RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Surprised Jaida didn't think to put the black makeup on the back of her neck as well.

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Went to a drag race viewing tonight and Kerri and Coco Montrese were there. The way they were cracking up at everything Jaida and Jinx said :clap3:

Edited by Bhabylon

16 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

Monet is so forgettable lol, its insane.

and WHO tf adds HIPS to their already WIDE HIPS? Like, girl you're not as skinny as Symone, get over it.

giphy.gif?cid=790b76111b755b92b3c120f1ef

16 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

Yvies was more polished, this is straight up costumey and UGLY.

RuPaul WOULD NOT like this, at ALL! This is not feminized, and the ***** literally looks like a MALE bug. NO!

You must have the worst takes of any member in here

5 hours ago, Twilish said:

the girls hyping up her looks in the promo for this season knew what they were doing. 

right, 4 episodes in and I'm waiting for her to really shine on the runway...

also judges saying The Viviene's outfit was one for the ages... please

the season is boring, I skip most of the judging, the stakes are on the floor. just give it to Jinx, whatever 

Yvie deserved top over Vivienne.

Shea's runway was tragic.

6 hours ago, Roberto said:

She hasn't been robbed so far. The look this week wasn't good, the last week she lost it with the second runway and in the Snatch Game she was rightfully the 3rd place. I love her, she's a legend and she is extremely talented, but she has yet yo earn a star rightfully.

Raja was definitely robbed for SG where she was easily 2nd over Trinity.

The judges overpraising everything is really annoying tho, they could at least make it less obvious 

12 hours ago, Papa said:

That explains a lot, they must have took her suitcase with all her good outfits

:dies: :deadbanana2:

Next week is basically the roast? Hmm is Jinx going to win everything ugh 

9 hours ago, R.E.M. said:

I wouldn't have an issue with Monet Xpired if her 3 fans didn't overrate her so much :rip: The random influx of Monet stanning is hella suspicious especially considering she's been regarded as one of the weakest winners in recent memory. 

She's doing okay so far but I will keep my foot on her neck to balance out the (undeserved) praise. No overrated mediocrity allowed.

Honestly? This.

ffd.jpg

Raja deserved Top 2 (for the first time this season hihi). Trinity was great. Jaida was good. Monet was okay. Jinkx wasn't really that good. Shea was boring. Yvie was just there. The Vivienne was awful.

Jaida is the superstar of the season and Raja will probably walk away with a robbed narrative and I'm ok with that :heart:

16 minutes ago, Héloïse said:

Raja deserved Top 2 (for the first time this season hihi). Trinity was great. Jaida was good. Monet was okay. Jinkx wasn't really that good. Shea was boring. Yvie was just there. The Vivienne was awful.

divina-de-campo-i-dont-think.gif

On 6/3/2022 at 11:34 AM, FOCK said:

I expect some degree of mess over Shea grabbing the bunny’s ass. 

14 hours ago, Claymore said:

Did y'all catch Shea sexually harassing Bruno? What's the consensus on that highly problematic behavior? Ya'll better keep the same energy you used to drag Jinkx though.

Y’all talking about Shea harassing Bruno, but it’s actually Trinity that’s grabbing his ass. She’s wearing black gloves:hoetenks:

2 hours ago, Cain said:

No for real like week after week :rip:

ffd.jpg

The improv challenge was fine… there were funny moments but not nearly enough of them given the time it went for. Jinx and the Vivien made most sense as the top 2 but yeah the over praising of everyone and the hyping up the runways as if they were all history making pieces of art was too much. Monet flopped, Shea faded into the background, it doesn’t hurt their reputation to call that out. 

11 hours ago, Bimbo said:

The way Jinkx has been saying she would've beat Detox in her lipsync whether they switched the song or not but now it's clear as day she would have NEVER :bibliahh: they really saved her ass with Malambo no. 1 :bibliahh:

I believe when she says that it's because she already knew the show was hers to win. No matter the song, they would let her win anyway, and not because she's a great at lip syncing.

The skit this episode was kinda boring. :rip: No one really stood out to me that much and the runway was a bit meh as well. The worst episode so far.

4 hours ago, Cain said:

Monet Stan’s STILL trying to find footing. :ahh:

The results of the the voting is right in your face. Everyone actually agrees she is the worst dressed in almost every category, even compared to Jinx, which is a hoot.

Jinkx and The Viv deservedly won the episode. I thought Jinkx was the funniest and most spontaneous and I have Yvie as an alternate for The Viv. I liked Shea's character the most after that, I knew exactly what type of person Mama Bear was supposed to be and she had some great lines, just a bit too subdued and her runway this week was a miss. Monet Exchange was the weakest. 

I thought Viv bombed and was surprised everyone was praising her after the challenge :rip: there were moments you could see that didn't know what to say

her look was also... okay, the color was ugly but jaida was the only one that impressed me there, yvie was the worst by far

the only funny moments were when Raja and Jinkx made everyone break character, Trinity did the best overall

Yvie played the character well but wasn't funny, the others did okay

Raja has been 2nd/3rd the pat few episodes and doing really well overall so you could argue that she's robbed but i'm here for the fan supprt she's getting out of this :clap3:

the overpraise for everything they do is getting old, Viv's look being one of the best ever? pls it wasn't even the best of the night

Edited by K$Ellie

5 hours ago, Dula Peep said:

Next week is basically the roast? Hmm is Jinx going to win everything ugh 

Mess :rip: How many episodes are left in the season?

OT:

6 hours ago, Cain said:

The brutal truth

ffd.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.