RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

We neeed more Doja lip syncs 

• Like 1

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

We need some Missy Elliott lip syncs tbqfh 

get ur freak on

work it

LOSE CONTROL omfg

• Like 3

all-stars-9-weekly-instagram-gains-inc-1-loss-v0-n391wyons25d1.jpg?width=1211&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=2582c519ba9ecec0f4928cdf2f67f16b82ee4e01

Nina losing followers ldkfsjgfkgdf

• Haha 8

Roxxxy and Plastique annihilated this 

• Like 2

That was hard to watch :rip:

Plastique needs to get her **** together with lyrics. She can move, but she needs to know the words.

• Like 2

This season is so dry, and the lip syncs have all been average at best. I was expecting more from Roxy.

• Like 6

49 minutes ago, Dom said:

Plastique needs to get her **** together with lyrics. She can move, but she needs to know the words.

yeah it's cost her both lipsyncs :rip:  

Roxxxy's theatrics with the scissors :bibliahh: Thought she was being funny by intentionally stopping at Angeria then saying jk but she started melting down I- 

• Haha 1

Not the f*cking Teletubbies, that was so random but so camp :dies:

Challenge was meh, literally everyone expect Gottmik and Jorgeous could've won. Runways were good but nothing spectacular, Plastique once again devoured. The lip sync though... Mama needs to get her sh*t together because she lost both of them by not knowing the word (although I must admit she did a great job at hiding it this time). Roxxxy was whatever, it's like she's giving 10% at everything she's doing.

Now the theatrics for the snipping... I thought she was playing it up for TV but then she broke down crying. Mama, NO ONE IS GOING HOME. YOU'RE NOT LOSING MONEY. That's too much, I was genuinely disappointed at all that. S5 Roxxxy literally would've NEVER.

Gottmik and Plastique are the only ones who are doing it for me to be completely honest, they're the only ones showing the hunger and drive to win.

• Like 2

4 wins for plastique you know that's right

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Gottmik and Plastique are the only ones who are doing it for me to be completely honest, they're the only ones showing the hunger and drive to win.

Never in my life I thought I was gonna root for this two, but absolutely. Still, they'd be kinda meh winners for me, but the other ones are just... :rip: S5 Roxxxy would be a great option, but she's giving average-good queen so far.

• Like 4

This episode wasn't real. 

And what they did to Super Freaky Girl? A crime.

• Like 2

Plastique doesn't know one word one freaky grandma girl lmao

not even the spelling out part :bibliahh:

she truly is there to giving puss and no other ****, i love her so much :bibliahh:

• Haha 5

6 hours ago, Bimbo said:

all-stars-9-weekly-instagram-gains-inc-1-loss-v0-n391wyons25d1.jpg?width=1211&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=2582c519ba9ecec0f4928cdf2f67f16b82ee4e01

Nina losing followers ldkfsjgfkgdf

the fact that she has 700k? is already bizarre

• Haha 2

Trinity's story about the feathers from AS7 :ahh: I cackled 

and why is Nina in xmas outfit for super freaky girl :bibliahh:  

it's a solid look though but why :bibliahh:

and Roxxxy really gooped me with the blind walking and landing it on Angeria, my ******* god that's gaggy, she should have just go along with it :bibliahh:

Roxxxy is giving Alexis Michelle a bit and I'm not mad at it :skull:

• Haha 3

GAG

When Roxxxy snipped Angie my jaw DROPPED :jonny5: I don't remember when I was genuinely gooped like this. I loved every second of it. Angie's face crack, everyone and their moms' jaws on the floor, the tension was REAL

Teletubbies on Drag Race,  that was peak jump the shark :ahh:

Still would have given Plastique the lip sync win as I found hers way more entertaining.

LOOOOL roxxxy is such a mess. She truly escaped the nurses home for another season didn't she

Plastique has THAT body and THAT athleticism and yet couldn't even serve on this song? No wonder the Haus of Edwards dosbanded after she joined...

Plastique had the best runway, Gottmik following her. Just miles ahead of the rest of them. 

I kind of saw the vision for Mik and Jorge's commercial, unfortunately it wasn't fully realized. I loved where they were going with it though, it's that early naughties camp

To me, Angeria and Vanjie were the winners. But I'm not mad at the decision they made. Def the best 2 teams

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Just a Gay on ATRL said:

Someone in this thread mentioned how Kesha has never had a song lipsynced on Drag Race. Now that I'm thinking about it:

*Katy has only had 2 songs lipsynced off the top of my head: I Kissed a Girl on AS3 (Ben v Shangela) & Swish Swish on AS7 (Jinkx v Monét). Dr Luke was not involved on Swish Swish.

*Doja has had 1 song lipsynced on S15 (Boss ***** - Anetra v Marcia)

Maybe Dr Luke songs are super expensive? I would've thought all 3 of these girls had more songs lipsynced, idk

I had the opposite thought process, where I assumed they found it a moral failing to give Dr Luke any money with all the rape allegations taking place

and why was Tinky Winky outdancing Nina lmao

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

why was Ru wearing a birds nest on her head?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.