RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Rosemarie’s Baby Shower: The Rusical

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

26 minutes ago, ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚ said:

Well

Was Plastique supposed to google "Why is Israel bad?" and "Does the foundation I'm competing for on AS9 support the extinction of Palestinians?"... a year ago?

Mama this fandom is getting cringier by the day. Who tf expects from Plastique of all girls to even have the curiosity to check for things like that? Just enjoy the great gowns beautiful gowns and keep it moving.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

All Stars 11: Third time's a charm!

1. Katya (AS2)
  2. Detox (AS2)
  3. Tatianna (AS2)
  4. Thorgy Thor (AS3)
  5. Aja (AS3)
  6. Naomi Smalls (AS4)
  7. Gia Gunn (AS4)
  8. Mariah Paris Balenciaga (AS5)
  9. Derrick Barry (AS5)
  10. Trinity K. Bonet (AS6)
  11. A'keria C. Davenport (AS6)
  12. Jessica Wild (AS8)

tiffany-pollard.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

On 7/2/2024 at 3:34 PM, Hephaestus said:

Whew, that's an housé b*tch :gaycattel:

I watched the show, and I love the finished house…but I can't help but think how much they're gonna love it in 5 years. It's like, anything that specific and hyper-decorated is gonna get tired very quickly no? Idk. I have no design experience I just feel like if they ever wanted to change anything, they would have to change everything- if that makes sense

• Like 2

Started rewatching that Trixie house tour video and I realized her boobs are lopsided :rip: now I can't unsee it :rip: :rip: :rip: 

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Gwegend said:

I watched the show, and I love the finished house…but I can't help but think how much they're gonna love it in 5 years. It's like, anything that specific and hyper-decorated is gonna get tired very quickly no? Idk. I have no design experience I just feel like if they ever wanted to change anything, they would have to change everything- if that makes sense

I'm more like Trixie and I tend to do that (with another style and maybe a little less hyper-decorated), so as long as she looooves the atmosphere I think she'll be alright. But everything you say makes perfect sense, and if someday she wants to add or change something it might be a nightmare lol

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Heirloom said:

Hot take : as an Asian I'm kinda tired with these newest batch of "Asian (preferably East Asian) who is so fashion yet so boring" trope with Nymphia / Plastique / Aurora (CDR). I want messy Asians or even cringe like Melinda, Yuhua, Gia or even Kimora.

I think Nymphia leaned into the cringe more than the other two for sure. I never really got boring from her tbh.

But Plastique for sure has nothing going on beyond the beauty.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Heirloom said:

Hot take : as an Asian I'm kinda tired with these newest batch of "Asian (preferably East Asian) who is so fashion yet so boring" trope with Nymphia / Plastique / Aurora (CDR). I want messy Asians or even cringe like Melinda, Yuhua, Gia or even Kimora.

I haven't found aurora boring (only just watched s4) she's not the most exciting but she does have a personality, same with nymphia, she was a little one note but I didn't find her to be dull….plastique however is human wallpaper.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gwegend said:

That's just another season of Trixie's motel secured for her.

• Haha 1

On 6/30/2024 at 12:45 PM, kataraqueen said:

Roxxxy has been a total DUD. I think she's lowkey tarnished her reputation ala Pandora by going back on all-stars

Somehow... It hasn't hit Shannel, even though she's objectively done terribly. I guess I just really like Shannel. 

xUPGcwGwV5a8buFLxe.webp

It kinda feels like Roxxxy has taken the corniest parts of her personality and made them the star (for a lack of better words) this season

Mistress Isabelle Brooks, Angeria, Symone, etc 

what does shannel do sucessfully? then or now?? quick. 

• Thumbs Down 1

I could be biased as I despise rusicals but this one seemed worse than usual. And the lip sync…jorgeous did too much, Shannel didn't do enough. I just hope next week is more entertaining, I'm ready for this snooze of a season to wrap up.

I love Shannel but that win was totally gifted. I think she was actually towards the bottom all things considered but I'm not mad at her winning to be completely honest considering she had no badges. That being said, I truly don't know who I would've chosen as top 2 because there were some really fierce performances in the bunch (Gottmik, Roxxxy, Jorgeous and Nina were all stand outs to me).

Runway was cool and lip sync was ok. Finally some smart b*tches gifted each other the badges, that's how you play the game. Not excited for the lip sync smackdown considering how lackluster the lip syncs this season are but oh well.

On 7/2/2024 at 9:17 PM, Alyssa Edwards said:

I'm rewatching S7.

A few thoughts :

- I'm gagged at how shockingly bad the judging was. I didn't remember that part ??? (Besides knowing that Max was eliminated too soon obviously.) Ru has always been full of sh**.

- Maybe the rumors that the season was originally set up for a Ginger win was true. Nothing but group challenges EVERY-WEEK. Acting and acting and acting. Coming on the show to NOT be able to show your individual self almost the whole way through (besides runways) is ridiculous.

- I remember liking Jaydynn Dior Fierce back in the day. And actually, besides a cute personality and pretty make up, she's a booger. And as inspired and original as her drag name.

- Jasmine was hated by a chunk of the cast and it had nothing to do with the editing. (I'm saying this because she's a big #BlameItOnTheEdit girl.)

- Michelle's was brutal.

Season 7 always had a very weird energy to me. Feels like everyone hated each other which translated to poor chemistry on all the acting challenges

4 hours ago, terrijoe said:

what does shannel do sucessfully? then or now?? quick. 

being funny as **** by being a total hoot and sharing her thoughts without any sensible filter. THAT'S *****. THAT'S what I want from my drag queen. When this ***** started tearing up because she had been "feeling like a failure for the past 15 years" for a moment that she's essentially celebrated for, I cracked up. She's so out of touch with reality. She's the old-school Valentina and I LIVE for her no matter how much she struggles with creating a garment. This ***** has IT. What Shannel does successfully is being a DRAG QUEEN. Next question.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/4/2024 at 3:24 AM, Heirloom said:

? Nymphia boring? For sexualizing herself with PJ at every opportunity? For being referential past anything that you could probably even comprehend? For acting like a goofball 24/7 on her season? For being the shadiest ***** on her cast? I think the **** not sis. I don't care what skin colour you have, it does not give you the right to flame THEE BANANA GODDESS like that. SIT

• Like 5

... That was a lot, so, anyway, Shannel winning deserved.

Jorgeous? I didn't get. It's kind of hilarious we keep saying she shows no emotions in the face, then she's worried she's gonna "emote" too hard (with her body but the wording took me out). Even funnier how she won by essentially serving the exact face she served in the lip sync later in the episode. :doc:

I think they won so we could have that badge swap moment. Angeria really looked like a fool this episode. Top 3 for me were plastique, shannel and roxxxy. Nina would be up there if she hadn't served the same character she served in the snatch game :gaycat4:

• ATRL Moderator

Vanjie was by far the best in the rusical and had top toot on the runway. How the hell did she not win? :skull:

Roxxxy was also excellent. Her not being in the top is bizarre.

Weak lipsync as well but obviously it was manufactured for them to gift each other their badges. Gag that Jorgeous now has four and is (for now) in the finale.

Good rusical though so it's unfortunate I find the judging to be so baffling

• Like 1

3 hours ago, KFC said:

What a weird lipsync, it seemed like they were performing to a different song than what we were hearing :rip:

Ok this is what was off but I couldn't figure  out :deadbanana2:

I kinda don't care about the judging in a season where there are no eliminations tbh, especially in a challenge where everybody did well. Maybe it's because poor Shannel was so desperate for the badge so it was sweet after all.

• Like 2

For me, Roxxxy blew me away with the clown makeup and her performance. I would've given her and Nina the win. Jorgeous just can't act even though i love her.

Edited by mindbender
  • Like 2

This was truly one of the best Rusicals ever. Most of these girls slayed it. So happy for Jorgeous, Plastique, Shannel, Nina, and Vanjie :clap3:

When it comes to the girls who won:

Look: Shannel > Vanjie

Lipsync: Vanjie > Shannel

So it's about even. Cute that they gave each other badges too :clap3:

The girls did a great job in the Rusical and on the runway this week :clap3: 

Joegeous winning was totally deserved, but Shannel? I just don't see it.

For me it should've been either Angie or Plastique up there with Jorgeous. Even Vanjie and Roxxie were stronger than Shannel.

I like her, so I'm trying to not sound too harsh, but every time Shannel would show up all I would think is how hard Angie is stomping on her :skull: 

7 minutes ago, NumbSoul said:

I like her, so I'm trying to not sound too harsh, but every time Shannel would show up all I would think is how hard Angie is stomping on her :skull: 

nnnnn same :skull:

• Like 1

On 7/4/2024 at 4:04 PM, Hurem said:

All Stars 11: Third time's a charm!

1. Katya (AS2)
  2. Detox (AS2)
  3. Tatianna (AS2)
  4. Thorgy Thor (AS3)
  5. Aja (AS3)
  6. Naomi Smalls (AS4)
  7. Gia Gunn (AS4)
  8. Mariah Paris Balenciaga (AS5)
  9. Derrick Barry (AS5)
  10. Trinity K. Bonet (AS6)
  11. A'keria C. Davenport (AS6)
  12. Jessica Wild (AS8)

tiffany-pollard.gif

WoW about to take this post down

LET HA COOK LET HA COOK

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.