RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

I thought Trinity would impress me as I didn't think she should have won but her fashion and her drag just does not thing for me. 

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, FAN said:

Trinity had the best Vanna look of the night so maybe you should reevaluate your “math” sis

Trinity’s looks wasn’t exactly a vanna look. It was a Vanna + look. Depending on how you are taking the category, Raja wind if you are taking it literally, or Trinity could win  if you take it metaphorical. Butttttt, if you do it that way, you have to take Monet’s look as well because that was also a dragged up Vanna look, meaning we also now need to consider Yvie, because that is also a dragged version as well. If we take it literally, Yvie, monet, and Trinity are out because that is not something she would wear, which is what everyone has said, even the judges.

21 hours ago, P.O.P said:

Bob legit looks sad on Pit Stop. Even when she was Monet's guest on season on S14, she was fire. 

She’s made it clear that she was not asked to participate and helped Monet get ready in the weeks leading up. She definitely thought she’d be on it. If you’ve watched her other show Purse First impressions she’s mentioned the all winners season many times over the last year or so and how she’d do it if the money was high enough and then to not even be asked.. :deadbanana:

2 minutes ago, karron0624 said:

Trinity’s looks wasn’t exactly a vanna look. It was a Vanna + look. Depending on how you are taking the category, Raja wind if you are taking it literally, or Trinity could win  if you take it metaphorical. Butttttt, if you do it that way, you have to take Monet’s look as well because that was also a dragged up Vanna look, meaning we also now need to consider Yvie, because that is also a dragged version as well. If we take it literally, Yvie, monet, and Trinity are out because that is not something she would wear, which is what everyone has said, even the judges.

We don’t consider Yvie because that outfit, hair, and makeup was absolutely hideous and giving Ariel Versace. 

14 hours ago, aayAlex said:

Serving ***** 

lmao i can't 

2 minutes ago, FAN said:

We don’t consider Yvie because that outfit, hair, and makeup was absolutely hideous and giving Ariel Versace. 

That is Yvie style of drag just like monet and Trinity gave their style of drag.

The category itself is trash. Because tou either force all the girls to do a blond wig, simplistic evening gown dress, or you have them take the category and make it fit their drag styles. Yvie has never once wore a blond wig on the mainstage of drag race. Yvies most worn color is actually red hair (or black). In her style, red hair is = to blond hair if you have people doing their style of drag.

48 minutes ago, karron0624 said:

That is Yvie style of drag just like monet and Trinity gave their style of drag.

The category itself is trash. Because tou either force all the girls to do a blond wig, simplistic evening gown dress, or you have them take the category and make it fit their drag styles. Yvie has never once wore a blond wig on the mainstage of drag race. Yvies most worn color is actually red hair (or black). In her style, red hair is = to blond hair if you have people doing their style of drag.

Yeah no, shes out of her league and delusional a bit to come out in a ******* red wig during a Vanna White runway, it made zero sense at all.

Also.

mar-25-2019-15-09-52.gif

D0zWivjUcAAGmjE.jpg

Edited by satellites.™

1 hour ago, FAN said:

She’s made it clear that she was not asked to participate and helped Monet get ready in the weeks leading up. She definitely thought she’d be on it. If you’ve watched her other show Purse First impressions she’s mentioned the all winners season many times over the last year or so and how she’d do it if the money was high enough and then to not even be asked.. :deadbanana:

Bob's ego is incredibly fragile so I am sure when that video where they talk about Bob wanting at least 1m was filmed, Monet was already asked to be on it. It wouldn't be surprising if that was Bob's "saving grace" strategy, saying people the prize money wasn't high enough.

23 hours ago, Morissette said:

Violet said she would not return for a winner's season due to this week's backlash. I hate her but I kinda wanted her on. Stop bullying the queens directly and leave it on atrl, girlies :coffee2:

Honestly her acting and comedy would have been horrendous tho. Watching the judges HAVING to show something nice for her inevitably mediocre snatch game the way they did w yvie…nah tbh

1 hour ago, karron0624 said:

sure the category is trash but it was the assignment. Yvie's style of drag is amazing but there was zero effort to make it Vanna White and it was ugly either way 

Drag Yvie all day but Shea did the same thing with her Vanna White as well. It is just that Shea's drag is more Vanna White-ish so it flew under the radar.

Edited by P.O.P

I thought Jaida was going to get a Pandora type of edit but I’m so glad she had her time to shine on her own :alexz:

And lol at Trinity, when was the last time she won a lipsync? 

57 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

Yeah no, shes out of her league and delusional a bit to come out in a ******* red wig during a Vanna White runway, it made zero sense at all.

Also.

mar-25-2019-15-09-52.gif

D0zWivjUcAAGmjE.jpg

I did not realize those were runway looks….. 

Point still stands. Asking someone to wear a blond wig when they have never wore a blond wig on the mainstage is a mess. Yall expecting Yvie to not present her own drag, when that is not good for her branding.

38 minutes ago, Little Dark Age said:

sure the category is trash but it was the assignment. Yvie's style of drag is amazing but there was zero effort to make it Vanna White and it was ugly either way 

Its one of those things like night of 100 J-los. Its either we want drag queens to present J-lo in their drag style drawing inspiration from the category, or we just kerri colby the thing and have be someone buy the actual dress so their is no critiques. Was Yvie outside the category in the literal sense, yes. But so was Trinity, Monet, and Shea, their drag just fits that brand more. But if you say, shea, trinity or Monet are fine, you are saying they are fine because this is what their drag entails. Then you have to look at Yvie from how someone with her drag style would interpret the category and be true to themselves, vs putting on a blond wig when you have never worn a blond wig on the runway. Its not staying true to yourself and your drag.

In the same vein, when Yvie had to give upscale drag, she gave upscale drag with three asses and three ****, not what everyone else had. If red

hair is her blond hair, wearing red make sense for the category. If wearing that gown is her drag, it makes sense for the category, just like Trinity wearing that dress, and yall praising it (even though it does not meet the category) is ok because it is Trinity’s drag.

rihannafan

Ofc vivienne shades a non-Ru season considering Divina would have won if anyone else was the judge of her season

1 hour ago, Hephaestus said:

I'm SCREAMING 17HSMdI.gif

Vivienne ate Divina up in almost every facet of the competition except for that girl group challenge, she was winning with or without Ru. 

Divina is TRASH

im glad she’s still panini pressed about losing hihi

39 minutes ago, That Bad Eartha said:

Vivienne ate Divina up in almost every facet of the competition except for that girl group challenge, she was winning with or without Ru. 

I think you quoted the wrong post sis, but you spilled nonetheless :siptea:

Yvie clearly didn’t come to win. Could have done without her this season. That laugh is horrendous. 

Divina still being an immature bitter mess is so sad to see. 

NOT! Seethe ***** :bibliahh:

20 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Wait someone tell me what happened to …checks notes and I will be doing it again :toofunny2:

The way she PRETENDS to be the c*niters queen yet is over there seething and cracking over people trashing her flop opinions. The way it’s been nothing but L after L for her ever since she fostered GoatMilk :toofunny3:

Thankfully we’ll have Thee Symone and Aquaria there to provide the fashions and lipsyncing skills on top of being able to win anything outside of a design challenge. Not everyone has that.

the continued moral panic over violet :rip:. hopefully she doesn't let these bores bring her down, truly one of the only interesting contestants left that hasn't completely diluted themselves for the psychotic reddit fans 

1 hour ago, Bimbo said:

Divina still being an immature bitter mess is so sad to see. 

NOT! Seethe ***** :bibliahh:

How is Divina being an immature bitter mess or have I missed something?

9 hours ago, karron0624 said:

Michelle said it was the dress Vanna would most likely wear. I think Trinity sold it on the runway and won that category 

2 hours ago, Generation Braindead said:

Yvie clearly didn’t come to win. Could have done without her this season. That laugh is horrendous. 

What makes it worse is that it's so painfully forced. You can see the desperation to try to appear "odd and different" :rip:

Not people excusing Yvie's look saying that category is not her type of drag. She looked a mess, just like her usual style. :rip:

She's still one of the, if not the, worst winners of the regular seasons.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.