RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

r/rupaulsdragrace - Plane Jane’s thoughts on AS9

I must agree with sister Jane I fear, I haven't watch the last 2 eps and have no motivation too, but I wish the girls well etc etc :coffee2:

Maybe i'll binge closer to the finale

• Like 11

i would like Roxxxy and Vangie to going for other queens as well, or maybe coming for the whole fan base because we all agree ...

1 hour ago, unino said:

i would like Roxxxy and Vangie to going for other queens as well, or maybe coming for the whole fan base because we all agree ...

Aura is an easy target that people can additionally hate on. If they wanted to make an actual statement they would have called out trixie and Kim who said the exact same thing to a wider audience. But we all know why they punched down instead of punched up.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

This man after trying to use the already angry stans to her advantage and getting a taste of their mess

Fnf1gB0aQAEiIYb.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

plastique meaty tuck

• Haha 1

Plastique and Jorgous deserved to win. The makeover and the performance were everything. The actual winners were forgettable and that's no shade to the iconic Miss Vanjie 

• Like 4

15 hours ago, KasioKas said:

I must agree with sister Jane I fear, I haven't watch the last 2 eps and have no motivation too, but I wish the girls well etc etc :coffee2:

Plane is SO RIGHT 

I literally just watched review shows and didn't even bother with the episode 

They have to find a balance between catering to the queen's desire to have a safe stress free competition and the audience wanting real stakes. My suggestions 

-Prize is 100k personal, 100k to charity 

- 25k to every contestant, 50k runway stipend

-No eliminations 

-Top 2 get 5k personal cash tip

-Winner of lip sync gets a badge, the power to steal a badge (or block a queen from getting a badge)

-Person with the most badges wins the season (no lip sync for the crown or 3 badges for winning a challenge stunt)

• Confused 1

21 hours ago, KasioKas said:

THEE Plane Jane right as always.

• Like 1

Mistress apparently was originally cast for S13. I wonder if she was replaced by Kandy.

3 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

Mistress apparently was originally cast for S13. I wonder if she was replaced by Kandy.

"Mistress! Mistress wait! I'm not ready for you to go" Imagine how insufferable she would have been if Ru told her this and it aired :ahh:She would never let the girls forget

• Haha 11

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

i say this like every season but makeover challenges are always obviously rigged, michelle just creates whatever critiques she can think of to put certain people in the bottom. there needs to be certain criteria set for them to meet so we can stop with the BS 'not enough family resemblance' critique

the way Rox and Vanj who have been mid all season now have as many bages as Mik :deadbanana2:

Edited by Scandalous
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/31/2024 at 4:34 PM, Lightbringer007 said:

yall go support sapphira's new MV!

also this duet between her and monet is gorgeous

saw her perform on friday with THEE Raja here in philly where she shot this video! she's such an incredible live performer

• Thanks 1

The girls dropping like flies last AS season really had them shaken up a bit to go with such a dull competition format this time around. 

I need a shennel takeover the second half of the season to regain some interest 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

It's not really the format that's making this awful, it's the cast. Or actually- the combination of the 2. I know AS7 had the queens competing for an actual prize, but those 8 queens are winners for a reason. They were wildly entertaining and most episodes were incredible to watch. This season could have still been good with the charity concept if the 8 queens were actually as good as the AS7 cast. I'm sorry, but even when the cast was leaked I had zero enthusiasm for the season. It's just not a strong cast and their dynamics are so awkward and boring. 

I don't think the format has THAT much to do with it, because I'm pretty sure we could all bet that the winner will get a prize. I'm sure even the queens themselves expect that. 

• Thanks 5

not tyra ending corruption

I think Mistress will become top 10 most famous drag race girls online. Her content is amazing.

• Like 8

Any guesses for the AS10 cast? The rumoured girlies is giving AS8 tbh :lakitu:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.