RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Yeah this Pit Stop isn't giving the give what's going on

Iy4t.gif

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Serendipity said:

What kinda annoys me is I know if a skinny girl like Symone, Shea, Naomi wore what Monet wears, y'all would be dying over it :rip: 

FALSE.

9 hours ago, Goaty said:

"What if she was 'Cardi. B. Good at Drag Race'?"

Bob :deadbanana4:

Omfg. This. 

Katya is a legendary legend but you can tell she is only catching highlight reels if that.

Ahh Jaida slayed it :party: And that Raja look was so good! Trinity’s was very impressive too. Sad Jinkx was blocked and it’ll be an improv challenge but oh well 

Violet said she would not return for a winner's season due to this week's backlash. I hate her but I kinda wanted her on. Stop bullying the queens directly and leave it on atrl, girlies :coffee2:

Bob legit looks sad on Pit Stop. Even when she was Monet's guest on season on S14, she was fire. 

2 minutes ago, Morissette said:

Violet said she would not return for a winner's season due to this week's backlash. I hate her but I kinda wanted her on. Stop bullying the queens directly and leave it on atrl, girlies :coffee2:

Bullying works, apparently.

17 minutes ago, P.O.P said:

Bob legit looks sad on Pit Stop. Even when she was Monet's guest on season on S14, she was fire. 

the guests has been boring so far.

Nicole was the best so far, YIKES! 

Just now, Shendelzare said:

the guests has been boring so far.

Nicole was the best so far, YIKES! 

Not everyone can be a good host like Trixie, I guess

Poor Roberta

Trixie is a great host.

@TheOnlyOne I can’t remember if I submitted earlier so I submitted again. If I submitted twice, can you use my second one?

2 hours ago, Morissette said:

She is out there criticizing everyone everytşme she is on drag race related contents but cant handle a small backlash? She is so fragilee ohh soo sad lets stop this guys :cries:

So extra. 

3 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

Yvies Vanna white look was awful

No literally what was going on... now queens can straight up NOT do the category AT ALL and it's okay :rip:

5 hours ago, Morissette said:

So she basically can dish it, but can't take it

"Cardi B Good At Drag"

Bob didn't lie.

:nicole:

12 hours ago, FLAallday said:

Not someone asking them when they are going to visit countries where it is illegal to be gay and start doing the real work and Gottmik saying “I’ve been to South Africa and the d*** is great”

I am screaming 

The Pit Stop sucks. FPR sucks.  Roscoes sucks. The Binge Queens line up looks painfully boring :biblio: What the hell am I gonna do this season -- just enjoy the show? :biblio:

Kind of wish they could of replaced The Vivienne and Yvie with Bob and Sasha. They would of had a lot more to offer. 3 season 9 girls and a Bob and Monet story line instead of whatever Viv and Yvie are bringing 

18 hours ago, welham said:

I'm sorry, but that brown dress with the abs on it that Monet wore literally made think of a flipped over roach 

:dies:

13 minutes ago, D e v o n said:

The Pit Stop sucks. FPR sucks.  Roscoes sucks. The Binge Queens line up looks painfully boring :biblio: What the hell am I gonna do this season -- just enjoy the show? :biblio:

Right? I'm furious :rip: 

16 hours ago, Claymore said:

I hate when they bring in Katya for these, she's painfully unfunny.

But ATRL users told me Trixie is only funny when she's paired with Katya. So what is the truth? :celestial5:

Wait that was a good pit stop 

i think bob and trixie are the only ones that can deal with Katya lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.