RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

2 hours ago, Dula Peep said:

The Gotrigging already :skull: picking a Beetlejuice song and wtf was that lipsync she was terrible :skull:

Also Roxxy is still pretty terrible and completely overrated :skull: those looks were a chop. So glad they didn't try to rig her top two, I was afraid they were about to…plastique and mik were the clear tops..

Stupid as **** 

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

This is definitely the best friend race season. I assume Untucked can be skipped

Plastique is stomping so far, the Ball looks :jonnycat:

Roxxxy is already going overboard with "the doll" catchphrase

I hate vanjie so much 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Confused 2

God, getting through the two episodes felt like a chore considering how friendly everyone is, judges included. There are literally no stakes :deadbanana2:

That being said, E1 had a good original song for once and everyone except for Shannel had good verses. Runway was great too with Plastique, Shannel and Roxxxy being the clear standouts. Plastique, Shannel and Roxxxy cleared on the runway, it was such a fun category and they did it the best. Angeria, Plastique and Vanjie were the correct top 3 for me so imagine my shock when Jorgeous was announced as top 2 instead :skull: Angeria cleared though so whatever.

The concept for E2's ball was soooo good and I appreciate so much that they gave everyone the same material to work with. For how young she is and not a seamstress, Jorgeous had the best idea when it came to using a stencil to create a pattern on the fabric. I was kinda shocked no one else thought of doing it. I wish Roxxxy and Shannel didn't help other queens but it is what it is. There were several great looks in the first two categories, for example Plastique, Shannel, Nina's monochromatic and Gottmik, Shannel, Plastique's art inspired, but no one demolished the last category like Gottmik and Plastique did. I was gagged especially by Gottmik considering how bad her previous design challenge looks was. Also impressed by what Jorgeous managed to construct, you can tell she challenged herself. Shannel and Roxxxy created two amazing outfits too but it felt like something was missing. Nina... Was there :skull: So correct top 2, but I didn't agree with the lip sync winner.

I feel like this will be a though season to get through. The fact I had to rely on Vanjie for entertainment and commentary says it all :deadbanana4:

• Haha 1

Just started watching ep 1.

Is all the money go for the charity? hell no

• Haha 2

People who think gottmiks design her season was bad just have no taste sadly :rip:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 7

Some of you get too distracted by girls knowing some how to do some poses and some moves, but Angeria had the best verse and captured the message they needed to portrait the best.

Plastique and Gottmik demolished the ball. 

I'm glad that they gave the lipsync wins to Angeria and Gottmik. They both tried to match the song while Jorgeous and Plastique did a routine they would do to any other song.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

People who think gottmiks design her season was bad just have no taste sadly :rip:

It was not that good to say that people who dislike it have no taste either :michael:

• Thanks 1

Roxxxy's final look was gorge, but the first two were messy. Shannel's first two looks were cute, but the last one was a disaster. Gottmik and Plastique deserved.

None of the other 4 did anything of note. If this was an elimination season then Angie and Nina B2 for sure.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

The perfume runway on ep01 was so random. That's usually a maxi challenge, not a throwaway runway theme with zero buildup throughout the episode. So strange.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Girl it was literally thrown in the trash because production mistaken it for scraps bffr :skull:

• Like 7
  • Haha 5

20 minutes ago, dumbsparce said:

The perfume runway on ep01 was so random. That's usually a maxi challenge, not a throwaway runway theme with zero buildup throughout the episode. So strange.

Tea. I wish they made it a challenge like in S5, it was so chaotic but it gave some ICONIC moments: Alyssa's Secret, RuAnimale, Delusion, Red, Heroine. Like, look at the material :clap3:

• Haha 1

Live for Gottmik and Plastique but that lipsync :rip:

They were the correct winners of the ball however :clap3:

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

How was Jorgeous top2 in ep1? She´s still as unimpressive as on season14. The other top2 was correct, but that lipsynch was criminally bad :celestial3:

edit: Also wish we wouldve seen the girls record their verses.

Edited by Dragonfly

The judging in EP2 was accurate since they were the only 2 who devoured the runway, but WTF was that top 2 in EP1? Vanjie and Plastique should've been the top 2.

Can't believe Plastiktok Tiara would slay this hard the first two episodes.

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, alfonso12 said:

The judging in EP2 was accurate since they were the only 2 who devoured the runway, but WTF was that top 2 in EP1? Vanjie and Plastique should've been the top 2.

Can't believe Plastiktok Tiara would slay this hard the first two episodes.

Yh Vanjie and Plastique were the correct winners.  Angie close third. 

But like the UK I think they planned out how to get all the girls at least one badge.  

Not Jorgeous being top 2. Maybe this will be another season I won't watch any furthrr than episode 1. :sistrens:

Im not a jorgeous stan whatsoever, but she literally is the reason the group number looked great and very solid. She deserved that Top2 placement for the mere fact she choreographed the entire number like that. Give ha her flowers

• Like 5

Interesting that they are doing a top 3 in the finale… I hope they don't rig it like they did with Shea last time and the Shealreadydonehadhers rigging….

29 minutes ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

Im not a jorgeous stan whatsoever, but she literally is the reason the group number looked great and very solid. She deserved that Top2 placement for the mere fact she choreographed the entire number like that. Give ha her flowers

@magic

14 hours ago, mindbender said:

I actually disagree. I was drawn to Angeria as if no one else mattered as soon as her verse began, kind of like how Michelle described. She was mesmerizing. I'm not a big fan of hers but she was the standout for me above anyone else. 

same, i was happy with the top two for the first episode. the lipsync for the second episode was so bland, i hated it. Plastique was doing too much for the song :rip:

Posted (edited)

Plastique didn't know the words to the song in the first 5 seconds they zoomed in on her lol I knew she was doomed 

but either way…. Terrible first two lipsyncs and song choices 

Edited by Rigalo

Who else is skipping the pit stop for ep01?

925930710_sippingknee.thumb.jpeg.f3d81e8

8 minutes ago, dumbsparce said:

Who else is skipping the pit stop for ep01?

925930710_sippingknee.thumb.jpeg.f3d81e8

started watching it and... no I don't have time and patience

pressed play on episode 2, but so far the excitement is at 0 :gaycat6:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.