RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok personally I want Gotmik to win she is just that *****. But something that really bothers me about this show is when a queen slays early challenges but then does average later so it seems like they fell off and are less deserving of the crown. For example gotmik SLAYED episodes 2 and 3 but since it was so early on it kinda seems like she fell off. But if someone wins the episodes right before the finale it seems more impressive and more deserving to win. 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, magic said:

Ok personally I want Gotmik to win she is just that *****. But something that really bothers me about this show is when a queen slays early challenges but then does average later so it seems like they fell off and are less deserving of the crown. For example gotmik SLAYED episodes 2 and 3 but since it was so early on it kinda seems like she fell off. But if someone wins the episodes right before the finale it seems more impressive and more deserving to win. 

I agree but this is unfortunately how life works often. Like Abby Lee Miller always says "youre only as good as your last performance." 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, magic said:

2 hours ago, mindbender said:

I agree but this is unfortunately how life works often. Like Abby Lee Miller always says "youre only as good as your last performance." 

I mean… truth hurts. Gottmik also had the whole roast debacle. She's also kind of been meh in a few other challenges. She did very well in episodes 2/3 but i don't think this is a case of S14 Angeria where she still did well but didn't win challenges towards the end. Yeah - a strong finish helps but most winners did well throughout the whole competition. 

5 hours ago, magic said:

Lawrence Chaney won though after Bimini bulldozered the 2nd half of the season

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Everytine Plastqiue just the runway I'm floored at how stunning she is, like one of the most beautiful drags queens of all time :jonnycat:

• Like 2

off topic but UK seriously NEEDS it own AS season like their top queens are fierce and having them all in a season? gag

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, HRHCOLLECTION said:

I fear Roxxy will win this season just because of her reputation

She's been underwhelming before today, performance and runway. I kinda see where you're coming from, but I'm still hoping Angie takes this. 

• Like 1

I literally fell asleep on the couch watching the last episode. All Stars needs to be spaced out more, maybe every 3 years. It's not exciting or even interesting at all. 

Wtf was this episode? Mik making a braided dress but it's probably the most basic she's looked. Shannel borrowing Nina's aesthetic for this ugly ass dress. Nina high key serving sex probably the best she ever looked while angeria dressed like an alien for cake and candy??? Plastique ate and roxxy looks clean but plastique's is low-key disappointing purely due to the serve of her ball look. 

Anyways I'm ready for Angeria to win and we can move on.

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Rep2000 said:

Plastique's AS run needs to be studied. Hers is one of the best glowups we have ever seen in dragrace. 

we have to stop acting like Plastique wasn't good on her season :skull:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Plastique is such a non-character, despite absolutely slaying :skull: I genuinely can't think of a single werkroom moment of hers, except for her badge math (but that happened recently) :deadbanana: She really gave producers nothing to work with. Seems like she got there to showcase her talent and to get that extra promo, not necessarily become a staple RuGirl. I think she'll probably distance herself from the show after this season, she's big enough to do it.

• Like 8

58 minutes ago, Hurem said:

Plastique is such a non-character, despite absolutely slaying :skull: I genuinely can't think of a single werkroom moment of hers, except for her badge math (but that happened recently) :deadbanana: She really gave producers nothing to work with. Seems like she got there to showcase her talent and to get that extra promo, not necessarily become a staple RuGirl. I think she'll probably distance herself from the show after this season, she's big enough to do it.

MTE

She's such a boring person out of drag. She flopped all her lipsyncs and has earned $0 for her charity :ahh: Get dat promo girl :coffee2:

• Like 1

Roxy won by standing in a simple clean dress that is local bar ready. (For a Tuesday night) She won fair and square but for everyone calling her mother or acting like it's  the greatest thing they've ever seen on that stage!!?  The way this fandom push themselves to think an average bar performance gives "mother" is laughable. Y'all always do this with nostalgic acts. Stop it.  Roxy is a large girl. Big girls always slay the "take me to church" songs with just standing.  That large facial surface area will undoubtedly help her with emoting with minimal effort.  Not fat shaming just facts. The bigger you are the more presence you have.  Emotion is easier to pick up on that stage if your thicc.  Someone said it here, plastique is too pretty for all these songs. Give her a K-pop or pussyacat doll sex bop and shed slay It. The nostalgia is blinding yall with this Roxy inflated appreciation. 

Oh and today's pit stop featuring Thorgy. Yikes. Awful. Probably the most boring season of pitstop to date minus violet and mistress. (Honorable mention Kandy) her choices for guests are :biblio:

Edited by terrijoe
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 3
  • Thumbs Down 6

3 hours ago, KFC said:

Shannel's presence on this season is a little bit depressing to watch :rip:

Literally she ruins the vibe. Uptight Granny vibes. Even in s1 she was too serious and uptight. Girl relax. Be free. She's so tense. 

Edited by terrijoe
  • Thumbs Down 3

3 hours ago, terrijoe said:

Roxy won by standing in a simple clean dress that is local bar ready. (For a Tuesday night) She won fair and square but for everyone calling her mother or acting like it's  the greatest thing they've ever seen on that stage!!?  The way this fandom push themselves to think an average bar performance gives "mother" is laughable. Y'all always do this with nostalgic acts. Stop it.  Roxy is a large girl. Big girls always slay the "take me to church" songs with just standing.  That large facial surface area will undoubtedly help her with emoting with minimal effort.  Not fat shaming just facts. The bigger you are the more presence you have.  Emotion is easier to pick up on that stage if your thicc.  Someone said it here, plastique is too pretty for all these songs. Give her a K-pop or pussyacat doll sex bop and shed slay It. The nostalgia is blinding yall with this Roxy inflated appreciation. 

Oh and today's pit stop featuring Thorgy. Yikes. Awful. Probably the most boring season of pitstop to date minus violet and mistress. (Honorable mention Kandy) her choices for guests are :biblio:

girl ...

5 hours ago, Hurem said:

You put my exact thoughts into words lol.

I think her bombing all of her lipsyncs had been a huge detriment (despite her fans trying to convince me that it's some kind of great strategy) because it not only undercuts each of her wins and makes them less impressive, but it also means she's been absent from the snipping drama that made Angie, Mik and Roxxxy the main characters of the season. She's just kind of floating by.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.