RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

37 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

Yeah I can't say that I'm excited for this season… 

Gottmik: Boring airhead but the looks could be cute.

Nina West: Actual grotesque creep sore to the eyes.

Jorgeous: Boring airhead but the lipsyncs could be cute.

Plastique: Boring with no personality but the mug is cute.

Angeria: Solid drag but she's kinda boring.

Vanjie: Entertaining even if she looks a man now.

Roxxxy and Shannel: Drag excellence with that early-season, legitimately-unhinged mind :heart2:

Yeah, this is on point tbh

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

If Valentina wasn't a host we could have gotten her. I think she would do this format. Maybe Kim Chi?

Laganja Estranja, Detox, Peppermint.... 

• Like 1

Why is weed some peoples whole personality :rip:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

Yeah I can't say that I'm excited for this season… 

Gottmik: Boring airhead but the looks could be cute.

Nina West: Actual grotesque creep sore to the eyes.

Jorgeous: Boring airhead but the lipsyncs could be cute.

Plastique: Boring with no personality but the mug is cute.

Angeria: Solid drag but she's kinda boring.

Vanjie: Entertaining even if she looks a man now.

Roxxxy and Shannel: Drag excellence with that early-season, legitimately-unhinged mind :heart2:

Yeah, this is on point tbh

1 minute ago, unino said:

It's true that there's no filler queens but also lack 1-2 more top competitive queen. 

Plastique, Vangie and Jorgeous are not gonna be real competition, they simply doesnt have the skill set. 

Gotmiik, Shanel and Nina could do good but they are not that consistent or well rounded.

The real fight is only between Roxxxy and Angie.

So competition wise, it's not quite exciting.

Why is Roxxy considered as real fighter and others not lol. She was in the bottom in almost all of the AS2 episodes, and has never did good in acting/comedy challenges. Her only strong suit is also fashion? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Nina Jorgeous and Vanje are giving 2nd evolution of Pokemon while all the other girls are stage 3 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Afferty said:

Why is Roxxy considered as real fighter and others not lol. She was in the bottom in almost all of the AS2 episodes, and has never did good in acting/comedy challenges. Her only strong suit is also fashion? 

Roxy flopped cuz she was competing against STARS. She still did a good job, better than these other girls on the current cast did in their original seasons. And even while flopping she was good tv. 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

6 minutes ago, Afferty said:

i simply dont dismiss her run on S5 and AS2 was stacked and only has 7 competitive episodes which didn't have a sewing challenge.

Everyone looks gorgeous on the entrance and promo looks except for Jorgeous :rip:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Afferty said:

She shouldn't have been in the bottom for most of those challenges and a lot of them were judged based on "if you're not in the top you're in the bottom" so she was basically up for elimination by default. There's a reason she's considered THEE quintessential drag queen regardless of messy Drag Race judging 

QdMHdNz.png

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

Tragic cast except for Roxxxy and Shannel. I am not sure I can handle the insufferableness of Gottrigged, Manjie and Nina Shoulders.

• Haha 2

Ahhhhh, finally Drag EXCELLENCE. Roxxxy for the win.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, TryMe said:

If Valentina wasn't a host we could have gotten her. I think she would do this format. Maybe Kim Chi?

Laganja Estranja, Detox, Peppermint.... 

• Laganja Estranja is never partaking in a drag race show as a competitor again, and she said so herself. 

• Peppermint has no interest in doing an AS season it seems. She was asked to be a part of AS4, AS5, AS6 and UKvTW S1 and declined all offers. 

• Kim Chi was asked to be a part of AS6 but declined. I don't know what offers have been made since then but she's content with her business endeavours it seems and I don't see her coming back. 

• I don't think Detox would compete for a third time. 

Edited by GoodGuyGoneGhetto

Have to applause Angeria for being recent finalist to accept AS call this fast. Hope other queens follow!

• Like 1

Ya'll are being so extra in here and love to moan and groan over bullsh*t. 

:hoetenks:

There's nothing "tragic" about this cast and it has a FAR MORE interesting and line-up, with actual famous, established names in the culture, than AS8 ever did and most of AS6. 

This could easily end up being the best AS season (excluding AS7) since AS4. 

Can someone enlighten me on the Nina Zionist situation?

Not like I wouldn't be lashing her all season long even if she wasn't. I'm just nosy.

RUWU playing as THEE Roxxxy walked in :bibliahh:

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

• Laganja Estranja is never partaking in a drag race show as a competitor again, and she said so herself. 

• Peppermint has no interest in doing an AS season it seems. She was asked to be a part of AS4, AS5, AS6 and UKvTW S1 and declined all offers. 

• Kim Chi was asked to be a part of AS6 but declined. I don't know what offers have been made since then but she's content with her business endeavours it seems and I don't see her coming back. 

• I don't think Detox would compete for a third time. 

Laganja - true
Peppermint, she said that every time they asked her there was timing issues. She want to do All Stars but last time they didn't ask her and she did other tv shows 
Kim Chi - cannot walk in heels so she won't do it
Detox - i think since now the queens will get the money and there will be no elimination she may come back to crown S5 as the only season with 5 crowns (yes i am counting roxxxy because she have to win this gig) 

1 minute ago, Relampago. said:

amy schumer said that she is team Izr-sth and Nina supported her, she also has foot fetish which is a no 

• Haha 3

• ATRL Moderator
37 minutes ago, Afferty said:

Her S5 run was amazing and she was pulled on AS2 to favour the frontrunners. Her track record should’ve looked similar to Katya’s realistically (with one less win)

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

The runway this season will be one for the book with Gotmiik, Plastique, Roxxxy, Angeria, and Shannel. 

poor nina though :rip:

Edited by unino

I just saw the comments under Ninas reveal on Instagram. Oh snap, the fandom is coming for blood. I don't **** with Zionists either, it's just crazy to see the backlash because I had no idea. She was never interesting to me so I didn't keep up with her. It would be the Disney queen tho... :rip: 

OK, to defend Roxxxy's BTMs… In any other season, she would've been safe in most of these challenges. She actually only did BAD in Snatch Game and the Roast. Everything else she just didn't do as well as the other girls. 

• Snatch Game. yeah this was a chop lmao

• Acting. She was thrown in the bottom with Alyssa and Katya. Arguably deserved but pretty much everyone did well except Alyssa. Detox could've been thrown in the bottom instead since she did essentially the same as Katya. Plus Roxxxy's runway was the best. 
• Comedy. Didn't do as poorly as Coco/Phi Phi and also had the most difficult role as MC. Still bottom but yeah. 

• Branding. It was actually perfectly serviceable. Detox did much worse than her with her trash box yet was safe. 
• Makeover. Deserved the WIN for turning out the oldest makeover with outfits she made there. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

It is a good cast with actual stars. Nina is the only dud (I don't know or care to research her politics, it's just her fashion is **** and she's too try hard). I don't live for RottMik but she is a big fan favorite and makes sense.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Not like I wouldn't be lashing her all season long even if she wasn't. I'm just nosy.

spacer.png

Amy Schumer was posting horrible **** like this for weeks and weeks. Then made a post saying that she wasn't Islamophobic and Nina commented "love you Amy ❤️

Plus she is an Adult Disney Gay. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.