RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Honestly though Shannel/Nina were the most cohesive pairing, but Roxxy/Plastique had the higher highs so eh either of them couldve won. Angie/Vanjie were solid but a bit one note and Gottmik/Jorgeous were just rough

I loved Plastiques, Shannels, and Roxxys runways thou!

• Like 1

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank god for Roxxxy bringing some drama to this season. It's not a bad season but this was the first episode where I actually felt like it wasn't best friends race. I agree with the placements. She and Plastique had my favorite runways on the night and they were great in the challenge. 

Nina and Shannel could've been in the top if it wasn't for Nina's outfit. They had arguably the best 'real estate' commercial. 

Vanjie and Angie were solid as well. This may be the best Vanjie has looked all season. Angeria looked good but I didn't love her runway. I would have DIED if Roxxxy had actually stuck with Angeria as her choice. Angeria looked like she was about to ******* throw hands and I was here for it. 

Gotmik and Jorgeous were rough. Jorgeous's runway though was amazing. I get that it's stressful but idk why she was crying on the stage. She had an off week. That's it. Mik having to comfort Roxxxy was kinda funny too - since Mik was the one who got cut. 

• Like 8

I feel like the entire season is completely scripted 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 6

On 6/5/2024 at 1:20 PM, WeFoundWill said:

wait I just got to "Ah no good, caca" :bibliahh:I'm SCREAMING

I literally died laughing :deadbanana2:

Plastique stomping :giraffe:

Vanjie exposing Roxxy's nasty attitude and need to bring others down! 

• Like 2

Plastique should have had 4 wins by now 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, KFC said:

Is this the first time a song with the n-word has been used on the show? The way both girls hair was conveniently in their face every time it came up :rip:

I know Plastique was READY

• Haha 10

MIB already on the pit stop twice :clap3:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, shark_heather said:

I feel like the entire season is completely scripted 

The confessionals, in particular, sound more Frankensteined than usual. The producers are trying HARD to come up with a storyline :toofunny3:

• Like 1

skipped like 70% of the episode, this is hard to watch :rip:

• Like 4

13 hours ago, Stan said:

Poor Mik getting blocked, there's no way she's not in the top next week for the roast. 

They'll make sure to not put her in the top like they did with Angeria for Snatch Game :)

It's still beyond me how production didn't make that decision to make the blocking finally have a payoff.

• Like 2

For me, it's probably one of the worst AS seasons ever.

Everything seems scripted and fake. I also cannot relate with any of the girls "struggling" as deep down you know that they have nothing to worry about. No one is going home and I'm more than sure that eventually all the charities that they are supporting will get some checks.

The whole snipping thing seems pointless for a charity season and them "arguing" about alliances is a complete joke.

Also, Roxxy being emotional for blocking someone in a non-elimination season, like really? 

Many talented girls in the season, but the format doesn't work for me at all. Not watching Untucked as it's probably even worse than the season itself.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

Sorry but the editing of the lipsync was so messy and neither looked like they knew the words. Plastique still devoured. 

• Like 2

This season is just the same as AS8, pointless drama that started over basically nothing and then became so toxic it stunk up the whole season. Thank god Plastique spent so much money on her runways because they're the saving grace of the whole season :rip:

The Telettubies being the funniest thing from this ep:rip: 

• Haha 1

Vanjies necklace POPPING off during her ruveal and them just cutting between shots of her with and without it nnnnn the editors didn't give a flying **** about continuity I fear

• Haha 2

Mistress is proof that the guest matter a lot cause Trixie was thriving 

The lipsyncs this season have been awful and with terrible song choices. im over ittttttttttttt

On 6/5/2024 at 1:20 PM, WeFoundWill said:

This episode sent me into the abyss :dies: Also Katya giving Artpop Gaga DOWN.

Reveal hidden contents

when Trixie said "real man take the turd out and f*cks it" whilst Katya is just sitting there defeated I absolutely lost it (42:37)

edit. wait I just got to "Ah no good, caca" :bibliahh:I'm SCREAMING

the ah no good caca got a laugh out of ne while watching like wheeze deadass

oh mistress the legend that u are!

• Like 1

Mistress:ahh:

Roxxy really should've cut Angeria. That would've been iconic tbh:dies:

On 6/7/2024 at 5:17 AM, Hephaestus said:

Now the theatrics for the snipping... I thought she was playing it up for TV but then she broke down crying. Mama, NO ONE IS GOING HOME. YOU'RE NOT LOSING MONEY. That's too much, I was genuinely disappointed at all that. S5 Roxxxy literally would've NEVER.

Diapress Chanteuse's curse.

Roxxy making yet again a fool of herself on All Stars, meanwhile the double winner is getting Broadway and TV coins.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, KFC said:

This season is just the same as AS8, pointless drama that started over basically nothing and then became so toxic it stunk up the whole season. Thank god Plastique spent so much money on her runways because they're the saving grace of the whole season :rip:

I have absolutely no recollection of AS8 :rip: 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.