RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

9 minutes ago, HotFriedChicken said:

Half of those girls quit the competition in tears after one Untucked with The Heathers :rip:

Honestly though :rip: 

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate when they bring in Katya for these, she's painfully unfunny.

I know y'all lacked taste but not the Asia dragging - she's amazing and you guys need to put some respect on her name! 

2 hours ago, welham said:

I'm sorry, but that brown dress with the abs on it that Monet wore literally made think of a flipped over roach 

:rip:

I would’ve definitely put Raja in the top over Trinity wtf

2 hours ago, welham said:

I'm sorry, but that brown dress with the abs on it that Monet wore literally made think of a flipped over roach 

Monet has questionable taste, time after time.

7 minutes ago, Dula Peep said:

I would’ve definitely put Raja in the top over Trinity wtf

Raja had an higher highlight with her final outfit (clearly the best from the selfmade ones) but her Olivia Newton John was what made Trinity, which was more consistent, snatch that place.

What kinda annoys me is I know if a skinny girl like Symone, Shea, Naomi wore what Monet wears, y'all would be dying over it :rip: 

• ATRL Moderator
3 hours ago, Witchpop said:

Put anyone of the new girls from Season 7-14 on S3 and they would combust. I feel like season 3 was hard af.

Violet would have been just fine on S3 :rip:

Where is the budget for the Pit Stop? No winners? Katya doesn't even watch Drag Race and is not good at pretending. They literally bring Katya for views and don't care if she does a good job or not. 

Edited by Morissette

I'm still gagged they used Green Light for a lipsync ahhgishsnfgovn that's one of my fav Bey songs ever.

Jaida ate but I still would've liked for one of them to go apesh*t in the "go go go" part like Bey did when she performed it.

2 hours ago, Claymore said:

I hate when they bring in Katya for these, she's painfully unfunny.

Incredibly unfunny (must have gotten it from Trixie) and bad at hiding that she doesn't watch the show, which results in her having virtually nothing meaningful to say. Another weak Pit Stop episode with miss Katya, shame.

1 hour ago, khalyan said:

Violet would have been just fine on S3 :rip:

I do not see it for her. Her Hello Kitty look was not on par of any of the s3 design challenge looks

are people sending hate towards violet for booting both of raja's looks on FFR? she's so annoying

50 minutes ago, Witchpop said:

I do not see it for her. Her Hello Kitty look was not on par of any of the s3 design challenge looks

Her Hello Kitty look was pink fabric on top of a corset and a furry head cage thing. People need to stop hyping it up :skull:

She would have been in the bottom on all of the late S3 design challenges.

I loved Trinity’s constructed look. It reminded me of Starfire

53374_20060725100407_large.jpg

47 minutes ago, rihxnicki said:

Her Hello Kitty look was pink fabric on top of a corset and a furry head cage thing. People need to stop hyping it up :skull:

She would have been in the bottom on all of the late S3 design challenges.

That’s how i feel too.

5 hours ago, welham said:

thank you omg :rip: i did not understand the praise for that at all, so ugly

TheOnlyOne

1YVc5Ph.png

EPISODE 3: REALNESS OF FORTUNE BALL

gIsaTZ2.png

This season, we're getting 12 non-elimination episodes for our legendary All Winners season of All Stars 7. Throughout the competition, the queens are competing for Legendary Legend Stars to compete in the final. Since there are no eliminations, and Drag Race is known for some...suspicious judging, we're going to see how the panel of ATRL f*gs would judge the queens each episode, looking at their cumulative total at the end of the season to see who slayed AS7.

Almost 50 votes in already

Make sure you submit yours

xc8rTOC.png

ZqWpIKp.png

3BRluW9.png

EPISODE 3

https://forms.gle/i2XmWpaQwoF8sJKz5

rjrbiA8.png

You have until Wednesday, June 1st to get your votes in

Results will be on Thursday

Not someone asking them when they are going to visit countries where it is illegal to be gay and start doing the real work and Gottmik saying “I’ve been to South Africa and the d*** is great”

I am screaming 

9 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

The reviews are in, Jaida remains an S+ tier drag queen and competitor.

The girls better PRAY Ru doesn't make this a design season or it's smooth sailing boo.

See, when you have taste.

Iy4t.gif

Jaida truly is there to SET the bar. I'm baffled by how immaculate and talented she is. Charismatic to boot too. Amazing.

Regardless of her placement in the end, I feel her brand (And Jinkx/Raja's) will be the biggest gainer of the season. She really needed an All-Star to show her worth, I believe S12 has small pickings but some girls could use an All-Stars, Gigi, Crystal and maybe Nicki.

Katya is useless, we been knew, she is besties with Trixie after all.

Where is Fashion Photo RuView

Iy4t.gif

7 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

Where is Fashion Photo RuView

Iy4t.gif

Cancelled by popular demand

Iy4t.gif

Ill say now that I finally found a ******* link to Untucked, I will say Rogers first look isnt so bad.

It now feels so bad its iconic for being well known.

YugiOh card teas.

Iy4t.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.