RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

AS2

Queen? Katya 

Runway? Phi Phi’s Future of Drag Look

Challenge or Moment? Alyssa Edwards vs. Phi Phi O'Hara 

AS3

Queen? Shangela 

Runway? Trixie’s Red Look

Challenge or Moment? Bebe WINNING Nobody’s Supposed to Be Here 

AS4

Queen? Mo Heart

Runway? Manila Luzon's Elegance look

Challenge or Moment? Jersey Justice 

AS5

Queen? Jujubee

Runway? Jujubee’s Finale Look 

Challenge or Moment? Jujubee’s Snatch Game 

AS6

Queen? TKB

Runway? TKB’s Pop Art

Challenge or Moment? Laganja slaying Physical 

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it me or are they already setting up a Jinkx win? I’m rooting for Raya, Jinkx and Trinity but Yvie or Raja should’ve definitely taken her place. 

Raja consistently getting 3rd is so frustrating. 

47 minutes ago, R.E.M. said:

I wonder how insufferable Shangela was behind the scenes during AS3 filming for the 'jury' not to vote for her :rip:She has a reputation of being unprofessional (e.g., late, rude, demanding) so I wouldn't be surprised if her attitude cost her a spot in the Top 2. 

Shangela is the nicest queen I’ve ever met. 

11 minutes ago, wesleywalrus said:

Shangela is the nicest queen I’ve ever met. 

I'm glad you had a positive experience but I see a lot of mixed things about her from fans and other queens :doc: Didn't she get accused of sexually harassing/assaulting staff and fans at several gigs? 

20 minutes ago, LastKiss said:

I would like to know how was she behaving coz for them to say f-uck you bit-ch, you ain't getting top 2 her attitude must have been insufferable

:biblio:

Word is she's very difficult to work with at gigs/on tour. Arrives late, rude to other queens and staff, takes forever to get ready, only sticks around for a few numbers, disrespectful towards local queens, etc.

11 hours ago, khalyan said:

Nobody cares about that fraud

The moment of AS3 is obviously this

who the **** are those 2? :rip:

9 hours ago, Ruschi said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CeYyG6yIErg/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

The amount of Ru Girls praising Vivienne's look in this post, OMG! There's at least one queen from every franchise.

Shutting down the delusional gals in here that were calling this stunning piece of work forgettable, ugly, etc. 

:clap3:

It really is absolutely STUNNING! Of course a thread full of delusional **** that claim AS4 didn't belong to Manila would be full of ****! 

6 hours ago, Relampago. said:

I stan Naomi hard but I don’t know why that look doesn’t do much for me. It’s a toot but I’m not gagged.

She looks like a man in it. Great look for her standards, however.

3 hours ago, R.E.M. said:

Word is she's very difficult to work with at gigs/on tour. Arrives late, rude to other queens and staff, takes forever to get ready, only sticks around for a few numbers, disrespectful towards local queens, etc.

Yeah, I rarely heard good stuff about her when it comes to work. She's most definitely a great entertainer, but her diva attitude must be very hard to endure in a work environment. Looking back at it, I also wonder if that was the reason she didn't get a spot in the top 2, it couldn't just be because of the people she eliminated.

11 hours ago, Ruschi said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CeYyG6yIErg/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

The amount of Ru Girls praising Vivienne's look in this post, OMG! There's at least one queen from every franchise.

Shutting down the delusional gals in here that were calling this stunning piece of work forgettable, ugly, etc. 

:clap3:

Oh wow I know Hungry is SEETHING :clap:

Shangela being unprofessional is most definitely a narrative the Trixie Mattel stans have started :rip: 

Ive seen her twice in 2 different cities and she was on time and we all lived. In one of them she even stayed after her performances for free M&G that wasn’t part of the ticket. 

Stop believing and then spreading every crap you read online especially coming from haters. Shangela is one the most beloved and professional queens around

52 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Yeah, I rarely heard good stuff about her when it comes to work. She's most definitely a great entertainer, but her diva attitude must be very hard to endure in a work environment. Looking back at it, I also wonder if that was the reason she didn't get a spot in the top 2, it couldn't just be because of the people she eliminated.

Why is it so hard to believe that drag queens are bitter and also didn’t want to vote against the person who had the most followers and the most rabid fanbase?

it’s not rocket science…

Also when people say "I heard from few people" it's usually from some one person. 

Fake rumours 

34 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

Shangela being unprofessional is most definitely a narrative the Trixie Mattel stans have started :rip: 

Ive seen her twice in 2 different cities and she was on time and we all lived. In one of them she even stayed after her performances for free M&G that wasn’t part of the ticket. 

Stop believing and then spreading every crap you read online especially coming from haters. Shangela is one the most beloved and professional queens around

I find this interesting because most queens from the show had nothing but good to say to her. The last queen she got in a fight with was Jasmine Masters. Who said Shangela was demanding the girls have higher pay for the Christmas specials but Jasmine just wanted to finish work and go home. 

54 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

Why is it so hard to believe that drag queens are bitter and also didn’t want to vote against the person who had the most followers and the most rabid fanbase?

it’s not rocket science…

And why is it so hard to believe that the queens could've given her one of their two votes (as Thorgy did)? This is not a crusade against Shangela, but it's not that hard to believe she has a diva attitude. It was even show on the show to an extent and several people have shared not very pleasant experiences with her behind the scenes (focus on that, because no one is arguing about her being rude with fans).

3 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

And why is it so hard to believe that the queens could've given her one of their two votes (as Thorgy did)? This is not a crusade against Shangela, but it's not that hard to believe she has a diva attitude. It was even show on the show to an extent and several people have shared not very pleasant experiences with her behind the scenes (focus on that, because no one is arguing about her being rude with fans).

And many people behind the scenes have very positive experiences with her. She's a complex person, but to put this to rest.. The AS3 queens just didn't like her DURING FILMING and found her hard to work with. She opted to make good tv and that's why the twist was bad -- it punished queens who played strategically or for the cameras -- Alaska would have lost a jury vote as well :cm:

I'm rewatching Snatch Game and Jaida's Prince is making me scream:dies:

1 minute ago, justlore said:

I'm rewatching Snatch Game and Jaida's Prince is making me scream:dies:

I laughed so hard, so I guess mission accomplished?

10 minutes ago, D e v o n said:

And many people behind the scenes have very positive experiences with her. She's a complex person, but to put this to rest.. The AS3 queens just didn't like her DURING FILMING and found her hard to work with. She opted to make good tv and that's why the twist was bad -- it punished queens who played strategically or for the cameras -- Alaska would have lost a jury vote as well :cm:

Good to know, I honestly mostly heard about her being very extra behind the scenes but all in all I don't think she's a terrible person. The jury twist was very unfair though and I think even producers underestimated how bad it would backfire, which is probably why they never used it again.

My god this Race Chaser with just Willam and Meatball is ******* unbearable :deadbanana2: we know Willam hates everything but damn Dipper could've told her to keep it likable or sum

TheOnlyOne

The same usual suspects have spent the past 4 days going from bashing Symone to Monet to Shea and now Shangela  :rip:

Yall really dont even try to hide it anymore huh?

ezgif-1-188d58e2c5.thumb.gif.2468e5b9b23

What's up with the hate train for Shangela now? :rip: she's Alyssa's daughter, of course she was going to be extra, now we're hating queens for creating drama as well?

2 hours ago, KaledKalil said:

What's up with the hate train for Shangela now? :rip: she's Alyssa's daughter, of course she was going to be extra, now we're hating queens for creating drama as well?

Umm I like Shangela but creating drama for show is one thing and being disrespectful to people you work with is something else :rip: 

Alyssa Edwards is known to be even worse than Shangela, and has physically assaulted people and has also been known to treat foreign staff with no respect. Let’s have that conversation. :coffee: 

9 hours ago, Blue Rose said:

This. I saw Shangela in Nashville and she talked to us outside the club as well. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.