RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Jan is performing at a club tonight by my house:suburban:

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

33 minutes ago, Dylangaga said:

I'm so sorry

• Haha 10

yeah jorgeous and plastique were robbed in broad daylight, I'm glad everybody agrees, Michelle's critique was so bizarre to me

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, butterflymimi said:

yeah jorgeous and plastique were robbed in broad daylight, I'm glad everybody agrees, Michelle's critique was so bizarre to me

Tbh no one else was even close I can't even tell which of the other two is second just that mik and Nina were dead last :toofunny2: Makeovers shouldn't exist on this show anymore the only time it's been good was on season 7.

Plastique and Jorgeous did THAT, they clearly won this week **** Michelle

• Like 1

I have never understood why Michelle's comments hold so much weight during the makeover challenges, it's like whoever she doesn't like during those episodes is automatically in the bottom (or doesn't win when they should). Very strange

24 minutes ago, Lord Gaga said:

Tbh no one else was even close I can't even tell which of the other two is second just that mik and Nina were dead last :toofunny2: Makeovers shouldn't exist on this show anymore the only time it's been good was on season 7.

On Reddit they're claiming that Mik and Nina were second behind Plastique and Jorgeous :skull:

Now it's obvious that Jorgeous and Plastique should've won but the idea that Mik and Nina were runners-up is just as preposterous as Roxxxy and Vanjie winning :skull: 

1 hour ago, Dylangaga said:

Lock your doors 

44 minutes ago, KFC said:

I have never understood why Michelle's comments hold so much weight during the makeover challenges, it's like whoever she doesn't like during those episodes is automatically in the bottom (or doesn't win when they should). Very strange

Because she is probably just saying what the producers want so there is a justification for the result :rip:

also that alliance "drama" was obviously pushed by producers :dies:

• Like 3

Not joregous and plastique being robbed when this was the perfect time to apply the snip snip.

• Like 2

Yeah Plastique & Jorgeous were robbed this week - their diva was serving straight up cuntress. It bothered so much how much Roxxxy & Vanjie's girl's breastplate skin tone didn't match her tan face. Amanda Tori Meating realness.

Next week's episode is my least favorite kind of challenge - shooting commercials. Stopppp. I might skip. We all hate these challenges.

• Thumbs Down 1

Plastique and Jorgeous overperforming and being the robbed queens

Gottmik the lip sync assasin

Shannel being dead last

This season is truly something :rip:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 13

I think Plastique and Jorgeous should've won but oh well. Glad Roxxxy got a win. Nina actually looked really good on the runway and in the lip sync outfit. I know it's not her style but I was surprised Nina and Nathan looked much better than Gottmik dd

• Like 1

Like someone mentioned before. 

It's crazy they thought of this twist and not utilizing it for entertainment purposes. Jorgeous was blocked and should have won. This was the turning point for some light drama. But yh it got away. 

The producers wanted to give them a badge soo bad..

• Thanks 1

honestly why I thought plastique/jorgeous were the top 2 this week

anyways happy for roxxy/vanjie cause they also did great - roxxy performing is always a treat to watch

The non-elims season shouldn't do this blocking crap,

Each week, 2 girls get 1 winning badge each (+1 point)

Each week, bottom 2 girls get 1 losing badge each (-1 point)

No challenges are worth 2 badges, simply 1 challenge = 1 badge. No giving out badges.

4 girls with highest net score advance to the Top 4. Any ties are broken by a lipsync.

Posted (edited)

also I was kinda surprised that nina gave a badge for roxxy, but ig its cause she helped her make some stuff. Hope shannel gets a badge soon cause she should not be last

Edited by Lightbringer007

Yeah Plastique and Jorgeous were the best  :deadbanana4:

• Like 1

Never thought I'd say this, but Jorgeous and Plastique were robbed.

Even the guest judges (straight one outshined his sissy btw) could see it.

Lame ass charity season handing out participation wins, at least AS7 had no filler queens.

• Like 1

yall go support sapphira's new MV!

also this duet between her and monet is gorgeous

• Like 4

I'm sorry but I don't see what everyone else sees Roxxy, she can barely move, her only joke is Da Dawll, the looks are adequate, and in the confessionals she looks like Walter Mercado, Trump and Andrew Dice Clay's lovechild. 

Is it nostalgia?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

I'm sorry but I don't see what everyone else sees Roxxy, she can barely move, her only joke is Da Dawll, the looks are adequate, and in the confessionals she looks like Walter Mercado, Trump and Andrew Dice Clay's lovechild. 

Is it nostalgia?

I have to agree... So far Gottmik and Plastique are the ones who are bringing it, while Roxxxy and Shannel (who I thought were the biggest contenders for the crown) are flatlining

• Like 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.