RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

that song being better than any Trixie or Katya single though 

• Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, Relampago. said:

At least she grew into being the correct winner, but LORD

Because she used her winnings to buy a great step down look? Nah.

Posted (edited)

Jimbo, Bobo and Rita all out performed Priyonka non-stop. Canada will never be valid as a franchise or otherwise.

Edited by GotMyBlueprint
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 6

Also never got the hate for Rita, the payola excuse never made sense when Pri was pre-selected as the winner despite only doing well in confessionals at most and being safe after pooping the bed in that top 4 Ball with her poster board look in front of Michelle.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

9 hours ago, Relampago. said:

I hate when All Stars seasons make me like/root for queens I was supposed to HATE (Mik/Plastique) :suburban:

They could never make me like Plastique

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

22 minutes ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

Also never got the hate for Rita, the payola excuse never made sense when Pri was pre-selected as the winner despite only doing well in confessionals at most and being safe after pooping the bed in that top 4 Ball with her poster board look in front of Michelle.

She was definitely pushed but it perhaps wasn't so obvious as how Rita was pushed. And I really think they had preselected Rita as the winner until there was so much backlash throughout the series that they switched to Pri….tragic nonetheless.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

Rita was Garbo 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Almodusa said:

Kim's tea omg

Maybe non-binary tea is NOT valid

I'm sorry but I stand by Kim on this. That behavior from eureka just REEKS of lack of self-care and self-love. Pun intended.

:bibliahh:moneka 

never guessed eureka from this :deadbanana:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

17 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

While that may be true (although I don't agree with it completely), in all honesty it comes off as if she's trying to discredit Mik's work while propping herself up, especially because she says it multiple times. And it's something I've noticed in other instances too, to the point where Mik actually looks like her secretary or something (part of it is Mik's fault for being too complacent, but that's another discussion). Mik had connection with actual celebrities and fashion designers before she was linked with Violet, if anyone has benefited from the other it's the latter imho.

I guess that's the main reason why reason I don't enjoy their podcast. You don't get this kind of "I'm better than you" energy with Bob and Monét, Trixie and Katya or Willam and Alaska for example.

This reminds me….AS10, AS1 format…

Mik and Violet

Bob and Monet

Alaska and Willam

Trixie and Katya

Heidi and Jaida

Gia and Laganja 

Raja and Raven

Jk but maybe lol…imagine.

14 hours ago, Relampago. said:

I hate when All Stars seasons make me like/root for queens I was supposed to HATE (Mik/Plastique) :suburban:

Idk why but I'm rooting for Plastique this season maybe bc she's more charming this time around but mostly bc I picked her for my draft lol

• Like 1

6 hours ago, JoeRobert said:

She was definitely pushed but it perhaps wasn't so obvious as how Rita was pushed. And I really think they had preselected Rita as the winner until there was so much backlash throughout the series that they switched to Pri….tragic nonetheless.

Rita being in that last bottom 2 with Jimbo was the nail in the coffin of her chances to win, which was happening before the season even aired. It ultimately only matters who gets pushed past that finish line.

But yes, Pri is tragic.

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, blackoutbritney said:

Rita was Garbo 

Rita definitely stole a win or two from Jimbo, but she still gave us

Priyonka gave us.... a nice step down look AFTER she was gifted the crown and money?

Edited by GotMyBlueprint
  • Like 1

Kim Chi's Eureka tea :deadbanana2:

:suburban:

• Haha 7

can someone sum up this eureka Kim situation? and explain that audio file above? 

it's so complicated 

54 minutes ago, Fancyhoodlum said:

can someone sum up this eureka Kim situation? and explain that audio file above? 

it's so complicated 

Eureka sh*ts on hotel sheets :suburban:

I wouldn't particularly call myself a Eureka fan but I lowkey feel bad for her lol… she shouldn't have even started anything so it's kinda her fault but you could tell from Kim's initial tweet that she  straight up doesn't like Eureka and the podcast reads were just… HATEFUL to reveal that to the public :deadbanana2:

• Like 1

I don't feel bad for Eureka cause why are you dragging and shading girls unprompted when you have an entire graveyard of skeletons in your closet and enough tea to fill up the Boston harbor again :deadbanana2:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

I could care less if Kim hates Eureka or whatever because Eureka smear her first through Very Delta and it's pretty evident that both of them had different body shape and size so why is she being so entitled. Additionally she also get called out for not paying her designers.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Fancyhoodlum said:

it's so complicated 

Me when I realize I have the shittiest drag in the room and I won't have people stanning me out of pity for playing a victim

• Haha 3

Sorry but Plastique and Jorgeous and their guy outdid everyone by a wide margin. Roxxxy and Vanjie was so stiff.

honestly, they robbing plastique this season. (Michelle saying that outfits have no resemblance and only praising roxxy and vanjie because of them)

flop show.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.