RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

I totally forgot the level of payola Priyanka received :deadbanana2:At least she grew into being the correct winner, but LORD

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Kim's tea omg

Maybe non-binary tea is NOT valid

• Haha 4

42 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

I totally forgot the level of payola Priyanka received :deadbanana2:At least she grew into being the correct winner, but LORD

The way they just LIED to her face like.......... Even she couldn't believe it :deadbanana2:

• Haha 10

The problem is we get all Stars every year and it shouldn't be like that but Ru is so greedy to let the concept BREATH

• Like 4

2 hours ago, DevonRoars said:

All the reviews kinda suck this season. IMHO has a weird hatred for Roxxxy, Trinity's mic is terrible, and they're talking about rigging badges on race chaser.. like--- :skull: I'm not feeling it. 

this is another cute review show! they give pretty insightful opinions and point of view perspectives 

2 hours ago, kataraqueen said:

only recap show worth watching this season

gottmik apparently thrifted her entrance look 

The way Violet keeps pointing out how she helped or was involved in Mik's achievements and looks is so off putting to me, it's giving insecurity. I bet she secretly hates how famous and well connected Mik is.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Bewitched said:

Only medical issue I know Eureka has other than her broken foot/leg in S9 is that she has IBS but girl I have it too and I've never **** the damn bed :skull:

I was so drunk I **** the bed once when I was in Amsterdam but I washed the sheets in the shower before I checked out omg

2 hours ago, Relampago. said:

I'm getting war flashbacks to how bad the judging was on that season omg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Lightbringer007 said:

this is another cute review show! they give pretty insightful opinions and point of view perspectives 

I watch all of Mera Mangle's videos. I just cannot stand Scarlett. Her voice is grating and she is, for lack of a better word, dumb. She isn't quick and misremembers too many drag race facts to the point where I get annoyed lol but I do love Mera. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

The way Violet keeps pointing out how she helped or was involved in Mik's achievements and looks is so off putting to me, it's giving insecurity. I bet she secretly hates how famous and well connected Mik is.

Idk she does have a clear hand on the aesthetic evolution of mik post show let's be honest here. Miks partnership with violet clearly had a drastic improvement on miks drag and connection to the fashion industry. It's also very evident how involved she was in the preparation for this season. It's not a bad thing at all and it doesn't discredit mik's talent either

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Almodusa said:

Brothers Osborne :party: 

Miss Vanjieeeee you're TOAST...a lightweight that promptly cl*nches when the competition starts getting thick :clap3:

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, blackoutbritney said:

Idk she does have a clear hand on the aesthetic evolution of mik post show let's be honest here. Miks partnership with violet clearly had a drastic improvement on miks drag and connection to the fashion industry. It's also very evident how involved she was in the preparation for this season. It's not a bad thing at all and it doesn't discredit mik's talent either

While that may be true (although I don't agree with it completely), in all honesty it comes off as if she's trying to discredit Mik's work while propping herself up, especially because she says it multiple times. And it's something I've noticed in other instances too, to the point where Mik actually looks like her secretary or something (part of it is Mik's fault for being too complacent, but that's another discussion). Mik had connection with actual celebrities and fashion designers before she was linked with Violet, if anyone has benefited from the other it's the latter imho.

I guess that's the main reason why reason I don't enjoy their podcast. You don't get this kind of "I'm better than you" energy with Bob and Monét, Trixie and Katya or Willam and Alaska for example.

19 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

While that may be true (although I don't agree with it completely), in all honesty it comes off as if she's trying to discredit Mik's work while propping herself up, especially because she says it multiple times. And it's something I've noticed in other instances too, to the point where Mik actually looks like her secretary or something (part of it is Mik's fault for being too complacent, but that's another discussion). Mik had connection with actual celebrities and fashion designers before she was linked with Violet, if anyone has benefited from the other it's the latter imho.

I guess that's the main reason why reason I don't enjoy their podcast. You don't get this kind of "I'm better than you" energy with Bob and Monét, Trixie and Katya or Willam and Alaska for example.

I feel like the I'm better than you is one the main schticks of bob and monet it's literally called sibling rivalry but I guess I just feel like it's part of mik and violets relationship. While mik did have her connects during s13 she wasn't nearly as refined as she is now and I do think her relationship w violet has a part in that in the same way plastiques aesthetic greatly influenced how Naomi does drag these days

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

You don't get this kind of "I'm better than you" energy with Bob and Monét

Now sis :deadbanana2:

• Haha 6

3 hours ago, shark_heather said:

The problem is we get all Stars every year and it shouldn't be like that but Ru is so greedy to let the concept BREATH

That's not the problem here though. Because none of these girls would have went back to all stars without this format besides maybe 2 

You can literally see how it physically pains Bob to give Monet a compliment :deadbanana2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

We're really gonna pretend Bob didn't have a weird ass energy when reviewing All Winners...

:suburban:

• Like 4

I trust Trinity The Tuck's opinions on Drag Race runways practically more than anyone else on the show, I feel she possibly has the balance of taste between "high fashion" and "camp/tacky/dragtastic" drag aesthetic.

• Like 2

I hate when All Stars seasons make me like/root for queens I was supposed to HATE (Mik/Plastique) :suburban:

• Haha 4

30 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

I hate when All Stars seasons make me like/root for queens I was supposed to HATE (Mik/Plastique) :suburban:

we love growth!

Not eureka being classified as a bio weapon 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, blackoutbritney said:

I feel like the I'm better than you is one the main schticks of bob and monet it's literally called sibling rivalry but I guess I just feel like it's part of mik and violets relationship.

7 hours ago, KFC said:

Now sis :deadbanana2:

5 hours ago, Bimbo said:

We're really gonna pretend Bob didn't have a weird ass energy when reviewing All Winners...

:suburban:

I mean, fair. Bob and Monét didn't really belong with the other examples but even in their case it feels more... Playful? Idk, I just don't get the same vibe as Violet and Gottmik.

7 hours ago, blackoutbritney said:

While mik did have her connects during s13 she wasn't nearly as refined as she is now and I do think her relationship w violet has a part in that in the same way plastiques aesthetic greatly influenced how Naomi does drag these days

This I agree with, yes.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, Bimbo said:

I just realized I stopped watching IMHO like 2 or 3 seasons ago :skull: damn it really got boring 

I still watch tbh they still have their moments but damn I thought when Aunty Chan left she was at least gonna be in a few review vids for funsies but she really said I'm out nnnn

Edited by Bewitched

Posted (edited)

This popped up on my fyp page on tiktok ru is apparently getting a monster high doll in Amazon in a few hours?

Edited by Bewitched

I'M SCREAMING :deadbanana2:

• Haha 5

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.