RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

10 hours ago, theoghon said:

Roxxxy WHOOPING the s14 innocence out of Angeria is singlehandedly the most remarkable thing to watch this season tbh.

Tbh this is the Jinkx storyline we didn't get to see on season 5 because the producers were obsessed with portraying her as an innocent little lamb

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, P.O.P said:

The Jorgeous sneak.

She can emote when she feels the song.

Lies, lies and several lies. She is giving dead on the face, she can dance but not lip sync. Fandom thinks lip syncing is just stunts at this point, so they eat her up but I take a park & bark Latrice number than hopping around the stage with a mummified face

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, loveisdead9582 said:

AS7 also had some weird lip sync song choices. Maybe since they're paying all the girls to be on the whole season they had to cut back somewhere? Hell, AS8 had better lip sync choices than AS9 - and that's saying something. 

Thank you lol. We don't talk about this enough, and I actually think that's the biggest disappointment about AS7. Despite being an All Winners season, they had some of the lamest lipsync song choices of all time. Rather than going all out and buying the rights to actual drag staples and gay anthems, they had the girls performing to forgotten Adele songs, Lizzo and Jessie J album tracks, Ava Max... Bleak.

The only lipsync choices befitting of the winners theme were the weird, off-kilter ones like Old MacDonald or the spoken word one. The rest were giving no budget at all.

11 hours ago, Subomie said:

Thank you lol. We don't talk about this enough, and I actually think that's the biggest disappointment about AS7. Despite being an All Winners season, they had some of the lamest lipsync song choices of all time. Rather than going all out and buying the rights to actual drag staples and gay anthems, they had the girls performing to forgotten Adele songs, Lizzo and Jessie J album tracks, Ava Max... Bleak.

The only lipsync choices befitting of the winners theme were the weird, off-kilter ones like Old MacDonald or the spoken word one. The rest were giving no budget at all.

you will be shamed for calling Rumour Has It "forgotten"

in what world is a :chick1: classic :chick1: adele single "low budget"

• Like 2

I will forever be a queen of flips stan omg I love her

• Like 6

4 hours ago, FLAallday said:

Wooow 

but before she gets to all stars she needs a hip replacement. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, FLAallday said:

I mean, that's possibly the only thing she's really good at, so she might as well excel at it while she can.

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 hours ago, SinnerCity said:

I mean, that's possibly the only thing she's really good at, so she might as well excel at it while she can.

I mean if the one thing she is good at is performing it's a hell of a good talent to have and more than plenty of other queens can speak to!  mhiya iman le'gend :heart:

• Like 5

50 minutes ago, FLAallday said:

I mean if the one thing she is good at is performing it's a hell of a good talent to have and more than plenty of other queens can speak to!  mhiya iman le'gend :heart:

That is correct; she is a performer first and foremost, so she should stick to that!

40 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:
Edited by theoghon

3 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

Whew, that's an housé b*tch :gaycattel:

Rich people truly have no taste. :hoetenks:
All the clashing and suffocating colours and patterns, yikes.
Bedroom and garden are the only nice places.

4 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

Whew, that's an housé b*tch :gaycattel:

the prettiest room in the house was the pink kitchen 

like she did that tbh

:gaynetcat4:

the other rooms are either too much or too meh for me

:giraffe:

I'm rewatching S7.

A few thoughts :

- I'm gagged at how shockingly bad the judging was. I didn't remember that part ??? (Besides knowing that Max was eliminated too soon obviously.) Ru has always been full of sh**.

- Maybe the rumors that the season was originally set up for a Ginger win was true. Nothing but group challenges EVERY-WEEK. Acting and acting and acting. Coming on the show to NOT be able to show your individual self almost the whole way through (besides runways) is ridiculous.

- I remember liking Jaydynn Dior Fierce back in the day. And actually, besides a cute personality and pretty make up, she's a booger. And as inspired and original as her drag name.

- Jasmine was hated by a chunk of the cast and it had nothing to do with the editing. (I'm saying this because she's a big #BlameItOnTheEdit girl.)

- Michelle's was brutal.

10 hours ago, SinnerCity said:

That is correct; she is a performer first and foremost, so she should stick to that!

As it appears she is doing!  

this iconic pairing lol

On 6/29/2024 at 3:47 PM, terrijoe said:

Roxy won by standing in a simple clean dress that is local bar ready. (For a Tuesday night) She won fair and square but for everyone calling her mother or acting like it's  the greatest thing they've ever seen on that stage!!?  The way this fandom push themselves to think an average bar performance gives "mother" is laughable. Y'all always do this with nostalgic acts. Stop it.  

Can Roxy discover some white eyeliner? Are her eyes so closed up she can't see the color of her fake tan and hair being the same? I can't believe no one has told her to open up the eyes, change the brows and learn a bit more of color theory. The flat wigs also aren't giving.

Now for this challenge the costume was giving party city on Halloween. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.