RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

1 minute ago, Relampago. said:

Time stamp?

It's starts from the beginning 

• Like 1

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Bewitched said:

Kim told her side of her story of the Eureka drama and wow…

Eureka is a ******* mess

I believe Eureka over Kim idgaf

There's a menacing, greedy spirit to Kim that I personally find off-putting af…

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 7

1 minute ago, Moloko Plus said:

Kim Chi does seem like kind of a b**** but she doesn't pretend to be otherwise 

Eureka seems like a b**** who plays victim and has a massive victim complex so I believe Kim tbh lol

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Moloko Plus said:

Kim basically said that she didn't let Eureka borrow her clothes because Kim wasn't the same size as Eureka and her clothes were not made of stretchy material so it would've broke, plus Eureka had poor hygiene, which Bob & Monet have alluded to years ago on Sibling Rivalry.

Kim rarely gets into drama and if she does it's more when she calls out someone like that designer drama years ago.

girlie is busy running her beauty brand and only decided to respond because she got horrible comments on social media after Eureka told her side on Very Delta. 

Greedy and menacing spirit where lol Eureka has had tons of issues behind the scenes over the years and Kim is known to be one of the most professional queens when it comes to touring with the other girls.

Edited by Bewitched
  • Like 4

Eureka sh*t on bed and stinks so I'm team Kim :coffee2:

6 hours ago, Bewitched said:

Kim told her side of her story of the Eureka drama and wow…

Eureka is a ******* mess

"there are days I'll try to convince this person to shower" 10:32

"every time this person's luggage would smell like a vinegary mildew" 11:10

"they **** the bed and they just like left it on the bed" 11:31

oh Kim was UPSET at Eureka :bibliahh:

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Heldenzeit said:

Stuck in my head all day and MY GOD ASIA :WAP:

Can never unhear "her name was Ashton Sorrow"

2 hours ago, Dera said:

Oh my god :deadbanana2:

6 hours ago, Moloko Plus said:

Girl I was having this same opinion but Eureka kinda lost me at vinegary, pus and ****.

ccZMCc1.gif

That being said both of them seem insufferable to work with (*remembers Kim at Binge Queens*) so it's not even worth choosing a side.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Moloko Plus said:

Yeah she's been giving off weird energy for some time now... she might be "vocal" now but I'll never forget the way she (like Trixie & Katya) had to be forced to support the BLM movement back then

:clack:

• Like 1

On 5/27/2024 at 2:20 PM, feelslikeadream said:

Y'all better like, comment, and subscribe. This video has me screaming :ahh: :ahh:

The ******* "get well soon" balloon in the back ksfljhdjfksjk

• Haha 4

Team Kim, no doubt!

ccZMCc1.gif

On 5/27/2024 at 10:20 PM, feelslikeadream said:

Y'all better like, comment, and subscribe. This video has me screaming :ahh: :ahh:

Late to the party but this is f*cking hilarious, I'd pay good money for a weekly show/video podcast of them just eating, kikiing and cutting up :dies:

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Dera said:

WHAT THE **** :bibliahh:

Edited by ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚

And yeah MIB, Malaysia and Tameka are a great trio

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Bewitched said:

Well you got the first four right lol

I watched it last night, the last 4 minutes Kim Chi talks about it are insane (positively)

"She's not my friend, I don't **** with her like that and I've never shared my weight issues with her so Idk why she thinks she can speak about me that way."

"Idk why she's twisting it like that. The fight and the dress borrowing stories aren't even from the same continent."

"She carries her rancid costume that she doesn't let air dry in a plastic bag which stinks up the whole room when she opens it"

"She literally had an outburst against an intern for no reason then cried and left when we told her to not physically threaten them"

"she covers her pus with duct tape and leaves poop in her hotel bed"

Oh. My. God.

Edited by kataraqueen
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

I don't know why the pus covered by duct tape grossed me out the most... No offense but Eureka lowkey is lucky she even got to be in the same dressing room as them atp

I kind of was an avid Eureka defender thinking the pressure of the competition did her dirty and that she genuinely wanted to improve herself. I honest to God even thought she was just too socially unaware and that she shared that story in some autistic way.

In reality, this is a grown woman that physically threatens interns and leaves poop in the hotel beds for staff to clean up.

Edited by kataraqueen

Why is a grown adult shitting the bed? Is there something wrong medically? :deadbanana2:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, KFC said:

Why is a grown adult shitting the bed? Is there something wrong medically? :deadbanana2:

Only medical issue I know Eureka has other than her broken foot/leg in S9 is that she has IBS but girl I have it too and I've never **** the damn bed :skull:

Race chaser is awful as ever. Why out of all the queens has Willam decided to blow smoke up nina and jorgeous's ass…he just gets worse each year. 

at least with sibling rivalry I feel like we're getting real reviews of the episode and the contestants….even the pit stop has more actual opinion than RC now.

13 minutes ago, JoeRobert said:

Race chaser is awful as ever. Why out of all the queens has Willam decided to blow smoke up nina and jorgeous's ass…he just gets worse each year. 

at least with sibling rivalry I feel like we're getting real reviews of the episode and the contestants….even the pit stop has more actual opinion than RC now.

Its sometimes good but yea they are so bland when it comes to critiques 

trinity on the other hand should fine someone to do a review show cause she doesn't suger coat at all :deadbanana2:

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, JoeRobert said:

All the reviews kinda suck this season. IMHO has a weird hatred for Roxxxy, Trinity's mic is terrible, and they're talking about rigging badges on race chaser.. like--- :skull: I'm not feeling it. 

• Like 2

only recap show worth watching this season

gottmik apparently thrifted her entrance look 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, DevonRoars said:

All the reviews kinda suck this season. IMHO has a weird hatred for Roxxxy, Trinity's mic is terrible, and they're talking about rigging badges on race chaser.. like--- :skull: I'm not feeling it. 

I just realized I stopped watching IMHO like 2 or 3 seasons ago :skull: damn it really got boring 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.