RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

This thread has become a battleground since AS7 started :ahh: STAN MONET!!

ffd.jpg

and since the girls are trying to be cute I’ll have it known Monet was #1 or #2 on my winners ranking we did a few months ago :fan:

Edited by Rigalo

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

The Vivianne absolutely ATE with that runway my GOD. :jonnycat:

Raja serving with another phenomenal runway, but are we really surprised at this point? :clap3:

Monet being that pressed she was blocked. :skull: I think she's joking, but it's kinda getting weird with how she's sort of milking her (fake?) pressedness. :rip:

22 minutes ago, Rigalo said:

This thread has become a battleground since AS7 started :ahh: STAN MONET!!

ffd.jpg

and since the girls are trying to be cute I’ll have it known Monet was #1 or #2 on my winners ranking we did a few months ago :fan:

I agree, I've been Team Monet since s10 and the records can show that, Pound the Alarm lipsynch was a cultural reset and she got me into liking Bob. I was listening to Sibling Rivalry since it's initial days of the crusty interviews with S10 queens - the Yuhau one is iconic :rip: 

ffd.jpg

19 hours ago, Papa said:

That explains a lot, they must have took her suitcase with all her good outfits

giphy.gif?cid=790b76111b755b92b3c120f1ef

The library is CLOSED after this one, OFFICIALLY. :deadbanana2:

7 minutes ago, Serendipity said:

I agree, I've been Team Monet since s10 and the records can show that, Pound the Alarm lipsynch was a cultural reset and she got me into liking Bob. I was listening to Sibling Rivalry since it's initial days of the crusty interviews with S10 queens - the Yuhau one is iconic :rip: 

ffd.jpg

I think I will go back and re-listen to the earlier Sibling Rivalry episodes soon, most of them are a scream

also I know I did not just see someone compare Monet to a BUG in her pleather principle look…. What is wrong with you guys :deadbanana4:

ffd.jpg

Edited by Rigalo

I would have died if Viv put on an Armenian accent when she admitted to being from Glendale :rip: Still, it was a pretty funny challenge IMO. Though it could have been the drinking that made it seem that way. Raja robbed again! Her look was stunning but I was a bit confused by the weird crotch piece (maybe to cover her d*ck and not tuck, she is of a certain age :eli:but the top half was FABULOUS.

Shea’s look suffered from trying to be too complicated/over-the-top, just like her 3-in-1 look on AS5.

Not Shea's look actually looking crafty

RPBWMB9t6pyPiSBZu3Bna_BBNH39axHX9Y8BDQd4

This was one of the worst episodes in a while on any season lol 

I legit passed out in the middle of the challenge  :deadbanana:

Rajas runway was a BOOT for sure this week Drag Race Fashion GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

34 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Shea’s look suffered from trying to be too complicated/over-the-top, just like her 3-in-1 look on AS5.

A true bottom tier queen

Unlike her crowned look on episode 1, I think Raja’s runway should’ve been cinched 

Worst episode of drag race I’ve watched in forever. 

This is the first week where I’ve felt like Rajah deserved top 2. I’m tired of Jinx already. 

Stars:

Shea - 1 

Monet - 1 

Jinx - 1 (Top 2 twice)

Trinity - 1 (Top 2 twice)

Jaida - 1 

Viv - 1 

Yvie did good in the challenge but that runway was poorly executed. 

the first group outsold... jinkx with jaida was such a funny duo, monet was forgettable but yvie was pretty funny too. i didn't understand anything about the 2nd one :deadbanana:

trinity and jaida had the best looks imo

Jaida is kinda the star of the season no? She's a f*cking hoot all the time and you know when she steps on that runway she will be serving.

Edited by Shinning

Raja did not deserve top 2, the delusion here is unreal! The top 2 were correct, Jinkx never missed a beat and volleyed incredibly well with Visage, Jaida is a close third after Viv who did pretty good. Having her character be a liar with different accents was smart.

Shea & Monet faded into the background hard, what did Monet even do/say that can be remembered?

21 hours ago, bestfiction said:

Raja and Yvie did quite well, I'd say Yvie really deserved a star this week

I bet Jinkx was put in the top 2 so that she wouldn't get blocked the second week in a row

Jinkx was "put" in the top 2 because she ate.

21 hours ago, SpaceMan said:

Jaida grows so much fashion-wise :clap3:

Jaida was a fashion beast on her original season as well! Not so much growth as just par for the course.

15 hours ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

I love Raja but she wasn’t robbed this week. She has done consistently well bar the first week, it’s a shame the name of the game is top two only, because her track record would be pretty good otherwise. 

Exactly.

9 hours ago, Floren said:

Jaida is my winner for this season 

purr :smitten:

9 hours ago, MrPeanut said:

Surprised Jaida didn't think to put the black makeup on the back of her neck as well.

She did, but it wasn't on the back of her ears.

Bob doesnt do it for me anymore, which is sad because she was an original fave of mine. I fear she is overexposed. 

I wouldnt mind Alaska hosting again.

Coco kept making jokes about Yvie’s massive dick at the viewing party last night :thing:

5 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

Whenever I see Naysha I immediately think about this moment:

rupauls-drag-race-naysha-lopez.gif

Edited by Hephaestus

6 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

Bob doesnt do it for me anymore, which is sad because she was an original fave of mine. I fear she is overexposed. 

I wouldnt mind Alaska hosting again.

Not NAYSHA, from the raggedy set to the crunchy guests, they really did Bob dirty :bibliahh:

4 hours ago, Mistah.Beyonce said:

Monet Stan’s STILL trying to find footing. :ahh:

The results of the the voting is right in your face. Everyone actually agrees she is the worst dressed in almost every category, even compared to Jinx, which is a hoot.

The Monet stans are a bit delusional but Monét has only been worst dressed once this season. Jinkx, Yvie, and Viv are currently below her on the leaderboard 

15 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

She missed the moment, she shouldve automatically said this when Bob introduced her. :deadbanana2:

Trinity, Jinkx, The Vivienne and Jaida absolutely killing it this episode :clap3: the top 4 we deserve 

31 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

Coco kept making jokes about Yvie’s massive dick at the viewing party last night :thing:

She did the same with Alaska during AS2 asdfhjjkgl 

27 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

The power of Muniz :bibliahh:

25 minutes ago, SpaceMan said:

Not NAYSHA, from the raggedy set to the crunchy guests, they really did Bob dirty :bibliahh:

Not too much on Miss Naysha now, she is a Ms.CONTINENTAL for God sake, not a random no1curr early out.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.