RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

On 6/23/2024 at 2:09 PM, TryMe said:

I agree with the petty drama aspect the show needs. 

But often former villains don't want to go there anymore because of the hate. 

Even Violet toned down her act. 

If you go from a fan favorite to a villain. You will be tortured by the fans. 

Only MIB has truly found the balance of being a villain and likeable. 

Yeah absolutely 

Im not blaming the show or the queens 

I blame the social media and the toxic fandom 

Still we got some pretty good drama on AS8 and on S16 so the potential is there 

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

:deadbanana2: Maybe this isn't a good idea 

1 hour ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

:deadbanana2: Maybe this isn't a good idea 

To be fair, plastique could've probably won a lip sync or two if she'd bother to learn the words. 

6 minutes ago, loveisdead9582 said:

To be fair, plastique could've probably won a lip sync or two if she'd bother to learn the words. 

I just mean charity wise. Like they all wil get money likely but the difference is a lot lol 

need the talent show to come up soon so that we'll see this serve again!

Edited by Lightbringer007
  • Like 6

MIB reading of fan fiction getting removed for sexual content :bibliahh:

• Haha 4

The Sibling Rivalry patreon sending this big ass image attached to one of their emails skfdj I jumped

1.jpg?token-time=1720569600&token-hash=X

11 hours ago, Bimbo said:

The Sibling Rivalry patreon sending this big ass image attached to one of their emails skfdj I jumped

1.jpg?token-time=1720569600&token-hash=X

He looks like a druggie. Oh wait he is. Funny how the ru fandom will glorify shrooms and experimental druggies but the mpg could never get a pass.  The way he thinks he's such as thirst trap and now always naked. 🤡 a big banana will overinflated some of these girls and their fans'  "perspective."

• Haha 1
  • Confused 6
  • Thumbs Down 5

13 minutes ago, terrijoe said:

He looks like a druggie. Oh wait he is. Funny how the ru fandom will glorify shrooms and experimental druggies but the mpg could never get a pass.  The way he thinks he's such as thirst trap and now always naked. 🤡 a big banana will overinflated some of these girls and their fans'  "perspective."

??

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Bimbo said:

??

Yvie has been posting a lot of revealing photos recently. 

Roxxxy doing great 2 episodes in a row surprised me. She was robbed of a top 2 during the Roast.

I think everyone over-sells the **** out of her but she's actually doing good. Angeria finally is back to performing. I still think she's below her S14 run when it comes to looks (which is shocking when we know they got paid.)

Plastique is still the most impressive queen of the group though.

• Like 1

This is a pretty solid, fun cast.

Edited by Cottonmouth
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Cottonmouth said:

This is a pretty solid, fun cast.

oh I just know Alexis and Kennedy bout to EAT

• Like 1

If you throw back a shot everytime Katya describes something as "cunty" in her podcast with Naomi, you will either die or at best be violently ill.

On 6/25/2024 at 10:02 AM, terrijoe said:

You seem pressed.

These girls are being so ridiculous with the "not playing fair" narrative :laugh: thank god someone is giving them something to fight over bc it'd be a snooze otherwise. 

Blocking Mik was a smart idea. She is the type of queen you want to keep out of the top 3.

It doesn't really matter, production will put whoever they want in the top 3. Like in S7 when they randomly gifted Shea 3 stars. Strategy doesn't matter on this show 

• Like 3

Angeria is such a wolf in sheep's clothing. ***** own it and stop acting fake cute. That's the one thibg that's holding me back from rooting for her.

Plastique is so cringe. 99% of her frames include a wide open mouth and a combination of "omg/what do you mean/idk/i'm just silly".

Gottmik for the win. The ***** is fierce.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

I don't understand why they're all coming for Angeria when Roxxy did the same thing and they all applauded her. Gottmik was kiki'ing when Roxxy blocked Angeria for the second time and now she's mad?

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Anvarie said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/C8t4OfnqPy0/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Worst winner ever possibly? Looking like a charity case next to real drag excellence 

I still haven't finished watching UKvtW2. I'm missing 2 episodes but I just can't be bothered giving the outcome.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Anvarie said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/C8t4OfnqPy0/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Worst winner ever possibly? Looking like a charity case next to real drag excellence 

I can fully see Tia's boy nipple which I assume is not intentional with that look given she's clearly going for a soft feminine aesthetic there.

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.