RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

On 5/31/2024 at 1:01 PM, Just a Gay on ATRL said:

Next week's episode is my least favorite kind of challenge - shooting commercials. Stopppp. I might skip. We all hate these challenges.

Who's "we"? The perfume challenge in S5 was iconic

• Like 1

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

On 5/31/2024 at 1:38 PM, Almodusa said:

I know it's not her style but I was surprised Nina and Nathan looked much better than Gottmik dd

Some of yall are willing to lie so hard just to tear somebody down

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I agree with the consensus Plastique and Jorgeous killed that. They used the "no cohesion/family resemblance" Michelle critique excuse again. This is why everyone hates the makeover it's always rigged. :rip:

Up until this point I was finding the lack of blatant rigging in this season refreshing but I guess it had to happen eventually. I think Vangie and Roxxxy's may have actually been my least favourite. The girl looked pretty ofc but the outfits were basic and I didn't think the performance was strong either. Everyone else kinda killed it with Plastique and Joegeous being the obvious winners. 

• Like 3

Plastique and Jorjeous definitely had a better makeover/performance. I don't recall family resemblance being mentioned as a criteria for this challenge but maybe I missed it. 

• Like 3

legends

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Lightbringer007 said:

Kim looks..uhhh :suburban:

I don't want to sound like I'm body shaming her but the drag she's wearing is not flattering at all :skull:

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Whis said:

I never liked Angeria during her season. I thought she was ingenuine, fake, forced...

But I'm actually falling in love with her now. She's a ball of positive energy and this time around it does feel genuine?

I actually feel the opposite :skull: for some reason it feels like she's always playing the oblivious charming southern cute gal 24/7 even in the werkroom. I can't connect with her this season cause it doesn't feel genuine to me.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

I actually feel the opposite :skull: for some reason it feels like she's always playing the oblivious charming southern cute gal 24/7 even in the werkroom. I can't connect with her this season cause it doesn't feel genuine to me.

I mean isn't that just her in real form ... she was like this on both of her seasons so idk how else she could fake that

Edited by Lightbringer007

Wait this is kinda sickening :chick2:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, KFC said:

Kim looks..uhhh :suburban:

I don't want to sound like I'm body shaming her but the drag she's wearing is not flattering at all :skull:

she borrowed it from eureka 

• Haha 2

I never thought Vanji wouldn't win most annoying voice of the season, but Jorges's weird Q voice is driving me insane 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

Its giving 2012 europop. It's actually cute 

• Like 1

lowkey shook it is good :eek:

sittin' pretty on the throne...

Come through 11 challenge wins 

• Like 6

I think the most embarassing thing happened in the rpsr drama reddit. They posted about aura getting ratioed by roxxy, and started a dragging fest, only for Aura to now have more likes, and multiple people deleting their posts dragging Aura for saying anything, and then the thread owned deleting their thread. Why is this fanbase auch success stans. Commit to what you say boo. 🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, karron0624 said:

I think the most embarassing thing happened in the rpsr drama reddit. They posted about aura getting ratioed by roxxy, and started a dragging fest, only for Aura to now have more likes, and multiple people deleting their posts dragging Aura for saying anything, and then the thread owned deleting their thread. Why is this fanbase auch success stans. Commit to what you say boo. 🤣🤣

lmao the bandwagon 

Aura remains a cringe flop with one undeserved win so idk why she felt like complaining for this one :rip:

• Like 6

This shows growth right? It is a nice response - she didn't add any fuel to the fire. 

However she did double down down on the story. So who is telling the truth Mary? 

• Like 2

Peppermint was at our volleyball closing party and she's def another ozempic victim 

16 hours ago, Lightbringer007 said:

I'm so sorry but…Kim is huge now  :deadbanana2:

57 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Peppermint was at our volleyball closing party and she's def another ozempic victim 

26 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I'm so sorry but…Kim is huge now  :deadbanana2:

these comments back to back yall truly have no conscience lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 11

Wow it is so underwhelming

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Bimbo said:

Aura remains a cringe flop with one undeserved win so idk why she felt like complaining for this one :rip:

She and joegeous are sisters, if anyone was going to say something it would be her though.

Edited by karron0624

3 hours ago, kataraqueen said:

these comments back to back yall truly have no conscience lol

:deadbanana4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.