RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Screaming at Raja being picked last :skull:

Okay, I think based on the episodes so far, the top 4 as of now will be Trinity, Raja, Jaida and The Vivienne. I think Jinkx and Shea will be blocked a lot causing them to miss out the top 4. Monet and Yvie could still have a chance but I think they are less likely to get in the top 4 based on the edit so far. I'd argue Trinity would get blocked a lot but I think she will be in the top a lot because she is such a well rounded queen that is very good at drag race. So it would be hard to block her. 

2 hours ago, Body Talk said:

Trinity having high-win-win on the real show this season is a gag, especially given how many haters she has. She's really a well rounded queen...

She is too good at playing drag race. It's crazy. Her only weakness may be writing lyrics but she can sell her performance like there's no tomorrow. 

Raja 2nd look was a disaster, I'm glad ATRL thinks the same! 

13 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Tea :coffee:

dea1171a45f8d0027ab959f8431f0716a9477a0e

The way this bish made EVERYONE and their mothers talk about her 

:WAP:

22 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

I just remembered how grating and shrill she was during that segment :skull: Thank god for her team of white people and their looks cause Miss Mamas is devoid of charisma.

1 hour ago, TheOnlyOne said:

The people that create her looks and dress her do make some high quality works of art, I'll give her that :coffee:

1 hour ago, Claymore said:

I just remembered how grating and shrill she was during that segment :skull: Thank god for her team of white people and their looks cause Miss Mamas is devoid of charisma.

Trixie, Symone, Silky, Jorgeous and Kornbread... RuPaul has some very questionable taste, when it comes to his favorites :coffee:

2 hours ago, Claymore said:

cnqdhV1.jpg :lakitu:

Where is the thread for Drag Race France ?:lakitu:

7 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

7th, 3rd, and 3rd and 6th overall for the EYEcon I’m afraid

raja-raja-gemini.gif

Touché, I forgot the placement for the first episode. That being said, she’s sixth  overall just because she didn’t get a star so far despite deserving it two weeks in a row (and for two of the most important challenges too).

Hopefully Auntie Eyecon gets her flowers soon!

raja-raja-gemini.gif

1 hour ago, Iceland said:

cnqdhV1.jpg :lakitu:

:fan:

Symone’s step down look was very disappointing and her skit was cringy, Twitter users won’t change my mind.

TheOnlyOne

The way the demonic flags of atrl think Thee Symone having people make her looks is some kind of read as if that’s not what every single SUCCESSFUL queen does. See when you remain booked, busy, and breaking barriers, there’s no time to sew a little outfit together. 

Odd anyone thinks they’d have someone with no charisma host an entire segment on the main stage of the live finale. You’d think if she had no charisma, they’d throw her in a parking lot like they have for some winners. Fact remains only 1 winner across 14 entire seasons took the stage without RuPaul. Reminder that your fave winner had a meaningless Q&A segment and Thee Symone had an audition to be the new host. 

WHERE IS THE DRAG RACE FRANCE THREAD THE CAST JUST GOT ANNOUNCED ?

I’m really sad Jaida hasn’t gained many followers on IG since AS7 started. I thought she would’ve gotten a boost from the last episode since she won the challenge. I hoped she would get to a million followers but it doesn’t look like it will happen 

26 minutes ago, D.Va said:

You should create it

People who dragged Gigi for makşng her looks with mom are suddenly so okay there is a big team including Gigi behind Symone's entire stage presentation. :zzz: qnd they are clinging into some irrevelant new tradition as if it means something :zzz: 

1 hour ago, D.Va said:

Here it is:

13 minutes ago, Afferty said:

People who dragged Gigi for makşng her looks with mom are suddenly so okay there is a big team including Gigi behind Symone's entire stage presentation. :zzz: qnd they are clinging into some irrevelant new tradition as if it means something :zzz: 

Spill :fan:

And how cheap of them to drag Thee Jaida Essence Hall into the conversation when they know damn well that finale was filmed during a pandemic and those parking lot segments were everything the show was allowed to do at the time. They're probably just jealous their fave could never slay a ball like the essence of beauty did without an entire team putting her looks together.

TheOnlyOne
22 minutes ago, Afferty said:

Because none of Gigi's COSTUMES, not looks, were innovative or ground-breaking. It gave very much Joann Fabrics pattern books. 

Don't be so afraid of that quote button, love. 

10 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Because none of Gigi's COSTUMES, not looks, were innovative or ground-breaking. It gave very much Joann Fabrics pattern books. 

Don't be so afraid of that quote button, love. 

I agree with this. I never understood why people called Gigi a fashion icon when I really wasn't gagged by any looks. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.