RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Posted (edited)

Idk if this has been discussed before but allegedly Plastique spent around $250,000 on her runway package??? I get that she makes somewhere around $40-50k per 1m views on Tik Tok so I guess it could be written off as a business expense if she's using them to make those videos…

side note, has Roscoe's still been cutting the videos down unless you're a subscriber? I haven't watched since they pulled that bullshit. 

Edited by loveisdead9582
  • Like 1

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Roxxxy deciding to do a character she already flopped with on AS2. :skull:
Cant believe im out here rooting for Gottmik once again. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, keerbyriri said:

reddit won :rip:. they won't stop until the regular seasons are also non elim with only positive critiques 

Reddit wouldn't be able to handle AS2 first episode, meanwhile Michelle GAGGED the cast. It's ALL STARS, you should be judged HARSHER! You did this before and should know what to expect and now you're on a more "difficult" season with the bar raised!!!!! :weeps:

• Like 13

Disappointing season so far. Also Idk why I hate Nina the same way I hated that one fat queen from season 16.

Also this is karma because they didn't let Nymphia enjoy her winning moment much longer.

• Like 1

Nina's desperate lip sync :skull: She's so unfunny. 

I did not care for Gottmik on S13 but she is currently carrying this season on her back. Props to her :clap3:

Overall this season is a chop so far… 

I knew gottmik would be demolishing tbh, I always thought they'd likely win an all stars season, so won't be surprised if that happens

• Like 1

Gotmik, behind Nina, was the queen I was least excited to see return and so glad to be proven wrong. Her original season it felt like the judges were shoehorning her in to be some amazing star that we should be impressed with. This season her work is just speaking for itself. 

• Like 1

The season is awful but at least Nina, Gottmik and Vangie provide some entertainment one way or another.

Plastique is so boring. No amount of bought outfits will ever cover up for the complete lack of humor and wit.

Roxxxy somehow found a way to be even more of a dead weight than on AS2. Her trying to instigate some mess in a zero stakes season was pure cringe.

This will be the end of All Stars and we have no one else to blame but social media and 16 year olds. I hate it here.

• Like 5
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Posted (edited)

This season is awful thus far.

:rip:

Everybody on here DRAGGED AS8 but that season was miles better and is looking like a masterpiece compared to this one. If it wasn't for Angeria, Shannel and Roxxxy, I wouldn't even be watching it; I had rather high hopes pre-season but that has completely dissipated now. 

This season will be THE END of All Stars, I fear.

If AS10 isn't All Winners 2 then they can honestly forget it because there is nothing remotely interesting about AS anymore.

:toofunny3:

Edited by GoodGuyGoneGhetto
  • Like 1

Doing a non-elimination season and then not even having the gall of criticize when they do poorly? It's patronizing to the viewers.

I'm as big a Roxxxy fan as anybody, but hearing Michelle giggle and say "oh well at least you were having fun with it hee hee" made my skin crawl. She sucked! Tell her as much! Tell her to get it together! Light a fire under her ass for crying out loud...

No stakes, no drama, no talent. It's boring. And twelve episodes of this? :mazen:

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

This runway was not it. Everything and everyone besides Angie and mik looked cheap and hodge podge. Drag me but even plastique's look was a little off. Shannel's look was sooooooo close to being good but the chest area is so muddy and weird. This season is not it so far, roxxxy is completely flopping so far which sucks. Just need Angie or mik to win at this point.

• Like 1

Forgot Roxxxy did that character too on AS2 dd

• Like 2

This year actual All Stars season will be Global All Stars, mark my words. II wouldn't be surprised if production doesn't even care if this flops or not being a charity season, like there's literally no stakes here, it's all basically publicity for the girls competing.

• Like 5

Nina's ruveal flops omg

• Like 2

S14 horrible snatch game cursed every season moving forward (except for AS7/AS8)

42 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

This year actual All Stars season will be Global All Stars, mark my words. II wouldn't be surprised if production doesn't even care if this flops or not being a charity season, like there's literally no stakes here, it's all basically publicity for the girls competing.

My head cannon is that this is a PR season. All of the drag bans and everything going on in the USA means that a season of queens donating what will probably total up to over $300k to various charities (not all of which are LGBTQ+ adjacent) will be a great selling point for those against the bans. 

Global All Stars is likely going to be the BIG competitive season this year like you said. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, keerbyriri said:

reddit won :rip:. they won't stop until the regular seasons are also non elim with only positive critiques 

it feels like such a slap in the face for the other seasons, especially when the critiques for All Stars 2 were so hard that it made Adore quit before episode 2 barely even started :rip:

• Like 1

This episode was badddd. 5/10. 

I always love how Gotmikk makes a statement while not comprimising on the fashion aspect.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

Oh period

what a legend

5 hours ago, dumbsparce said:

Plastique is so boring. No amount of bought outfits will ever cover up for the complete lack of humor and wit.

If Nymphia Wind's unfunny and cringe personality can win based on only fashion and performing skills, so can Plastique.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

1 minute ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

If Nymphia Wind's unfunny and cringe personality can win based on only fashion and performing skills, so can Plastique.

Difference is Nymphia made her outfits and they all had a point of view. Plastique is giving great gowns beautiful gowns and nothing else.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, loveisdead9582 said:

Idk if this has been discussed before but allegedly Plastique spent around $250,000 on her runway package??? I get that she makes somewhere around $40-50k per 1m views on Tik Tok so I guess it could be written off as a business expense if she's using them to make those videos…

side note, has Roscoe's still been cutting the videos down unless you're a subscriber? I haven't watched since they pulled that bullshit. 

The girls always joke about how she is like actually rich (and I think it was pre show lol )

9 hours ago, loveisdead9582 said:

oh it clearly shows omg

• Like 1

Vanjie is a fun personality but I ******* haaaaate a lazy *****. To not give a flying **** about preparing a character for Snatch Game and come out in a generic off the rack outfit with a random tail attached to it because she's too self aware now and knows she can get away with it by yelling? 

At least Alyssa bothered to learn a couple Joan Crawford lines while playing herself and had cute runways :biblio: 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.