RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

5 minutes ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

I'm sorry but I don't see what everyone else sees Roxxy, she can barely move, her only joke is Da Dawll, the looks are adequate, and in the confessionals she looks like Walter Mercado, Trump and Andrew Dice Clay's lovechild. 

Is it nostalgia?

As president of the Roxxxy Andrews appreciation society I can't be seen liking this post but

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

I agree

• Like 2

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Jorgeous and Plastique destroyed this episode. Their group was the only one that truly sold girl group. 

There's been queens who made every look, sometimes days before regular runways, and it was never acknowledged. Roxxxy seems to be getting a lot of credit for it, even when the looks aren't great or flattering. 

• Like 4

The robbery was insulting this time... :rip:

Plus, I was stanning for Roxxxy to win when the cast was announced, but she didn't even deserve a tie in this lip sync. She seemed like a drunk aunt clapping for her niece :skull:

When I think this season can't get worse...

Roxxxy and Vanjie getting pity badges and now an undeserved challenge win. The plastique robbery cannot continue 

• Like 8

https://www.reddit.com/r/rupaulsdragrace/s/jfuQiclWaq

Eureka is so… :skull: Girl hang up the victim narrative, no one asked you to come for Kim and it's already been stated several times that girls told you about your hygiene and you didn't listen. 

The way she's been trying to insist she's the victim here even though Kim had no obligation to share her own property even if she was the same size as Eureka and Eureka took care of herself. She's just digging herself deeper and deeper by trying to make all these excuses. 

• Like 2

The timing omg ...

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, DevonRoars said:

she was definitely wearing designer pieces before she even met Violet on her season. 

The guccis and pradas like every other LA resident, sure. Vintage, archival pieces and pieces obscure designers? Hell no. And I'm not making this up either, he literally cosigned Violet when that was brought up

3 hours ago, KFC said:

As president of the Roxxxy Andrews appreciation society I can't be seen liking this post but

Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents

I agree

https://constitution.congress.gov/browse/essay/artII-S4-1/ALDE_00000282/#:~:text=Article II%2C Section 4%3A,other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.&text=U.S. Const.

• Haha 2

Angeria and Shannel's group outfits:rip: Not a fan of Nina and Gottmik's either. I thought Plastique and Jorgeous' group had good chemistry and I think they did the best.

Plastique & Jorgeous > Roxxy & Vanjie > Nina & Gottmik > Angeria & Shannel

Vanjie definitely ATE Roxxy up in that lipsync and left no crumbs!:jonny:

14 hours ago, KFC said:

The speed dating segment was so uncomfortable and cringe-inducing omg

my body has a visceral revolted reaction to seeing Nina West 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

this season is so boring, no eliminations only makes sense with all winners....there is no drive in these queens to push themselves to excel and/or win 

• Like 4

Oh they HATE Plastique.

The forced Nymphia Win is obviously to prepare us to the back to back robberies of Asian Excellence Marina Summers + Plastique i can already feel it.

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 4
  • Thumbs Down 4

The second Angeria and Shannel put those shoes on the table I threw up. I ******* HATE those ugly things so bad omg :mazen:

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Bewitched said:

Oh this was cute! Loved seeing the gworls interact with Grag and when Jaida had her Beyoncé moment :skull:

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator

I think there was a winning narrative for all the groups other than Angeria and Shannel (Shannel mugged their partner down but everything else was so bad. Completely hiding their partner’s neck was ????). Roxxxy made three cohesive outfits in one night and painted their partner well (which makes it feel like more of a Roxxxy win than a Vanjie win), Plastique painted their partner very well and they had a fun and cohesive group, and Nina didn’t drag Mik and their partner down somehow (plus Mik arguably gave the best makeover paint of the episode). All three had their drawbacks too: Roxxxy and Vanjie’s partner was not as comfortable on stage as the other two makeover partners (but I think that can be more forgiven for a makeover challenge on straight men), Jorgeous felt kind of disconnected from the other two members of her group, and Nina’s outfits were the weakest of the top three groups. At that point it comes down to what the judges favoured that particular episode, which is as ever impossible to figure out on a makeover challenge.

• Like 1

Plastique and J were robbed, the firefighter they made over was SERVING and all 3 of them looked great

• Like 5

I never liked Angeria during her season. I thought she was ingenuine, fake, forced...

But I'm actually falling in love with her now. She's a ball of positive energy and this time around it does feel genuine?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Whis said:

I never liked Angeria during her season. I thought she was ingenuine, fake, forced...

But I'm actually falling in love with her now. She's a ball of positive energy and this time around it does feel genuine?

That's odd, i actually think she has not changed at all she's exactly the same. Except she's less impressive and is performing less well than on S14.

I'm glad she hasn't either, no more Ra'Jah-style switches please.:coffee2:

• Like 2

Another episode where Plastique was CLEARLY robbed. I'm so done.

Why was auntie in the animal print bodysuit recently divorced, drunk at the christmas party awarded a badge for THAT lipsync?????

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, Lexiel said:

Why was auntie in the animal print bodysuit recently divorced, drunk at the christmas party awarded a badge for THAT lipsync?????

I'm thinking it's the same reason why Raja got to be the Queen Of She Done Already Done Had Herses over Yvie.

Unearned wins as respect for the elders/nostalgia. :clap3:

6 minutes ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

I'm thinking it's the same reason why Raja got to be the Queen Of She Done Already Done Had Herses over Yvie.

Unearned wins as respect for the elders/nostalgia. :clap3:

Girl they can miss me with that.

Roxxxy is clearly capable of SLAYING a Lipsync. She didn't. Vanjie didn't even do much better with her Werk the world 1-2 step. 

Plastique and Jorgeous SHOULD'VE won. 

Just watched the episode.

The song is kind of a bop.

PLASTIQUE AND JORGEOUS ROBBED!

Roxxy is SO overrated

• Thanks 1

Roxxxy is a great drag queen but really doesn't excel at drag race imo. It is what it is.

I'm hoping they don't push her this whole season just cause of her legacy. All Stars really needs to be about who brings the best to the competition, not who rides on laurels to the end.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.