RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

Raja is definitely booking the “robbed queen” narrative with the fans - rightly or wrongly. It’s not discussed much but it’s pretty fantastic that a 50 year old can get so much love from a pretty young fanbase.

Only Raja the Goddess :clap3:

Iy4t.gif

The Yvie drags, it's so funny to me. She's proving she's an awful winner more and more each ep, sticks out like a sore thumb compared to the rest of the ladies. It's giving first out in a regular season.

Iy4t.gif

10 hours ago, Teen Idle said:

I don't think Viv knew who Vanna White was prior to this episode :deadbanana2:

Honestly I agree with this. I grew up knowing who Vanna was because of summers spent with my grandparents or watching tv after dinner because my mother realized that it was actually semi educational. Idk how televised (if at all) Wheel of Fortune (or jeopardy for that matter) is in the UK/Europe. 

10 hours ago, FAN said:

Yvie really proving she’s the worst winner. :deadbanana2: to think we could have had Brooklyn on this season. 

Jaida owned that lip sync. She looked incredible. :eek:

Shea did so well as well. 

Trinity :clap3: two lip sync losses in a low though. Is she doing it on purpose? Because that’s her biggest strength.

I feel like production made sure trinity didn’t win because we all know that she’d block Shea for revenge instead of Jinkx (who she wanted for an alliance). This does seem to be setting all the queens up for at least one win. Yvie… poor Yvie. She looks way better this season than she did during her winning season but it doesn’t change the fact that she’s been consistently middle - bottom in all the episodes. Maybe the improv next week will be her time to shine? I forget how she did with improv during her season other than bombing at snatch game. 

Congrats to Jaida and Trinity. Those were my top two this week and they both delivered excellent looks for all three categories. Raja would have been top 2 if she hadn’t dropped the ball during her second look. Shea’s wedding look was stunning. Jinkx delivered during her first two looks and her third… was there. Monet was good this week (better than last week) but I feel like all of her runways this evening were rehashes of things she’s already done. She’s a talented queen and I really want to see her have her shining moment and do something a little different than she’s done before. Vivienne was once again great but not great enough to be in the top. I really enjoyed her during her season and I’d like to see her have a great moment as well. Isn’t she one of the most recently crowned queens (pretty sure jaida is the only one more recently crowned than her)?

Y’all saying Yvie is better now but imo she had better looks on S11.

like not a single one of the 6 looks so far have been good :rip:

Ugh if only Raja didn't fumble the second look — which still looked good, it just wasn't enough for the category — she would have been in the top I fear, as she deserves to be.

That final look was jaw dropping, as was Trinity's. :jonnycat:

7 minutes ago, Nip Tuck said:

Y’all saying Yvie is better now but imo she had better looks on S11.

like not a single one of the 6 looks so far have been good :rip:

The crayon look was good lol 

Raja’s third look :jonny5:

Her money gown look is the best constructed garment on the show so she had a lot to live up to, but she delivered.

Jaida deserved the win. Her lip-syncs are so captivating.

3 hours ago, Witch Privilege said:

Also, I'm not the biggest fan of Monet, but she's making me like her a lot more this season. Her Bob the Drag Queen Elizabeth look made me literally laugh out loud. That was really ******* funny and clever.

This!!! I SCREAMED lol

I'm really liking her this season, even if I thought Monique was more deserving of the AS4 crown. But she's up there with the rest of the winners this season and she's doing good. Plus, her personality is TV gold, it just makes me happy to watch her everytime she speaks.

fell in love with Jaida this episode! and Yvie isn’t as bad as y’all are making her out to be. i think she’s really just having fun with it! i actually liked her last look for the ball! 

Raja was absolutely stunning but that second look deserves thee biggest boot ever. Don’t like trinity but she knocked these

looks out the park wow! she’s so good at drag. 

Shea just excels at everything she does and i aspire to be that talented!

22 minutes ago, DenzxShe said:

and Yvie isn’t as bad as y’all are making her out to be. i think she’s really just having fun with it! i actually liked her last look for the ball! 

Agreed! Yvie's second look was much better than Monet, Vivienne, Raja and even maybe Shea tbh!

and her final look was not the worst again, it was better than Jinkx, Shea and The Vivienne again

The wig did not make sense on the first episode but ahe was still comparable with Monet (whose boob area was messy again it did not fit her :skull:), Jinkx and maybe the Vivienne

If this was a regular season my definite bottom would be The Vivienne and either Monet or Jinkx (most probably) would be lipsyncing against her.

Edited by Afferty

15 minutes ago, Afferty said:

and her final look was not the worst again, it was better than Jinkx, Shea and The Vivienne again

The delusion :deadbanana4:

Yvie’s looks was serving:

5fgwcl.jpg

Edited by Weld_E

30 minutes ago, Afferty said:

:bibliahh:

6 hours ago, Bimbo said:

Wtf this SERVE from Jujubee? :jonny6:

l0n7jaa2a2291.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a4kpzraa2a2291.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a3sxdoaa2a2291.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

This is all basic. 

1 hour ago, Afferty said:

correct. ppl are doing the most with yvie. her final look was great actually

1 hour ago, Weld_E said:

The delusion :deadbanana4:

Yvie’s looks was serving:

5fgwcl.jpg

Uummmm  thats exactly what Shea did though? She wrapped white fabrics all around her gown which did not even make sense?

Edited by Afferty

Monet is overrated…trinity is eating her up iktr

Iy4t.gif

4 hours ago, Both Sides Now said:

rupauls-drag-race-all-star7-draglicious-

She looks so ethereal :heart2:

How can someone be so beautiful my god

Yeah, the one absurd fact about this season is that if you win 3 challenges but bomb the rest, you'll still be ahead of someone who was always in the top but maybe only won once or twice.

Monet is my girl but her looks are kinda not it this season

Iy4t.gif

I was scared that my girl Jaida would feel intimidated by the rest of the cast for the whole season, so watching her lipsync I was SO happy. She ATE.

So glad Jaida won S12 and got to compete here. Imagining a timeline where Gigi, Sheryl or Crystal won instead is not ideal. WE won! 

this was absolutely Jaida’s episode, she ate every single category up. I cannot believe she made that final piece that quickly and perfectly. and then that lip synch… 

Otherwise I though most of them did. very good. It was a very solid ball imo. Raja’s final look was amazing, I actually loved what Carson said about it (for once).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.