RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

such an unfunny snatch game, i didn't laugh a single time

Mik and Angie were my favs, i get that Nina's was objectively good but her style of comedy just isn't funny to me and why did she look like the cat in the hat

• Like 6

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

and wtf is going on with Roxxxy, I thought they would push her as the winner when the cast was announced but damn she's been middle of the pack all eps so far and she just doesn't seem to care about being there. wtf was that SG character choice girl? :rip: 

• Like 5

I'm sorry but Jorgeous and Vanjie are airheads, not for me. Vanjie also sounds like Gilbert Godfrey whose voice I couldn't stand so that doesn't help either.

Gottmik and Roxxxy are my choices to win, but I'm loving Plastique and Shannel as always

• Like 2

im on season 6 ep 5 when they're doing the rap battle (this is the exact episode i left off all those years ago) and this **** is too funny

obviously im a decade late

but

Spoiler

trinity k bonet should have been booted and not GIA :rip: 

What an awful season so far. Gottmik's and Plastique's fashion have been the only good thing about it. That was probably the worst Snatch Game from an All Stars season. :rip: 

4 hours ago, Mikeymoonshine said:

Gottmik is a very talented queen. Like sure she's a terrible lip syncer and dancer but lots of queens have a weak point, she's great at fashion, comedy and improv challenges. I don't really get why people are so bothered. Yeah she was pushed a bit on her origional season but that isn't happening here. She didn't win that season and I doubt she will win this one. 

Spill!

• Like 1

I'm kinda warmed up with Mik this season, honestly now I'm rooting for her kii

Plastique completely shut her chance on winning by bombing hard on Snatch Game :coffee2: she could cure cancer and I still wouldn't gag, boring heaux

Trinity spilled on sibling rivalry this week re: mik getting ready to wear runway clothes.  I just feel like there's such a huge talent gap between the likes of mik and plastique and the traditional queens like roxxxy. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Heirloom said:

Plastique completely shut her chance on winning by bombing hard on Snatch Game :coffee2:

Umm Nymphia just won after bombing Snatch Game so anything can happen I guess :celestial5:

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Heirloom said:

I'm kinda warmed up with Mik this season, honestly now I'm rooting for her kii

Plastique completely shut her chance on winning by bombing hard on Snatch Game :coffee2: she could cure cancer and I still wouldn't gag, boring heaux

nymphia bombed her SG and still won 

Edited by Lightbringer007

23 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Umm Nymphia just won after bombing Snatch Game so anything can happen I guess :celestial5:

6 minutes ago, Lightbringer007 said:

nymphia bombed her SG and still won 

And Drag Race doesn't need two Asian queen who bombed at SG yet excels as cloth-hanger narrative in a row :bird:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Thumbs Down 2

They're really gonna fast track global on paramount straight after this huh 

10 hours ago, SmittenCake said:

trinity k bonet should have been booted and not GIA :rip: 

Not when she gave one of the best lipsync performances of the entire franchise that episode

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Stuck in my head all day and MY GOD ASIA :WAP:

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Hexchromatica said:

They're really gonna fast track global on paramount straight after this huh 

Pretty sure it was already scheduled to come out after this anyways…

minor speculation/spoiler so read at your own risk

Spoiler

Not sure how true it is but there was a rumor that the shows may overlap at one point or another like UKvsTW2 and S16. Idk if that has changed or not. I think that they were originally planning to have it out to coincide with the Olympics. 

• Thanks 1

On 5/27/2024 at 7:44 AM, Bimbo said:

Idk I was excited to see Mystique interact with Nina in a current season rawview but it just gives miserable :deadbanana:

You know you're ****** when Nina Bo'nina herself has to tell you there's nothing wrong with queens doing non-female characters for Snatch Game… or how it works at all dkdjdj Mystique is confused the entire time :skull: 

I can tell Nina gonna give her the boot soon nnnnnnnnnnnn

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Riot said:

Not when she gave one of the best lipsync performances of the entire franchise that episode

2 hours ago, Heldenzeit said:

Stuck in my head all day and MY GOD ASIA :WAP:

Whewww the taste jumped OUT today :clap3:

• Like 3

One of the worst seasons of US 

Ru fake laughing at the snatch game when there was absolutely nothing funny was :rip:

• Haha 1

I honestly love how much Ru lives for Jorgeous, their interaction in the werk room was super cute.

Kim told her side of her story of the Eureka drama and wow…

Eureka is a ******* mess

16 hours ago, JoeRobert said:

Trinity spilled on sibling rivalry this week re: mik getting ready to wear runway clothes.  I just feel like there's such a huge talent gap between the likes of mik and plastique and the traditional queens like roxxxy. 

God no, what she said lacked self-awareness. Disappoiting to see her have such a lukewarm take.

What is the difference between simply buying some clothes from literally anywhere / borrowing them from Willam and buying it off the runway? She acted as if Gottmik literally slapped somebody else's work onto herself without any meaning, while the versace runway is literally called grunge... She's worked with the brand a ton and this particular runway clearly holds meaning to her. Besides, is All-Stars not to see people come back after they've furthered their careers through drag race? Trinity literally went on the pinnacle of this concept with All Winners...

And the fact that she was saying it to Monet as well. All Monet does is wear stuff that looks off the rack. To also have the balls to say that drag should look a little busted and dodgy after you've already injected yourself with expensive procedures to make your own drag look as good as it can is just next level detached.

Anyway, Gottmik didn't even wear it "straight off the rack" like she kept saying. The styling is different. So yeah, nothing different from buying this anywhere else. If anyone can make cheap stuff look just as good as this, that's good on them and I commend them for that. Just because someone else can do that, doesn't mean this holds less value for the work and artistic expression that was put into it. 

https://www.instagram.com/gottmik/p/C7PlymySC_t/?img_index=4

4th slide

Gottmik | 💜MONOCHROMATICA💜 @versace SS 2023 was this first Versace show I  attended right after doing my first campaign with the house. I rem... |  Instagram

https://www.versace.com/us/en/stories/fashion-shows/ss-2023-women.html

look 31

SPRING-SUMMER 2023 WOMEN'S | Versace United States

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, Bewitched said:

Eureka is a ******* mess

about to watch, this is my prediction bingo card:

- Kim didn't want to borrow it for reasons unrelated to her weight

- Eureka misconstrued why Kim did not want to borrow it

- Eureka shared with others on the tour how Kim is making fun of her weight

- Bob had to come to Kim's defense

- No one wanted to hang out with Eureka afterwards and blamed KIm as the bully

- Bonus: Eureka spilled hot wing sauce on Kim's dress before

6 minutes ago, kataraqueen said:

about to watch, this is my prediction bingo card:

- Kim didn't want to borrow it for reasons unrelated to her weight

- Eureka misconstrued why Kim did not want to borrow it

- Eureka shared with others on the tour how Kim is making fun of her weight

- Bob had to come to Kim's defense

- No one wanted to hang out with Eureka afterwards and blamed KIm as the bully

- Bonus: Eureka spilled hot wing sauce on Kim's dress before

Well you got the first four right lol

1 hour ago, Bewitched said:

Eureka is a ******* mess

A summary please

1 hour ago, Bewitched said:

Eureka is a ******* mess

Time stamp?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.