RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Her YouTube is a gold mine we are blessed to live in her TL

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

So I'm rewatching AS7 and production completely missed the opportunity to actually create a "plunger secret" like the one they talk about all the time. Imagine if whoever got the plunger got to know something like: "On Episode 8 the person who holds the plunger will get to steal two badges".

Also, production should force a win for someone that is blocked. It happens all the time in AS7, but here it hasn't happened yet and it defeats the purpose of blocking people.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Draper. said:

So I'm rewatching AS7 and production completely missed the opportunity to actually create a "plunger secret" like the one they talk about all the time. Imagine if whoever got the plunger got to know something like: "On Episode 8 the person who holds the plunger will get to steal two badges".

Also, production should force a win for someone that is blocked. It happens all the time in AS7, but here it hasn't happened yet and it defeats the purpose of blocking people.

I blame Plastique who's top 2 every episode but intentionally flops the lipsyncs to not get blocked back. And that's already 50% chances of a blocked queen to win an episode gone.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Draper. said:

Blocking to me is just a dumb concept.

Each week, pick 1 winner and have 3 people in the bottom. The winner gets to use the "golden beaver" and save 1 of the 3 from the bottom. The remaining 2 must lipsync. The loser isn't eliminated but loses a badge. If they have zero badges and lose, they are only then "blocked" from badges until they're not in the negative score use. So one loss = -1 point.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Just a Gay on ATRL said:

Blocking to me is just a dumb concept.

Each week, pick 1 winner and have 3 people in the bottom. The winner gets to use the "golden beaver" and save 1 of the 3 from the bottom. The remaining 2 must lipsync. The loser isn't eliminated but loses a badge. If they have zero badges and lose, they are only then "blocked" from badges until they're not in the negative score use. So one loss = -1 point.

I'm with you for most of this. I think all stars SHOULD still have a lip sync for the win each week. That said, if Ru picks a bottom two (or three) the top two should each pick the name of the person they want to save from being "blocked". It'd still keep the format, add stakes since if you don't do well you open yourself up to a block, and add some drama since there'd be someone wanting to know why they weren't saved each week. If it's a week where there's a bottom three and two people could be blocked then alliances could come into play creating more drama. 

• Like 1

All I'll say is that the magic of Jessica Wild as an early season ruturning queen is sorely missed rn. 

Edited by FLAallday
  • Like 4

The roast was actually super cute!

I personally liked Angie and Jorgeous the most, but Plastique was great too, so I ain't mad. 

The runway was a bit disappointing though... Plastique, Jorgeous and Vanjie were great though!

YALL OMG ... MADDY INTERVIEWING ENVY PERU

• Like 1

This was actually a good watch !

• Like 1

Maybe I just suck but the Plane Jane/Chappell Roan drama seems so overblown and overdramatic to me. I don't even agree with Plane at all but I don't think she said anything that horrible to warrant all the backlash :rip: 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Maybe I just suck but the Plane Jane/Chappell Roan drama seems so overblown and overdramatic to me. I don't even agree with Plane at all but I don't think she said anything that horrible to warrant all the backlash :rip: 

SAME! I saw tweets like "Plane Jane is so cancelled after this" and "honestly **** plane jane" so I thought let me see what this is all about and... she said Chappell Roan's love for drag seems performative to her... like that's it?? I don't agree with her opinion either but unless i'm missing something... who cares? :rip: 

-

I love Trinity on Sibling Watchery she drags when she needs to even if I don't care for all her opinions

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Relampago. said:

no, I agree. twitter heads are so sensitive :rip:

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Subomie said:

no, I agree. twitter heads are so sensitive :rip:

56 minutes ago, Jamie£er said:

SAME! I saw tweets like "Plane Jane is so cancelled after this" and "honestly **** plane jane" so I thought let me see what this is all about and... she said Chappell Roan's love for drag seems performative to her... like that's it?? I don't agree with her opinion either but unless i'm missing something... who cares? :rip: 

-

I love Trinity on Sibling Watchery she drags when she needs to even if I don't care for all her opinions

Yeah, I thought maybe she had said something like cis women shouldn't do drag or something, which is its own conversation and I could see why that might make people more upset but this was just a passive comment about one person. And not even a definitive one at that, just speculation :skull: 

• Like 1

spacer.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

25k likes for that sanctimonious morality policing, I can't. :rip: One bad take and you're a lesbophobic misogynist these days, my god.

• Like 6

But I do know that Amanda Tori Meating is somewhere cackling and popping champagne rn.

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Subomie said:

But I do know that Amanda Tori Meating is somewhere cackling and popping champagne rn.

wouldn't be surprised if amanda tori meating IS chappel roman and she's been playing the long game this entire time

• Haha 3

I'm screaming at Yvie starting a trend on Twitter with the mini reveal pics

Edited by Bewitched
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

30 minutes ago, Bewitched said:

I'm screaming at Yvie starting a trend on Twitter with the mini reveal pics

Yvie do the oversized imaged trend next

Plastique better not hand over another lip sync this week because I cannot take much more!

:khalyan2:

The way Jorgeous is the only decent lip-syncer in the whole cast but she's doing so poorly we have to suffer through the seven other mediocre queens shuffling around the stage every week :doc:

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.