RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

3 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Kandy's makeup (eyes particularly)… oof that's a chop 

Serving melted Cabbage Patch kid mug…

Kandy usually looks GORGEOUS and BEAT, I don't know what happened here with the sad and mopey eyebrows..

• Haha 4

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Kandy's makeup (eyes particularly)… oof that's a chop 

She's usually good but good lord :deadbanana2:

It's the eyebrows being horizontal, the rectangular white eyeshadow, and the deep pink blush that Rosé insisted on wearing at the top of her cheeks

oop looks better in this angle

Spoiler

Edited by Almodusa

51 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

It's the eyebrows being horizontal, the rectangular white eyeshadow, and the deep pink blush that Rosé insisted on wearing at the top of her cheeks

oop looks better in this angle

Reveal hidden contents

why does it look like Kandy painted on a fkn beard?

• Haha 1

idk how to describe it but there's this one facial expression that plastique has being doing for about 80% of her screen time this season and it makes me crease everytime I find it so funny 

Thank god we've actually gotten some drama these past two episodes. Angeria kinda gagged me with that choice. Thank god Roxxxy finally had a great runway! 

14 hours ago, Darkgalord said:

She has served not just yellow but Banana several times and serves a fresh concept every time HER MIND.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Darkgalord said:

:ahh:

It just looks uncanny idk :rip: 

The lipsync was GOOD this week!:jonny:

The Top 2 should've been Jorgeous and Gottmik because they had me ctfu! Poor Shannel....does she even get a badge at this point? :deadbanana4:

10 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Its so weird that the girls don't see plastique as a contender :deadbanana:

cause that is who I'd be cutting 

makes perfect sense to me, plastique has lost every lipsync and there's a LSFTC - the girls WANT her in the finale

• Like 1

Nina was FULLY robbed in that lipsync

:clack:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Jorgeous robbed again wtf 

missed opportunity to invite Amanda

for a 'meating in the ladies room' gag

I thought Angeria felt more disconnected

from her scene than Shanell but okay...

5 minutes ago, Dragonfly said:

missed opportunity to invite Amanda

for a 'meating in the ladies room' gag

This was filmed a few weeks after S16 had wrapped filming, and they don't usually bring girls back for cameos until after their season airs

9 hours ago, Vixen Eyes said:

why does it look like Kandy painted on a fkn beard?

well, it's always 5 o'clock (shadow) somewhere in the world

• Like 1

This is the third episode where I think that Jorgeous was robbed. Wtf is happening to me?

HORRIBLE EPISODE, so unfunny!!!!
Jorgeous was ROBBED.

5 hours ago, HonourableVomit said:

makes perfect sense to me, plastique has lost every lipsync and there's a LSFTC - the girls WANT her in the finale

Well Kandi… a point was made 

Honestly I don't know how y'all can tell who won that lipsync cause it was edited so bad 

Honestly, I am kinda living for this season. Its pretty entertaining and fashion is so good!

• Like 1

This is lowkey fighting for the worst All Stars ever made ... and it looks like its winning 

At least AS8 had some drama going on with Heidi 

• Like 2

• ATRL Moderator

With this airing now I think we can say AS8 wasn’t THAT bad (still bottom three AS seasons). There was good fashion from some queens and without a $75k stipend, the challenge performances were mostly excellent, lipsyncs weren’t this tragic, queens were getting eliminated… the only thing missing was cast chemistry, and even then we had some cute cliques and the top six living for each other except Alexis

• Like 2

AS2 > AS7 > AS6 > AS3 > AS4 > AS8 > AS1 > AS9 > AS5

My current ranking

• Confused 1

46 minutes ago, Unoriginal said:

With this airing now I think we can say AS8 wasn't THAT bad (still bottom three AS seasons). There was good fashion from some queens and without a $75k stipend, the challenge performances were mostly excellent, lipsyncs weren't this tragic, queens were getting eliminated… the only thing missing was cast chemistry, and even then we had some cute cliques and the top six living for each other except Alexis

Agreed. I'm pretty much done with this season. Not looking forward to watching it every friday. Thank God for France (kind of just there) and Mexico (very promising!).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.