RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

40 minutes ago, Bewitched said:

Nina West is COOKED!

• Haha 10

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

yessss Violet :jonny5: 

10 hours ago, Scandalous said:

we need Gia on a non-elim season btw 

id be here for a heros vs villians non-elim season :razzle: :flame:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Bewitched said:

Ouu they didn't have to do Nina like that she better run :ahh: 

I hope Violet the most hateful and rotted version of herself that she possibly could to the Pit Stop! 

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

Nina about to be eviscerated 

:toofunny3:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Just a Gay on ATRL said:

I hope Violet the most hateful and rotted version of herself that she possibly could to the Pit Stop! 

I wish more people woulda kept this energy when she was hosting Fashion Photo Review for All Winners 

• Like 6

Glad violet did not stick to her word on not doing drag race related content ever again. She's so entertaining I live for her

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, Antonini said:

I wish more people woulda kept this energy when she was hosting Fashion Photo Review for All Winners 

I didn't agree with some of her opinions on there for sure, but I stopped caring, the videos were entertaining af.

This will always be my fave FPR:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Dula Peep said:

id be here for a heros vs villians non-elim season :razzle: :flame:

An All-Villains non-elimination season >>>

• Gia Gunn
  • Naomi Smalls
  • Detox
  • Plane Jane
  • Mistress Isabelle Brooks
  • Luxx Noir London
  • Daya Betty
  • Acid Betty

Phew! :flame:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Bewitched said:

The dolls will be read.

Plastique delivering not only one of the best design challenge looks of all time but one of the best looks in general was NOT something I expected

Oh that look ATE and is her best look ever :jonnycat:

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Antonini said:

She's was terrible at FP because she either disliked the outfit or acted like it was good but she could do it. I love when Raja goes crazy over an outfit and starts naming everything right about it. And for a season with as many great outfits as AS7 her attitude didn't work. :michael:

Edited by Draper.
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Another 5 million viewed Pit Stop is coming :clap3: 

• Like 2

now yall gaging and thirsting for Violet, yall be switching like a f -  :toofunny3:

• Haha 3

for real though, i NEED Violet on AW because she will make the fandom eat their own ****. 

• Like 5

14 hours ago, Bewitched said:

GAGGED! I can't wait! I hope this episode is an hour long!

Detox said she's got the itch to compete again :smitten:

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

I just thought of something (sorry if this has already been discussed), with the plunger and scissors it's hard to know who to pick because you can't anticipate the next week's  challenge... do the girls have hints on what the next week will entail or is this actually just a great ploy for production to change up the next weeks challenge for  someone they like that's blocked to not lose out on a badge...

For example if jinkx/nina is blocked this week (comedy queen, not a strong designer or dancer) and the contestants don't know what's coming up but anticipated a comedy challenge because they haven't had one in a while, if production did in fact have a comedy challenge planned but want jinkx/nina to go far, can't they just switch up the next weeks challenge so jinkx/nina doesn't miss a win/badge opportunity and do the comedy later in the season when they're not blocked? In the same vein if a designer is blocked and they were planning comedy next can't they switch it to design so a girl they don't like doesn't get a badge and potentially end up in the final?

Edited by KasioKas
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, KasioKas said:

I just thought of something (sorry if this has already been discussed), with the plunger and scissors it's hard to know who to pick because you can't anticipate the next week's  challenge... do the girls have hints on what the next week will entail or is this actually just a great ploy for production to change up the next weeks challenge for  someone they like that's blocked to not lose out on a badge...

For example if jinkx/nina is blocked this week (comedy queen, not a strong designer or dancer) and the contestants don't know what's coming up but anticipated a comedy challenge because they haven't had one in a while, if production did in fact have a comedy challenge planned but want jinkx/nina to go far, can't they just switch up the next weeks challenge so jinkx/nina doesn't miss a win/badge opportunity and do the comedy later in the season when they're not blocked? In the same vein if a designer is blocked and they were planning comedy next can't they switch it to design so a girl they don't like doesn't get a badge and potentially end up in the final?

They don't know what's coming and production can switch it up to their convenience.

I think they already switched the episode's order. Snatch Game was episode 2 on season 7 and that worked really well. Now they've switched it up knowing Gottmik was not blocked and she was most likely gonna win the ball (and they chose a Beetlejuice song which is kinda on brand). Now they can favor Nina after she was the worst on the first 2 episodes, knowing she's not blocked and that Angeria, Vanjie, Jorgeous and Roxxxy have bombed Snatch Game once, Plastique was not strong at it and Gottmik kinda won it by default.

I may be in the minority but I don't enjoy watching Violet at all. You can see her constantly trying to think of the meanest thing to say and her reads are always so predictable. She wants to be Miranda Priestly but it's more Regina George

• ATRL Moderator

maybe with that fashion review season but the pitstops Violet has done have seemed natural. She was really nice in this AS8 one 

iconic pit stop as expected!

• Like 3

Trixie was clearly bothered when violet said Nina's outfit was on brand for her :dies: 

• Haha 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.