RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

They robbed plastique and jorgeous of the win and it's just because they didn't wanna see Gottmeek get plunged lbr (and I say that as her biggest fan in this thread, literally a patreon)

Also so disappointed in Nina and Gottmik's looks. Sad Gottmik ended up just toning herself down to match Nina. Also, Nina is so... Preachy. Takes me out of it. Can you be raw for one second PLEASE

Can't believe they wasted Black Cat on that lip sync also... Rip tbh

Why do they want the makeover to look matchy matchy for a GIRL GROUP challenge? When's the last time a girl group had its members all wearing the same thing? It's so obvious what they're doing

• Like 2

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Giiiiiiirl, Plastique and Jorgeous were ROBBED. 

• Like 1

Plastique and Jorgeous robbed!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Stan said:

Giiiiiiirl, Plastique and Jorgeous were ROBBED. 

Their makeup and firefighter was so fierce, should have won alone for quoting monica beverly hillz

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

Girl we got robbed twice. 

Imagine Plastique and Jorgeous lipsyncing to Black Cat. 

Edited by TryMe
  • Like 1

You can't deny Violet's influence on Mik's aesthetics. Mik had connections but she wasn't wearing designer pieces the way she is now

I'm echoing everyone else, but Jorgeous and Plastique should've won. I'm guessing that Roxxxy and Vanjie won because of their firefighter's story, Roxxxy making all of their looks from scratch, and the narrative of them "earning" badges and going from 0 badges to front runners within an episode. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Also Michelle calling Plastique and Jorgeous's group "not cohesive besides the names" when they're literally the ******* powerpuff girls :rip: god forbid the judges get a reference from later than 1982 :skull: 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 7

Ich The fact that they were the most cohesive group as well. When was the last time a girlgroup wore the same outfits? Roxxy & Vanjies firefighter was the stiffest one too. :skull:

& it's a charity season at the end of the day so why bother rigging it. :rip:

• Like 1

The speed dating segment was so uncomfortable and cringe-inducing omg

I can only echo what everyone else has said. Plastique and jorgeous robbed. And that lip sync…the song let them down, it was just a bit lacklustre.

PLASTIQUE AND JORGEOUS WERE ROBBEDDDDDD

Plastique is also the hottest drag queen ever. She took Morphine crown for me 

Yupp, agree with everyone else, JORGEOUS AND PLASTIQUE ROBBED :biblio: 

Now, Roxxy and Vanjie were definitely second best, the other two groups were not great, but still... 

ROBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBERRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

they didn't expect Plastique to come and clean the house *****. whew i just know that most pieces they were wearing are from Plastique :jonny:

and their firefighter werk that stage DOWN. the charisma, the mug, the look, the engergy whew.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Bewitched said:

:ahh:

Hide contents

she knew it was about to come :ahh:

a great episode :jonny: love how they add this twist to an always skippable makeover challenge episode.

Yeah, Plastique and Jorgeous TORE. But, well. Still an acceptable winner :clap3:

Posted (edited)

Not the gay judge having a personality of a cardboard while the straight one being funny. I also enjoyed Dusty Ray and Brita cameos.

Jorgeous and Plastique should have won so Jorgeous being snipped would make a difference, they introduce a twist but they don't utilize it at all. Same thing happened with the immunity potion last season. They had the only gay one so I guess, the producers wouldn't want it to be a factor, I assume.

Edited by pigeon
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

What in the robbery in broad daylight... Damn, they really did Plastique and Vanjie dirty. To think that Plastique's track record could've been TOP 2 - TOP 2 - SAFE - TOP 2 by now :skull:

Not only Roxxxy and Vanjie didn't deserve to win, but that lip sync tie? Mama, rotten. This season is truly the pits :skull:

If pre-season you told me Angeria would get snipped twice by episode four I would've laughed in your face. It means nothing but like, poor girl...

Edited by Hephaestus

35 minutes ago, pigeon said:

I also enjoyed Dusty Ray and Brita cameos.

Screaming

tsmadison-laughing.gif

• Haha 2

Hmm... I think Plastique and Jorgeous should have won since Angelique was by far the best firefighter in drag. Roxxxy made Adam look good but he was still stiff AF :rip:

As for the lipsync, I guess I'd have given the solo win to Roxxxy but both were deserving. Saw the Angeria cut coming.

• ATRL Moderator

All I can do is echo everyone else :rip:

3 hours ago, ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚ said:

You can't deny Violet's influence on Mik's aesthetics. Mik had connections but she wasn't wearing designer pieces the way she is now

she was definitely wearing designer pieces before she even met Violet on her season. 

• Thanks 1

I loved this episode.

I think Plastique and Jorgeous should've won but Roxxxy and Vanjie were second best so it's fine.

Those firefighters were SO hot. :WAP:

This was definitely the most fun episode for me so far (bar was kind of in hell though). Idk, it was very much between Roxxxy-Vanjie (they looked great and really cohesive) and Plastique-Jorgeous to me but yeah... Angelique was serving Megan Thee Stallion the house down :WAP:robbery.

The lipsync was meh, what a waste of an excellent song. Still, Roxxxy won that.

Now, why is Nina's and Mik's daughter buff Salina Estitties?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.