RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Great episode! Thank god Roxxxy won the lip sync because it was obvious that Plastique didn't know the words of the song :rip: I thought Roxxxy too when the rap verse came aout and she went backwards :rip:

when she accidentally picked Angeria lmaooooooo I was GAGGED, and afraid of Ru not letting her pick another one for a moment :rip:

• Like 1

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted (edited)

PLASTIQUE WON THAT LIPSYNC WTF!:deadbanana4:

Words or no words :eli:

I HATE watching Roxxy lipsync :rip:

Roxxy saying she didn't know where Angeria was standing..okay, girl:suburban:

Angeria is the only one who deserves to win this season. She is a triple threat. The other girls except Plastique:suburban:

Edited by Dylangaga
  • Like 5

Roxxxy's reaction to having to snip someone was... a lot. :skull: Like come on girl, you're just blocking someone not sending them to be executed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

These types of challenges are always a corny mess, but I do agree that Roxxy and Plastique did the best!

The lipsync was a mess though and I only really loved Plastique on the runway...

I love Angie but I kinda wish Roxxy followed through with blocking her again... would've been a major kii :rip: 

Plastique continues to absolutely stomp on the other girls. Insane runways (only Mik competing with her there) and killing all challenges outside of SG so far!

Everyone deserved to win this challenge except Mik's group. Plastique's runway look gave her group the win. 

Roxxy has been such a mess this season. It feels like production (and Nina :rip:) are going out of their way to crown her 

I really want them to crown Plastique, Mik or Angie

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

They wasted super freaky girl lmaooo

neither one of them knew the words and then the only rapping part they used, Plastique was doing tricks to avoid lipping and Roxxy was either facing the back or behind her hair :deadbanana:

the way people were dragging Jinx for allegedly stopping to cheer for Monet during the final lipsync but Roxxy did the same to plastique several times this lipsync :deadbanana:

Jorgeous being out of drag next episode :deadbanana4:

a mess all around!

Edited by Save The Day
  • Haha 1

Why is jorgeous out of drag the next episode da fuq?

Commericals: Roxxxy/Plastique = Angie/Vanjie > Nina/Shannel > Gottmik/Jorgeous

Runways: Plastique > everyone else

Posted (edited)

Plastique is literally humiliating these girls on the runway. I feel second hand embarrassment watching LOL

Edited by mindbender
  • Like 7

Gottmik serving Brad Dourif as Charles Lee Ray (Chucky) on the runway while his character's name in the ad was Tiffany :jonny:

spacer.png

Angie won it for Angie and Vanjie the minute she said "And the best part, theres no Gay People!" 

Angie Robbed tbh. 

• Thanks 6

Poor Mik getting blocked, there's no way she's not in the top next week for the roast. 

2 hours ago, karron0624 said:

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if she just forgot to get dressed :rip: poor thing only has 2 brain cells and she only packed one of them

• Haha 5

Every time I see Mik's mug on the runway I shed a tear, this ***** is gorgeous :jonny6:

The ending of the episode was the most entertaining thing to happen this season. I think y'all are forgetting that some girls really don't handle the pressure of blocking another girl's blessing (Ben). I was surprised Roxxy didn't block herself 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, karron0624 said:

Ru told her that her comedy lies in how femme she is it would look ridiculous if she tried to be butch and did her Jeorgeous-isms. My guess is shes applying that note by dressing like a little cholo dude for the Roast. She probs thought this was her week since its right after Ru told her what to do LOL

Those "reveals" :rip: 

The reveals were not revealing 

Plastique is so gorgeous stunning in every shot it's INSANE

the lipsync wig and makeup ahhh

:gaycatina1:

Is this the first time a song with the n-word has been used on the show? The way both girls hair was conveniently in their face every time it came up :rip:

The way they gagged over Roxxxy's double-face jacket

:suburban:

• Haha 5

Messy :deadvision:

• Haha 3

plastique for the win #sorry roxxxy

30 minutes ago, Giancor said:

Messy :deadvision:

• Haha 2

GPf9o1TXYAETbso?format=jpg&name=small

50 minutes ago, PMM said:

GPf9o1TXYAETbso?format=jpg&name=small

MOTHER. This is about to be more entertaining than the episode itself. 🤭

She is giving Wynona Judd down

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

plastique devoured (again)

Edited by butterflymimi

trixie is so skinny c vnt lately

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.