RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Nina West's promo look is embarrassingly bad for AS standards 

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

The way they tried to remove Vanjie's tattoos in the promo pic

-

Nymphia's win out of the thread title dd

https://www.reddit.com/r/rupaulsdragrace/s/KmHjcflB54

The smooth-brains on the RPDR subreddit rambling again about how everyone is "so mean!! Poor Nina!!"

Like.. nah. If you're going to take the time to flippantly comment on Amy Schumer's post, especially after she posted such horrible things about Palestinians, get called out, and then remain silent without any clarification… that's inexcusable. It would take 10 seconds for Nina to make a statement explaining her stance but she either feels her ~kindness~ is above taking a hard stance against a genocide by clarifying her stance or she actually is a Zionist and believes Israel has the right to mass murder thousands of Palestinians.

Trash, trash, trash. All of it. 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 1

GotMik, oh you FASHION ICON.

Only reason I'm tuning in.

:jonny3:

Plastique looks a HOT ASS MESS by the face, what the **** is the eye makeup? :deadbanana2:

I know it was Naomi who told her to do it, they both look a FOOL, seriously.

Plastique has a great face, no need to ruin it with that dumbass lack of eyeshadow.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Such a random cast :doc:

All Stars Fake Tan is the new All Stars Lips, I see :toofunny3:

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Both Sides Now said:

spacer.png

Amy Schumer was posting horrible **** like this for weeks and weeks. Then made a post saying that she wasn't Islamophobic and Nina commented "love you Amy ❤️

Plus she is an Adult Disney Gay. 

Is this the only instance?

Roxxxy needed to suck that double chin out, i'm sorry. she's had 500 other procedures, she needed to have got that done before coming on because she is an icon but it's hella distracting. (i have a double chin so i'm keeping it real it ain't camera ready)

• Haha 6
  • Thumbs Down 4

🤖 asian excellence has arrived. plastic tiara, vietnaaaaaaaaaaaaam 🤖

i expect big things from her if they have a 15 second tiktok transition challenge, she can bust out one of those 3 moves she has

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Dula Peep said:

RPAS_S9_Single_Gottmik_0001_RT.jpg

I know we hate her... but this is so sickening...  :jonny5:

This would have killed as a desktop background 2001-2008.

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Afferty said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTse2x_uafxuk2yNXUoGyh

Iconic

tbh she deserved less bottoms but they really wanted to make her go mad and queen said NOT this time bitzhes

:gaynetcat4:

20 minutes ago, Afferty said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTse2x_uafxuk2yNXUoGyh

Iconic

They wanted to Loosey/Q her but she said NO and looked ***** while doing so :giraffe:

19 hours ago, Lightbringer007 said:

This was SO MESSY LMAO

I finally watched this omfg she's a ******* MENACE :bibliahh::bibliahh:

First of all asking 56 year old Tempest to goon and her knowing what it is sklhjfksdfhdj

Gia starting the video already a mess but ending it with "**** you *****" to the boss :bibliahh:

Tamisha being so sweet but then saying her sneakers are from a known global queen just like ******* Jordans sjfjd :bibliahh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

3 hours ago, hétérosexuelle said:

I can't think of a more boring finalist queen than Anger!a 

Pearl exists

Gottmik is going to slaughter all the girls on the runway this szn. You know for a fact violet helped get her tg for it

Edited by blackoutbritney
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Haha 2

Im back again to praise GotMik because she DESERVES it, to turn not ONE but TWO amazing looks already and the show has not even started. :jonny5:

Thank you for bringing drag back to television mother. THe black and white checkerboard hair FLOWING into her ******* makeup, BITTTTTTCH WHAT? :flame:

GL3JctiXgAAY2sp?format=jpg&name=large

And then.... omfg, she doesn't just throw on hair like these ragly ass queens, she completes the LOOK. Fashion girls know EVERY detail is to be adjusted to the eye and she has THE EYE.

It's the matching vertical lines that parallel down her face from the hair and on all sides, from every angle, this ***** knows her ****.

The glove flowing into the black on her sleeve to make it seamless. Like mam!

And the hair is LONG in the back? 

I stan forever.

GL3LR1_XAAAspNr?format=jpg&name=4096x409

GL3LRB9XYAAMdYb?format=jpg&name=4096x409

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, LastKiss said:

tbh she deserved less bottoms but they really wanted to make her go mad and queen said NOT this time bitzhes

:gaynetcat4:

Nnnnnnnn… sorry. As someone who is rooting for roxxxy to win this, I feel like the reason they did bottom 3 so much was because she kept being pretty much on par with one of the other bottom queens - and since she kept not standing out, she kept being put in the bottom and kept being dragged along by Alaska and detox. Like I said, I want her to win this season but her track record in AS2 was pretty fair. 

Edited by loveisdead9582
  • Like 1

Also, Raja dragging Nymphia AGAIN is always gonna tickle me. :deadbanana2:

No prize money? Donations?? No huge personalities in the cast? NO ELIMINATIONS?

Yup, I'm boycotting, I won't be pirating this season. :doc:  Enough is enough.

• Haha 1

The worst part is the donations, how dare they? Paul can't donate his own fracking millions? And up the prize money to 1Mil whilst he's at it?

I haven't watched any of the content/MTQ yet but the sound of all this... inhumane.

:giraffe:

• Like 1

bringing back Vanjie and Roxxxy is so dumb. Awful cast :rip: 

I like Roxy and Shanel but probably the top 2 will be gotmik and plastique :khalyan2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.