RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

1 hour ago, Dula Peep said:

im sorry but a 4 month break is really devastating...

like 90% of my weekly entertainment comes from Trixie content... what am I supposed to do for four months?!??!  :dancehall3: :dancehall2:

Also, has UNHhhh been cancelled?

ugh

:gaycattel:

I think she said content is still getting posted while she's on break so you might be covered sis :gaycattel:

UNHhhh is probably on pause until Katya gets better

• Like 1

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

On 6/12/2024 at 11:48 AM, Janet said:

The way I only watch this show through the Pit Stop. :suburban:

Drag race is not watchable in its current state. I'll do you one better- I watch the show through Oh Edie's youtube channel that just shows the runways and lipsync 

moo.png

51 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

UNHhhh is probably on pause until Katya gets better

Wait what does she need to get better from? Is it still the hip surgery thing or has she relapsed? 😱🥺

Edited by Femalien
  • Like 1

legend!

Crown Roxy and cancel this season :suburban:

Nymphia's song from the finale was submitted for the Emmys. Obviously won't make it but always a kii

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Iceland said:

Crown Roxy and cancel this season :suburban:

She's not gagged me once this season. Crown Gottmik / Plastique / Shannel 

• Like 8

On 6/10/2024 at 11:54 AM, loveisdead9582 said:

I think Roxxxy is still in that old school mind set. She was in the era where they made most of their own drag. On its own, her wardrobe is good. Comparatively to professional designers though, it just doesn't hold up. She should've gotten some help at least with some of it. Idk if she was banking on her actually making her outfits being a plus but…

most of Roxxxy's S5 competitors were wearing "off the rack" (non-bespoke) clothes on her original season (Vivienne, Honey, Coco, Alyssa, Alaska, Jinkx, Detox...) 

Roxxxy stomped both of her S5 design challenges. her candy ball dress was fluid and vivid. 

now her runways are unimaginative, unambitious, matronly, and amateurish-looking in technique (she's using a lot of common sewing patterns) 

stop with the excuses

Nymphia showed us how a ***** that makes her own looks with TASTE delivers 

• Like 1

They're really trying to make Nymp happen, huh?

:suburban:

the first 15 seconds of this video, I just - 

Try Not To Say Mother GIF - Try not to say mother Mother - Discover & Share  GIFs

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Lightbringer007 said:

legend!

I lowkey sometimes wish I looked like Plastique in drag cuz I would be getting RAN THROUGH by straight men :jonny5:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 8

1 hour ago, BionicWooHoo said:

I lowkey sometimes wish I looked like Plastique in drag cuz I would be getting RAN THROUGH by straight men :jonny5:

that's every draggot

roxxy's makeup has also become ghastly

• Like 2

On 6/12/2024 at 1:09 PM, PMM said:

WE WON!!!!
Trixie is taking 3-4 month break from drag!!

source: elle interview 

sdakfgjdgfgfhd

jsDBQCe.gif

• Haha 3

i feel trixie is going away to treat a hidden illness, her face has melted in the past 6 months

• Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Gottmik for the win

• Like 1

Spoiler

This episode was wild. The mini challenge I originally thought was a stunt to help Shannel since she's been doing nothing in the competition but it turns out it was for Jorgeous. This became very suspicious given Ru literally gave her the secret to winning the roast with the tip to play a specific character. And she did turn it out in the roast so good for her, kinda weird none of that energy was there last week but werk!

Everyone's jokes were decent, nobody bombed. My personal top 3 was Jorgeous, Angie, Plastique. Plastique in particular really surprised me with the very shocking types of jokes she went for. Now the runways & critiques made it seem like Jorgeous had a guaranteed spot and it was a toss up between Plastique and Angie so I was GAGGED that they completely ignored Joregous. I think this is the most suspicious challenge result since maybe Kylie's AHS win on AS6 or maybe even Shuga Cain landing in the bottom of S11 Magic episode. You could tell Jorgeous was PISSED, so it makes me wonder was the mini challenge badge a consolation prize because no matter what she did this week the producers didn't have a badge set aside for her? Or maybe that they didn't expect her to win, and if they had given her a main challenge win that'd **** to their planned distribution of the badges?? Either way I'm glad Plastique is a front runner and none of the girls seem to notice (probably because she bombs all her lip syncs :rip:). 

Angie handing Roxxy the snippers is just begging for trouble. Both of them are petty and will not let stuff slide. You could tell Roxxy was trying to act unbothered but she was angry and the preview confirmed it :dies:

I expected Jorgeous and Angeria to be the top 2, was very surprised when Plastique was called. Althought she did amazing too ofcourse. 5 Wins for plastique so far hell yeah

I actually enjoyed Roxxxy in the roast, and in that commercial last week, but my god her runways are getting so bad :deadbanana:

I'm kind of pulling for Angeria and (surprisingly for me) Mik.

The roast randomly being amazing :deadbanana2:

Ru was ON ONE cackling so hard nndnhdhfj he's just like Kamala fr

Edited by Orsay
  • Haha 2

Roxxxy needs Willam to start a rumor that she only had one week to get ready. Maybe that production ****** her over and only gave her $5k to prepare too.

• Haha 12

The roast was great, everyone had at least one really good joke (Vanjie was the worst and she still had that Jorgeous joke :rip:).

But Jorgeous was my favorite. This kind of evens it out for the people that thought that Plastique could've been in the top in Episode 1 and Angeria could've won Snatch Game tho.

Roxxy was the obvious cut, she shouldn't be angry. :zzz:

Bob The Drag Queen coming out to introduce a roast by not telling a single joke :rip:  just parroting drag race references 

Jorgeous should've been top 2 with Plastique imo 

Edited by HonourableVomit
  • Haha 1

And I-

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952p6knopsi9ynwjx3fjl0reao7nypnfijtwrefurpj&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

33 minutes ago, Subomie said:

And I-

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952p6knopsi9ynwjx3fjl0reao7nypnfijtwrefurpj&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

not word for word, bar for bar

:deadbanana4:

i wish her an ounce of luck with the repercussions and lashings she's about to get  :chick1:

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.