RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

The lipsyncs this season are such a hard watch :deadbanana2: Plastique phoning in the exact same performance for the third time and Angeria struggling to move :rip:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

that was a great roast, no one truly bombed :clap3:

Kinda thought Jorgeous was taking it over Angeria. Plastique ATE but then won't want to win money for her charity :ahh:

plastique being in the top 2 with those front page reddit jokes is insane. jorgeous and vanjie were a lot funnier and more deserving for the second spot 

Edited by keerbyriri

1 hour ago, Subomie said:

And I-

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952p6knopsi9ynwjx3fjl0reao7nypnfijtwrefurpj&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

She should've paid Jackie Beat to write her some jokes like every other queen I fear :fan:

36 minutes ago, KFC said:

The lipsyncs this season are such a hard watch :deadbanana2: Plastique phoning in the exact same performance for the third time and Angeria struggling to move :rip:

I genuinely don't think there's been a single good one in all of six episodes?? :deadbanana4:

• Like 1

How many episodes total will AS9 have? 

at this point, Plastique must being losing lipsync on purpose :rip:

I love my viet queen Plastique. 

But there is no way in hell she came up with those jokes.  

Jorgeous wore boy cloths and then just acted like herself. No voice, no character no nothing. So glad she didn't win 

• Like 2

Finally! Non-elimination worthy performances from everyone :clap3:

Plastique with her 5th badge and probably 5th lipsync loss too :clap3:

1 hour ago, Triton said:

How many episodes total will AS9 have? 

I think 12? So we're only halfway there :skull:

• Like 1

It should have been Angeria va Jorgeous. Plastique was reading her cards all the time

and she made it obvious 

plastique and jorgeous were my top 2 I was cackling so hard at them both, Angeria definitely was worthy of top 2 as well though. nobody truly bombed, such a good roast :clap3:

Has Plastique really been in the top 2 the entirety of the season so far? I hardly remember any of the challenges, let alone who won each time.

I love Angie but I don't know if she deserved top 2. She was funny and cute but she's yet to give a show-stopping moment like I want her to.

I was ready for Roxxxy's 3rd flop roast but she was so funny! I'm happy for her. Shame about her look though (this and past weeks').

Plastique was really funny too but her reading her cards every two sentences was a bit off-putting, and she didn't even try it with the lipsync :biblio: glad she got her 3rd badge though. Her look was amazing.

Gottmik plagiarism was not cute but I loved her look.

Jorgeous wasn't that funny to me. She just did what RuPaul told her to do to please her, and Ru's forced laughter seemed worse this week imo.

Poor Shannel :rip:

Jorgeous robbed of a second win, but getting a free badge. Its a wash for me.

I really thought Jorgeous was gonna be top 2, but I thought Plastique and Angeria both did really solid as well so I'm not mad

Plastique REFUSING to learn the words to these lip syncs :dies:. I do think it might be strategy so she doesn't have to cut anyone and make enemies

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Sadie Saxton said:

I really thought Jorgeous was gonna be top 2, but I thought Plastique and Angeria both did really solid as well so I'm not mad

Plastique REFUSING to learn the words to these lip syncs :dies:. I do think it might be strategy so she doesn't have to cut anyone and make enemies

She's really smart. She is the front runner and no one has cut her yet 

Not even joking, that may have been the funniest roast ever :lmao: Jorgensen, Plastique, and Angeria made me howl. Super shocked Jorgeous wasn't top 2.

Angeria OWNED that lipsync from start to finish,  especially when she did the rap and death drop.

• Like 1

i was so surprised by Jorgeous and Plastique, they were the only 2 i actually laughed at. and i was so sure Nina was gonna get an undeserved top 2, thank GOD it didn't happen

The lipsyncs this season are proof why the non-elimination format does not work. :rip:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sadie Saxton said:

Like why is she doing this :deadbanana2:

I can't believe I'm saying this but...

Jorgeous ROBBED!

• Confused 1

22 hours ago, Femalien said:

Wait what does she need to get better from? Is it still the hip surgery thing or has she relapsed? 😱🥺

The latter unfortunately

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.