2, Italia

Garbage: Down Under 

1 hour ago, Relampago. said:

Spain S1 is really good, S2 isn’t as good but it’s still a worthwhile watch that I enjoyed.

All UK seasons are worth watching, especially S2.

Down Under is hot garbage.

Holland is hodgepodge and messy but has some cute moments. The challenges are crunchy 99% of the time though, even if the looks are great. 

Italia is fun for the first couple of episodes then falls off a bit, but the finale was good.

The strong distaste for Holland and Australia :ohwow: 

Sounds like it'll be UK > Spain > UKvsTW (never really see this mentioned)

Thai > Canada > Italia 

I'll check out Holland and Down Under eventually to see what all the fuss is about :fan:

Ty, my fellow sissies :heart:

4 minutes ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

Thai > Canada > Italia 

I'll check out Holland and Down Under eventually to see what all the fuss is about :fan:

Watch Canada 1 before UK vs The World 

4 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

Im thinking about going to the Milwaukee date and getting a pic with both. :coffee2:

Let me check the prices and venue area.

2 hours ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

If you wanna become a better informed girl on what matters show wise and meme wise, I'd go with Canada S1 first (truly insane how good and natural it feels, real drag like you'd see in the clubs)

UK is next (Lawrence & Krystal are the top tier of queens in each of their chosen styles tbh.

The rest....

Edited by satellites.™

20 minutes ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

Thai > Canada > Italia 

You need to watch C1 first if you’re gonna watch UKvsTW

Ms Corset and Gottrigged SHOOTING Raja’s spike look :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.