RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

2 minutes ago, Both Sides Now said:

Meanwhile Yvie Oddly is in queue for the Meet and Greet :dies: 

3aeyw026gqt21.jpg?auto=webp&s=7ab0646f0d 

But she’s wEiRd!!1! so this shite is okay :skull:

This is good actually. Where was this for the spike runway?

The THING she wore after Untucked too... Prison.

Screenshot-3.png

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, Both Sides Now said:

Meanwhile Yvie Oddly is in queue for the Meet and Greet :dies: 

3aeyw026gqt21.jpg?auto=webp&s=7ab0646f0d 

But she’s wEiRd!!1! so this shite is okay :skull:

It's okay as long as she's not covered with a ton of cardboard for the sake of looking like a Transformer (Robot in Disguise)

giphy.gif?cid=790b76111b755b92b3c120f1ef

2 hours ago, Papa said:

That explains a lot, they must have took her suitcase with all her good outfits

Hahaha

2 hours ago, Sheegs said:

Y'all are a kii

The fact that this was the worst episode and the thread is booming

!!! them creating their own entertainment :deadbanana4: 

1 hour ago, P.O.P said:

All the Monet talk even though she got less screentime than Bruno this episode

ffd.jpg

I LOVE THIS :ahh: 

I really enjoyed the challenge, I wasn’t a fan of Jersey Justice so I was pleasantly surprised. The first group was really strong, Jaida stood out, Jinx ofc was amazing, Yvie was okay (I feel like the script/she herself didn’t have much to work with), Monet was definitely the worst. What was with her makeup? She was was the only one who did a bad job :rip:

Second group was okay, Shea bombed. She didn’t have a strong character down and faded into the background. The viv was fine, I wasn’t as wowed as others but she did have a massive part so kudos to her. Raja was fine, definitely better than Shea and Monet. Trinity kind of stole the scene but I still feel like Jinx did better overall. 

The runway was awful, Ru kinda ate them up :mandown:

I wouldn't have an issue with Monet Xpired if her 3 fans didn't overrate her so much :rip: The random influx of Monet stanning is hella suspicious especially considering she's been regarded as one of the weakest winners in recent memory. 

She's doing okay so far but I will keep my foot on her neck to balance out the (undeserved) praise. No overrated mediocrity allowed.

The way there was nothing funny about this challenge except for The Vivian throwing breadcrumbs on the floor (I DIED :rip: when she said "both" I LOST it)

Raja remains robbed and I will NOT except slender for that Runway + her performance was Top 2 worthy again.

Jinx as that social media girlie…yeah that was tired

On 6/2/2022 at 7:32 PM, Bimbo said:

Bless the white queens

5a87850900cbdba6768582555a033a5d0c411289

This is so beyond unbelievable :rip: who would even pay one dollar for this? I‘d actually ask for a refund

Finally that overrated mediocre queen getting blocked. The most payola producer queen since Pearl. :bibliahh:

I must stan The Vivienne now. :gaycat5:

S*itmik and Vile have the C Uniqueness N T of a dumpster I fear

both Monet and Jinx are overpayola‘d

the true queens are Jaida and Raja

2 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

The girls stay absolutely delusional regarding Auntie Dust especially considering this weeks runway was giving eye sore instead of eye con

Not Auntie Raja unknowingly joining the losers club with Denali, MIz Cracker, Kameron Michaels, and Bosco stans. 

2 hours ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

What in the Comic-Con-**** is this? :bibliahh:

I know y'all can't stand Yvie for being cute, charming and having an adorable laugh, but y'all don't have to pretend this disgusting, fugly ass, paper-mache looking ass, Spirit store-clearance-rack'd Halloween costume is better for a Drag Runway because it's "better built"

Same delusionals that probably liked Symone's stinky fursuit and Courntney Act's boring ass, lazy, store-bought wings look

:bibliahh:

Yas mam, let them have it.

Sis is giving us OLD NAVY pants with MENS crease at the crotch area and calling it drag.

I mean, Hobby Lobby runway maybe, but not on RUPAULS Drag Race. :bibliahh:

2 hours ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

99abed6933e1eb1c896c9dd7d3f5d1a355254410

I get called black man's ***** :jonny5:

This is not the hilarious comment you thought it was. :skull:

Shea delivering absolutely NOTHING in the improv and absolute MESS on the runway :bibliahh: wtf was she trying to serve

The way Jinkx has been saying she would've beat Detox in her lipsync whether they switched the song or not but now it's clear as day she would have NEVER :bibliahh: they really saved her ass with Malambo no. 1 :bibliahh:

Trinity was the only one I liked tbh...that challenge sounded good on paper but :dancehall2:

"These lies.. are untrue" by Monet kinda took me out. :rip:

The challenge was good. Not every improv has to be a chaotic mess. Raja and Trinity really impressed me, but I'm happy for Viv. 

Raja robbed 3 weeks in a row, idc. 

Monet was a mess in that challenge I’ll admit, but she had another great runway. Shea though… awful runway and challenge. Trinity too. 

Jinkx is so whatever to me, and she did really bad in that lipsync. 

Yvie having her first good week in awhile.

Viv was whatever in the challenge and on the runway, but if this is “her episode” I’m glad it was this. 

1 hour ago, R.E.M. said:

I wouldn't have an issue with Monet Xpired if her 3 fans didn't overrate her so much :rip: The random influx of Monet stanning is hella suspicious especially considering she's been regarded as one of the weakest winners in recent memory. 

She's doing okay so far but I will keep my foot on her neck to balance out the (undeserved) praise. No overrated mediocrity allowed.

YUP bestie spilled 

I didn't think Raja was robbed this week, she was the 4th/5th best of the week. With Jinkx, the Vivienne and Trinity once again, being ahead of her in terms of performance; her outfit wasn't the best either, i didn't like the beige-ish fabric on her torso

Trinity did absolutely nothing interesting in the challenge, low key playing the same character as Snatch Game.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.