RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Shannel looking stunning as **** here and she has pencil thin eyebrows with dark hair (like I said she should go back to)... coincidence? me thinks NOT.

XjQeH87.jpeg

:jonny2:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

I really wonder what Roxxy did with the 25k she got for her runway package. :deadbanana2:

Like in comparison to Nymphia and Q (who were on a regular season, not All Stars) her looks are giving crafty and cheap. 
Im sorry girls, i was really ready to stan Roxxxy this season, but she's not delivering. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3

Wtf was that backward snipping of Angeria? She thought that would work? And then fake cry when it was poorly received?

4 hours ago, Stan said:

I really wonder what Roxxy did with the 25k she got for her runway package. :deadbanana2:

Like in comparison to Nymphia and Q (who were on a regular season, not All Stars) her looks are giving crafty and cheap. 
Im sorry girls, i was really ready to stan Roxxxy this season, but she's not delivering. 

I was never a fan of her. But when she was revealed for this season I was excited for her, I even thought she ate in the premiere episode. Episode 2 onward she has been extremely underwhelming. I fear that they are going to crown her anyway 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Stan said:

I think Roxxxy is still in that old school mind set. She was in the era where they made most of their own drag. On its own, her wardrobe is good. Comparatively to professional designers though, it just doesn't hold up. She should've gotten some help at least with some of it. Idk if she was banking on her actually making her outfits being a plus but…

• Like 3

Roxxy saving this boring season with drama :clap3:

• Like 3

At least this snipping part is giving good entertainment 

• Like 1

does anyone know whcih podcast Kim talked about smelly eureka? I forgot

30 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

"smelly eureka" just choked me! :deadbanana2:

Edited by Gwegend
  • Haha 6

4 hours ago, loveisdead9582 said:

I think Roxxxy is still in that old school mind set. She was in the era where they made most of their own drag. On its own, her wardrobe is good. Comparatively to professional designers though, it just doesn't hold up. She should've gotten some help at least with some of it. Idk if she was banking on her actually making her outfits being a plus but…

This 

On one side its really unfair to compare Roxxxy who actually creates whatever she is wearing with Plastique who pays designers to dress her up but on the other side the outcome its what matters and unfortunately Roxxxy is not very modern 

At the moment i dont see Roxxxy winning , i still think Got will take it but i hope we don't have a clear winner in our hands like we had with Jimbo 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Stan said:

Did you not GAG on her…double-faced fabric jacket ruveal???!

• Haha 3

She is so unhinged :rip: 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

7 minutes ago, Shinning said:

her with this wig has me screaming everytime-

50 minutes ago, Shinning said:

The way I knew this was going to be about that Mistress wig before the embed/thumbnail loaded :skull: she's such a kii :rip: 

• Haha 1

This look??skdkfjdjfjf :deadbanana4: 

• Haha 1

MIB's YT channel is amazing. the way I genuinely cackled that entire video. She's truly one of the best Drag Race contestants on and off the show ever. 

Her and Plane MUST be on AS together. It would be absolutely diabolical.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I want Shannel to sneak up from behind and snatch the crown 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Shinning said:

I love her so much :toofunny2:

17 minutes ago, Just a Gay on ATRL said:

MIB's YT channel is amazing. the way I genuinely cackled that entire video. She's truly one of the best Drag Race contestants on and off the show ever. 

Her and Plane MUST be on AS together. It would be absolutely diabolical.

I agree with all of this, she's phenomenal and truly shines in the Youtube format. Love both MIB and Plane so so much, the level of unseriousness is just delicious and such a breath of fresh air in the midst of kumbaya era.

• Like 2

Houston's Mistress Isabelle Brooks reps local designer on 'Drag Race'

This is easily one of the best finale looks ever

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Just a Gay on ATRL said:

Houston's Mistress Isabelle Brooks reps local designer on 'Drag Race'

This is easily one of the best finale looks ever

Yeah it's incredible. Love the color, love the material, and it's constructed so well it highlights her already polished silhouette and perfect proportions. And of course that paint... my god she's so c*nt.

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Bewitched said:

Her and Derrick Barry being eliminated early on their respective All Stars season, CRIMINAL. The kids truly missed out on the drama

• Like 5

20 hours ago, Bewitched said:

Her and Derrick Barry being eliminated early on their respective All Stars season, CRIMINAL. The kids truly missed out on the drama

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.